Is 50 Cent really a confidential informant?

Desire Inspires

Think about it. His name is 50 Cent. Five-O means police. Plus the term "drop a dime" means to tell on somebody. If he is 50 Cent, that means he is telling on someone fives times as much as the average snitch. Am I on to something or what?!?

ppl should start telling on these terrorists ...many ppl call them gangs or drug dealers
protect the community black ppl
unity and get ready to fight for justice
Yahweh is Lord

it's not snitching it's protecting your community

black men we need to start protecting our community and stop destroying it
go hard for your community and not for a 20 sack of dope!!!
leave that liquor alone
Sober and Strong!!!!

50 cent was a small stick up kid from Brooklyn. Curtis Jackson chose that name rather than chose an italian mafioso name like many other rappers:

Here's the entire documentary. The intro is hilarious and dramatic the way the guy describes the original 50 cent.

Last edited:
Think about it. His name is 50 Cent. Five-O means police. Plus the term "drop a dime" means to tell on somebody. If he is 50 Cent, that means he is telling on someone fives times as much as the average snitch. Am I on to something or what?!?

Must be Wayback Wack Topic Wednesdays.
Todays Wayback Wack Topic: Is 50 Cent a police informant? This the question that got the streets of 2002 buzzin', my niggas.

Next Week: Takeover vs. Ether, Who Bodied Who?

Last edited:
who gives a **** if he's a snitch? he makes great music... lol. i mean i doubt he really is.. it would have hit the net by now...

Back