50 Cent "I should kill every producer on my last album" lol

T Prod.

Hungarian User
dude is crazy on Twitter :D:D

"Don’t send me no ****in wack beats man Dats why my last cd didn’t do right lol I should kill every producer on da last cd"

so its the producers fault that he picked the beats and made songs out of them huh

Actually the beats were alright on that album...it was the content that was lame as f*ck lol

beats were wack on BISD. maybe "So Disrespectful" and "Ok You're right" brought some excitement to me but the others were not good imo.

Even "Curtis" had better beats, not talking about his previous works.

And if you guys have never seen any of his previous tweets, he is obviously being funny and just talking shit.

remember of the 40 million probally 35 are sheep

Yea not a chance... he sold millions over seas

idnt get why every one hates on 50, hes a pioneer for all this bullshit u guys listen to these days.. g unit is the reason mixtapes r even big!!! u ppl only listen to artist that are either C.O's or phony females.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

what do you mean by "sheep"? white?

lol if thats the case, then dude rele is a hater. just cuz he has alota fans based off of eminems fanbase doesnt mean shit except maybe these fans like GOOD MUSIC and not all this wackk to maxx shit u hear all day now

still can't really keep myself calm when I read bitchass posts like this. its like I say Eminem sold 80 million copies, but 10 of them was bought by [**insert a black-hater term here**] and ... what? come on....

^^Sheep are the equivalent to people who cannot discern their own way and do and go wherever/ whatever there told, Long as the shepard is guiding..And Lol @ 50 blaming producers..Like really, Have you stooped that Low to place the success of your career on a producers shoulders? Come on Hopefully he's just joking for Publicity..

Back