50 Cent has an album coming, Do we want it or not, SPEAK UP, OPINIONS WANTED!!!!!!

I want every track to be a remix of Candy Shop, and the album to have multiple covers; a close up of each of his bullet scars. Collect em all!

I haven't been hyped for a 50 Cent album since The Massacre. Curtis was such a let down that I'm glad I was losing interest.

His mixtapes don't sound any better than his albums these days...hopefully he gets in the studio with a few decent producers and creates something special, otherwise it's a KO for 50.

Which is funny, because he laughed at Fat Joe for bombing...karma I guess.

The thing that pisses me off is the massacre was a real classic hip-hop album then 50 went with the mainstream and switched it up and now that he sees guys like Kendrick have success with real hip-hop he tries to bring it back. It does feel like his heart ain't in it. He's a businessman.

Massacre was one of my favorite albums to listen to back in the day. But if 50 wants to get big again he need to step the feature game up. No one is looking for him right now. Hop on a couple of songs with dudes who are getting attention. Get on a song with Kendrick or one with J Cole. Someone with a little bit of shine so that 50 can remind people of who he is. Then draw em in to his album

I've been saying this but he should do a collab album with schoolboy q. Q said 50 inspired him to rap..they should get Dre in there and produce it. Make hard-hitting bangers and a anthem with BJ the chicago kid. Fuk the game right up.

I've been saying this but he should do a collab album with schoolboy q. Q said 50 inspired him to rap..they should get Dre in there and produce it. Make hard-hitting bangers and a anthem with BJ the chicago kid. Fuk the game right up.

You know, I don't know why the old Aftermath crew doesn't band together, and have their own little world, you know like the old days when rappers were in cliques. Then they should and have featurings with only new lyrist. Imaging seeing "Kendric Lamar ft The Game, 50 Cent, Eminem, Xzibit. Its like they all have become too self-entered to think about building together.

You know, I don't know why the old Aftermath crew doesn't band together, and have their own little world, you know like the old days when rappers were in cliques. Then they should and have featurings with only new lyrist. Imaging seeing "Kendric Lamar ft The Game, 50 Cent, Eminem, Xzibit. Its like they all have become too self-entered to think about building together.

They don't wanna share checks. Self-centered 4ss.. I NEED THE MONEY, I NEED THE SHINE...ONLY ME!!

Guys should look at it more like a team-sport. Do what's best for the music.

Back