Not open for further replies.
D

Design.Digi

Discuss...

eazye.jpg

2pac.jpg

R.I.P.

Last edited by a moderator:
from the cats i know that used to live around Eazy's way, he actually used to bang, and from what i know about Pac, he was more of a revolutionary than a gang banger. he did't start talkin all that hardcore gangsta stuff til he got with deathrow.
LevLove

Yeah...that's why I never really jumped on the Tupac "bandwagon"...i always knew that he wasn't a "gang-banger"...

I just don't think that it makes sense for a nigga to be called a "gangsta-rappa" when he don't specifically claim a gang.

Didn't know either of them niggas personally. But they say Eazy really handled business. Didn't he put up the cheese backing N.W.A.?

LevLover said:
from the cats i know that used to live around Eazy's way, he actually used to bang, and from what i know about Pac, he was more of a revolutionary than a gang banger. he did't start talkin all that hardcore gangsta stuff til he got with deathrow.
LevLove

You must have not heard any 2pac material before All Eyez On Me.

^Truth. Pac was always on that ****. He just took it to the extreme on All Eyez on Me. But as far as being a true THUG I'd have to say Eazy by a mile. Dude did some crazy **** and he really used to bang.

But, Pac is still GOAT... Idc what anyone says

what was the most gangsterEST song that Pac put out???

was it mo gangsta that this???

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ywmMO8iilaE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ywmMO8iilaE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Design.Digi said:
Yeah...that's why I never really jumped on the Tupac "bandwagon"...i always knew that he wasn't a "gang-banger"...

I just don't think that it makes sense for a nigga to be called a "gangsta-rappa" when he don't specifically claim a gang.

Music is Music . . . Life is Life
Many may disagree but you shouldn't try not to blend two
(example.) Denzel isn't "Gangsta" but I like training day.
Lol at not liking a Pac song cuz "HE" isn't gangsta.

I didn't say I didn't like a pAC "song" because he isn't gangsta...what i am saying is that people shouldn't call a rapper a gangster rapper if he ain't a real gangster...i.e., gangmember from a specific gang...

anyways...

EAZY OR PAC???

troup...I'm gonna let that one slide...

I don't feel like getting banned today...

maybe on monday...just not friday...

Design.Digi said:
what was the most gangsterEST song that Pac put out???

was it mo gangsta that this???

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ywmMO8iilaE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ywmMO8iilaE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]
Pac's hardest song was no more pain imo.

Design.Digi said:
I didn't say I didn't like a pAC "song" because he isn't gangsta...what i am saying is that people shouldn't call a rapper a gangster rapper if he ain't a real gangster...i.e., gangmember from a specific gang...

anyways...

EAZY OR PAC???

troup...I'm gonna let that one slide...

I don't feel like getting banned today...

maybe on monday...just not friday...

I feel you on that. Take into consideration the type of people who actually used that term when referring to Pac. Usually someone older and out of touch that doesn't even listen to rap.

please, half of yall wasn't even Pac fans til he was on death row, now all of a sudden yall are the biggest pac fans. if you actually listened to the music, you'd know that there was a different message in the music before death row, it wasn't all just "thug life babaay"
LevLove

i keep it 100 wit eazy thats my dogg! every 1 talks bout pac n big talk about eazy because he was the man! i think eazy is a big influence on the south then again so is pac.

id say eazy but i rate Tupac as a more influential and better emcee than eazy by a mile. Eazy kept it real and talked bout gang banging while tupac also talked about gangsta **** BUT also talked about how its effecting society, which is why i prefer Pac.

Pac - Went to school for performing arts. Was in theater groups, ballet (you heard me), academia back in Baltimore. Moved to Oakland as a grown man and was a backup dancer for DU before rhyming on "Same Song".

Eazy - Came up in Compton, high school dropout, Kelly Park Compton Crip. Sold dope, handled biz, turned dope money into Ruthless Records.

does this question really need to be answered??? C'mon now, y'all comparing a REAL Crip to Pac???

Eazy-E... All day, every day. F_ck a song, Eazy did it for real.

Last edited:
that's what I'm saying..Eazy was the shyt...

Eazy came harder overall...

Eazy put on BoneThugz...

BoneThugz will shyt on the OutLawz...

IMHO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back