Was 2pac gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatdogs12

i'm not trying to get flamed here or anything but I have seen a lot of pictures from his early days as well as a couple from his death row days where he is wearing an earring only in his right ear. Now I don't know if that means anything anymore but back then it was a HUGE deal it was basically a statment to let people know you were gay.

Now I'm not saying he is, I have been a fan of his for more than 10 years (a big fan) but that thing always stuck in my mind. Curious to see if anyone else has any theorys.

BTW here is a link to a video that shows him wearing a diamond stud in only his right ear:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6545724772736678659&q=2pac

Come'on now man . . .

I knew a lot of people who did that who werent gay..they just didnt now that it meant u were gay when u did that

pac could pretty much pull anything off. Only dude in the world who could look hard with a damn nose ring

Hi-res said:
Come'on now man . . .

I knew a lot of people who did that who werent gay..they just didnt now that it meant u were gay when u did that

lol thats the fuc*n truth!! I know cats that were claimin that it was gay to wear your watch on your right hand. There was like all these undisclosed rules that marked you as homo, but everyone couldn't really agree upon what rules we should all set...so basically everyone got called gay at one point or another.

I noticed that...but I think he wore it on his right just to be original and different.

I mean...to me its kind of a dumb theory because of all the women Pac was linked to...I mean...it was no secret he loved the ladies.

People used to say getting both ears pierced for men is gay...but now...almost nobody wears only one.

Yeah, Pac did have alot of feminine ways but thats because he was raised in a house with nothing but women. He did seem a little suspect when he was being interviewed by Tabitha shortly after his prison release in 95. The way he was walking and switching his hands seemed slightly homo. But I can't take nothing away from him because he was also one of the hardest niggas rapping at the time and he's my favorite rapper.

R.I.P G.O.A.T

Does it even matter if he was gay or not?

Since when has this become an issue over the music he has left us with.

I bet you that your favourite rapper is gay.

Anyway, gay or not, dude has left us with some hip hop classics. If he was gay, who cares.

Let his music speak to you.

This thread is pointless.

Call for an immediate quarantine.

OFF said:
Call for an immediate quarantine.

250px-Nuclear_fireball.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back