2015 The year of Metro Boomin?

KelevraOne

Not too Kelevra son
I Think Metro Boomin has had one of the best runs for a producer this year. Multiple songs on Future's album, Travis Scotts album and the Future and Drake collaboration. It just seems like he was everywhere this year. Can anyone think of another producer who's had a better year?

Honestly, I don't know what a Metro Boomin beat sounds like. What is his style? Just typical Trap beats? What songs does he have on the radio? Anything in Top 40?

as far as the trap type producers go yea id say 2015 was metro's he also continued the raping of nexus and tone 2 vsts lol

Honestly, I don't know what a Metro Boomin beat sounds like. What is his style? Just typical Trap beats? What songs does he have on the radio? Anything in Top 40?

Totally true bruh. Its the same with Sonny Digital, Jahlil Beats, Southside ect.

It's hard to seperate "super producers" from bedroom beatmakers, when everyone use the same kits, vst's and beat machines.

It's hard to seperate "super producers" from bedroom beatmakers, when everyone use the same kits, vst's and beat machines.

The exact reason why these trap copy-cat producers aren't super producers. If everyone that has a pirated version of FL can make your beat with zero musical training, then all you are is a person with connections.

The exact reason why these trap copy-cat producers aren't super producers. If everyone that has a pirated version of FL can make your beat with zero musical training, then all you are is a person with connections.

Agreed. I do wish I had those connections if that would make all the difference!

Metro Boomin...DJ Mustard...Mike Will Made It...Boi1da...HitBoy...

Everybody has a year...maybe 2. And then...well, just look at the list and ask yourself when was the last time you heard from them.

Metro Boomin...DJ Mustard...Mike Will Made It...Boi1da...HitBoy...

Everybody has a year...maybe 2. And then...well, just look at the list and ask yourself when was the last time you heard from them.

To be fair, you hear from Boi-1da almost every year on Drake's stuff... And those other 3 producers are still going strong.

Young Thug says "Metro Boomin want some more n_gga", but it's me that always wants more xD! Lol, but I definitely agree, he's had a fantastic run this year.

Back