Your all time favorite pc/console games?

No matter when, I always go back to Pokemon. I absolutely adore Platinum and all of Gen 4, actually. I'm happy that they are getting the remakes that we deserve!!!
Man I remember when Pokemon first game out on the gameboy, the game was next level, still one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. Id say that and when Super Smash Bros first came out.

i do not know if anyone here knows this, but i loveee governor of poker. bluffing your way into winning is the best strategy. hahahahaha.

For the old and classic pc games on LAN, I love counterstrike, dota, and battle realms. PC games that are online–my all-time-fave is LoL, FIFA, and I've recently picked up a crypto earning game called Wizardia. For console games, my comfort game is either Skyrim or Little Nightmares. I love the Assassin's Creed franchise and the God-of-War franchise, but my ultimate favorite is still the Last of Us.

I played Quake3Arena many years ago. Best game ever at the time. I still am on another gaming forum /discord channel, but now only talk about everyday stuff. Still have flame wars sometimes

Elite on the Amstrad 6128 (I think), came with a cassette drive to load games and a book of Basic with a simple Star Trek game to program in (even more basic looking than Elite), RoboCod on the Amiga 600 and The Settlers and Star Wars Dark Forces on PC.

Back