When your not producing?

Fly around town with my cape and fight crime, beat Chuck Norris in push up competitions, licking my elbows, time travel, and farming moon martians (they are cheeky little bastards)

ALBZ6kp.jpg

This is dope as hell.

When I'm not producing, I'm either playing Calll of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PS4 (add me at joshuamwoodard), or trying to finish my degree in Criminal Justice

When I'm not working on music I'm working out,basketball, boxing or of course working.

I love to sing too.

That's really me in a nutshell, I try not to have too many deeper interests cause I'd rather be good at a few things.

I'm going in the military after college, so i have a lot of physical training for that. hmmm, occasional video games, classwork, and watching basketball ayyyyy. haha

Studying, dance class (mainly house, street, LA style hiphop) & ps4 but I'm not really into the whole online gaming thing since I'm more of a casual gamer

Depends.
Mangling samples or synthesizing.
Steam[Curse mgs5 and xrd's addictiveness.]I hope rise of tomb raider outdoes the first one, which was also pretty amazing imo.
Light cardio.
Practicing scales also to keep finger strength up. One of these days I might memorize all major/minor scales. Maybe drilling one after the other for whole days each dedicated to one scale, hm...
Not sure what to do about chord memorization though. Only ones I know by heart right now are DF#A and CEG and that is not counting randomly pressing same spaced notes either.

digging for vinyl, reading, also producing a new podcast series playing funk & soul off vinyl (ties in to the first activity on the list well), travelling and of course financing it all by going to work!

working out almost every day, working a shitty job, playing survival games, studying psychology or anything to do with writing, music, random things and of course writing lyrics every day.

Digging for vinyl records, cooking, reading, thinking, meditating, listening prog..

Oh and I found USB NES controller for pc. I just beat "Power Blade 1" and "track and field 1" first time since my childhood. my thumb says "thank you for playing track and field"......

Back