When your not producing?

Work, study, soccer, weed, girls and beats, yes even when I'm not making beats. Haha.

Sounddesigning, searching more production knowledge, gaming (Anno, Age Of Empires 3, Minecraft, and now I've discovered Space Engineers), looking for more music, studying for my driver license, etc.

movies/tvshows (when I need to really just kick back), try to learn something new, music related of course. Once in a while games or I'm studying the Bible.

Last edited:
Aside from all things musical, I really enjoy cooking, spending time with the wife, the occasional movie, and seeing my friends (bar, bball or soccer, beach, camping, BBQs).

Usually handling creative work to pay the bills.

I work for Create Build Win | as a visual designer with a partner.

Meaning I work on projects across branding, digital, mobile, and web.

Few recent examples :

CmRwDce.jpg

g1eKWHs.jpg

ALBZ6kp.jpg

Last edited:
Most of times I'm with my wife and kid. And if not, I'm playing Skyrim, or Deus Ex.
Aye, I played skyrim to death. Not perfect, but still a great game. Anyway I watch alot of Game of Thrones. I tend to rewatch the seasons over and over again.

been working a lot lately so dont get much time to do much else apart from sleep. get the odd day i might do a mashup, remix or work on some graphics then usually chill with friends

Back