Whats Your Job?

i was a cabinet makers aprentice for awhile, its amazing how precise they have to be to do what they do. but now im a hobo, and i live in a box and steal internet from my neighbor

Whoa, I expected more IT related stuff. I know Troup is a consultant. I do level 2-3 IT Support (Desktop/Server), specializing in virtualization (Citrix).

I work three jobs, at the local video store during the week, postman at the weekend, and do the lighting for a theatre when in the evening.

I work at a Apple store.
Next to that I'm a freelance graphic designer.
Hardly time for making beats.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheese cob by day cheese cob by night (cheese cob is rhyming slang for knob) and when im not I'm a cheese cob ground worker

i have a company which is called 'unemployment'...
it's hard to find a job where i live. Sad story... anyway still loking.

male prostitute.

Kidding. Part time cashier at Sears, part time fit-model, and full time student.

I keep my mind focused on doing a quality job as quickly as I can, and my enjoyment at work is based solely on how strongly I focus on this. I enjoy my job because it's a great opportunity to practice the self-discipline of focusing on something that isn't intrinsically interesting.

I work at a gas station. This is how I survive.

Of course, for some reason, my boss drives me crazy. I'll finish her checklist and then some, and she's not happy unless I've got 50 customers or working on another 'project' for her. It's not like I get paid better than the other lazy loafers. /gripe

quick access to cigarettes isn't so bad, though

Hi friends i am here i am professional photographer and this is my job and my passion and also my hobby to take the photographs of different way specially wedding photographs because this is the best way to become a famous photographer and also make good money ...

Subway.

Sandwich artist by day,
musical artist by night.

-Ki
Salem Beats

**** yes! i worked at subway for like 5 years ending in 2010 :)
im currently a customer level wine advisor for a large international wine company. :)
i work via telephone but im not a telemarketer, i cover a customer/client base of pre existing buyers. :)

Hi friends i am here i am professional photographer and this is my job and my passion and also my hobby to take the photographs of different way specially wedding photographs because this is the best way to become a famous photographer and also make good money ...

Just a tip. Learn how to make 360 panorama shots and learn how to glue it all into a 2D sphere and you can make walk-throughs of spaces (houses, restaurants, malls, all kinds of venues).

Not many offer it, because it's too "techy", but once you show your clients the advantage (you can "walk through" a room and look around in any QT or Flash capable browser) of "being IN the room" vs. just looking at shots, you can make some nice additional money.

Best clientele should be real-estate agents trying to sell houses or lofts.

Just a tip.

Im a stagehand For the largest concert production company in the bay area, Another planet entertainment. We run The greek theater (berkeley) the fox theater (oakland) along with quite a few others. Best job ive ever had; Sporatic hours, lots of freedom, lots of concerts/festivals and good money :D
If anyone in the bay is interested, Ill get you work.....

Back