Whats Your Job?

IT Tech...help desk, tickets, troubleshoot...Not bad at all...

Traffic control flagger...Hold a stop sign...basically have stop one one side and slow on the other side. That and basic hand motions, stop, pass, blocked, detour...really easy stuff I didn't even do the training I was just thrown out there first day and picked up by watching. If you get you have a OSHA and a ATSSA card you can get up to $32 per hour. Stay cool with the bosses and keep in touch every now n then you can always go back when your jobless just need a whip and gas cuz you go to different cities. Best part is you basically call yourself in the day before and let them know you'll be available for the next day so its like you make your own schedule. When the the work crew is finished you give em you paper they write your hours worked and signature...I could listen to my iPhone or take calls with headphones when your not on a busy street.

I am a drivers ed instructor. So stay off the road homies when you see me Rollin up with a whip full of 14 & 15 year olds. Them lil shits be ratchet behind the wheel! Dilly skrrrttttt!

I am a drivers ed instructor. So stay off the road homies when you see me Rollin up with a whip full of 14 & 15 year olds. Them lil shits be ratchet behind the wheel! Dilly skrrrttttt!

I think I seen you before...I'm the old dude in front with his blinker on riding his brakes *raises fist

I think I seen you before...I'm the old dude in front with his blinker on riding his brakes *raises fist

Hahahahha I hate people that do that stuff. Actually had one dude cut me off and stop in front of the car and stopped traffic saying f this and f that wanted me to get out and fight because of one of the kids wasn't driving "like an experienced driver" was his exact words. Dude was a redneck in a huge truck too so if u can picture that. Other than that it's a real nice job. Solid pay and I just ride around in a car half the time and in the classroom the other half.

Last edited:
Back