What do you really know about africa

the fact that you keep avoiding my questions and can't provide me with accurate answers is the reason i am not going to indulge you
Please I answered your question, You don't like my answer. I also posted a (5) point video explaining how Ancient Africa was different from Current Today Africa. Plus, numerous quotes of history telling the same. Africa was not always a 50+ country continent. There are old historical maps on the video explaining how Africa used to look.

Watch the damn videos and learn something.Otherwise you really don't want to know and you just trying to start a flame war of going back and forth with no kind reasoning.

Last edited:
If you really want to know about your African origins do a DNA test and then find out about your people and their culture......there is no need to buy into some made up Afrocentric bullshit based on claiming ownership of other peoples cultures in such a way that more than parallels the accusations of cultural theft leveled at white people.....as much as I hate Wiggers they don't run around claiming that it's black people who stole their culture and started dressing and talking like them etc.

This video totally makes sense to me.

i only know that south africa is the most beautiful country to visit in the continent of Africa. especially the places like durban, johannesburg and capetown are the wonderful places to visit

We are not one of you. You are Hamites, we are Shemitc, but that's a whole different topic this forum can't handle

Zondervan Dictionary

Ham:

1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Noticed the phrase,"not the Negroes". The question is then who are the Negroes if they are not from Ham? The Negroes are from the line of Noah's son Shem. They are the 12 sons of Jacob known as Israel. They are the true Hebrew Israelites of the Torah/bible.

The White European knows who the African American people are, the sad part is the African American people don't know. They think they Africans, lol

Man triggaman be kicking that knowledge,you a better man than me though i don't argue with these cats no more most are youngstas with a bad understanding. I'm gone again, my tolerance for ignorance is thin.

Last edited:
Quoting from the bible is not quoting history or knowledge, simply dogma (and whilst the Old Testament is based in large part on a document that is held to be historical fact by the Judaic faith, it is not seen as a viable source of historical accuracy by many historians who have spent entire lives studying and exploring the regions we are talking about here....).....

religious zealots expect other folks to accept their world view (and the socio-politico-historical spin they put on it so they can sleep at night)

Ain't nothing sadder than a believer who cannot or will not think for themselves; prosletysing is a job for fire and brimstone maniacs, not for creative folks like us....

The sad part is black people caling themselves "African American". That is two continents. That is not a Nationality. We look like fools calling ourselves after

1. Italian Amerigo Vespucci (America)
2. Sextus Julius Africanus (European) Africa.

We really don't have a clue who we are, don't give a damn to know. Don't wanna know. Yet the world shakes its head, cause everyone else know who we are. The amount of black people on this board who don't give a damn is telling witih itself. Just plain sad.

It's actually a continent and a country, and black people seem to be the only ones who fall for that dumbass title. If a person is of, say Japanese descent, and they were born in Mexico, they would not call themselves Asian-Mexican.

A person born and living in Mexico, of Mexican descent, will not call themselves Mexican-American, and a Canadian would not call themselves Canadian-American. So it's clear the 'American' suffix applies to the 'United States of America', a country. Not North America, the continent.

And that's one of the gripes I have with the whole integration movement. We started going to white schools, said **** the black schools, and now we address Africa like it's a country, and the countries in Africa like they are states. Like all of Africa has the same history as "one people", and the only difference between Ghana and Sudan is minor cultural differences, like the food. Like comparing California to Louisiana. Instead of comparing them like Canada to Mexico.

Last edited:
At my old job, we hired a dude straight from Africa. He spoke alittle english.. My boss was so stupid, he asked the guy "HEY, Have you ever been chased by a tiger?"
The guy turned his head and Replyed "No Muda Fooka, Have Yu?"

All I could do was laugh though, you had to be there type shit, that shit was hillarious!
Wait there are Tigers in Africa now? Always thought they lived in Asia lol

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

I don't consider myself African. I don't even like being called African-American because that entails that I should know something about Africa but I do not. I haven't taken the time to trace my family roots and to be honest I don't know much about my family tree outside of the people whom I have known locally all of my life. I have family all over the country but never met or spoken to most of them.

And that's normal lol
You are not African. Hell, I was born in France, and just because of that, even if I went back to Chad, I would be and feel mostly out of place even though 95% of my direct family live there. I have a French and Chadian passport though. I eat Chadian food, understand the language and all that.

That's why this thread got derailed in my opinion. It should not be about getting back to your "roots" but what do you really know about Africa... without involving the past in it too much.

Last edited:
Ahh semantics... I just went through this thread 1-10..

What's the point of this anyways?

We are all made of stardust, and this is our planet.. right?

*EDIT* We belong to it.. it doesn't belong to us.. get it straight myaaah.

Last edited:
I don't care I'm white. Only would be interested if Croatians really came form Ethiopia and how we are related to them if we are.

I don't care

don't

caaaaare

for nothin

so bored today

mega bored

I'm done

Really? The African americans who want to connect to Africa know a lot about Africa actually. They learn beyond what is taught in a school book, and study also the Arabs of Africa. I think all people of African descent should know about places like Egypt, Ethiopia, and where ever they come from modern day. Most people have a misconception that all Africans look like Bantu people, Egyptians were Arab and the only way to dig up black egypt is to look to Nubian, and that some how everyone is African.

Africans get a rough rep topped over with a lot of white wash and brainwashing. A deadly combination, but if you study history and look at American history, Afrocentric, Eurocentric, Psychology, history, and many topics you can see the truth.

One misconception is that Nubians are the only black egyptians ever to be native there. False. The other day famous historian and egyptologist Zahi Hawass released information saying Ramses the 3rd was black as in Bantu black. This is only a surprise to the brainwashed and misguided, but that is another subject. Also if you look at the history of locks which people think are from Jamacia they come from Keyna, Mali, and Egypt. Also there are hieroglyphs with afros and skin color that resemble that of modern day BLACK egyptians. this is fact that they still live there and speak more than arabic. Arabic is also known to have not been in egypt until the 6th century. Also seeing as it is that close to Saudi it would have been easy to see the extermination of Egyptians that went on even without history.

Ethiopia is the place all Africans come from. I know people especially white people and people from Africa like to say "we are all Africans", but that is a lie. Recently they said Neanderthals still exist and came from Europe. As this is no surprise to someone who has looked outside of a school system or even common news to get information. It is even seen in the way they describe a neanderthal to a homosapien. Claiming the Homosapien was much more spiritual, musical, and a farmer. this is seen in not only modern day Africa, but also mongloids the environment. Today African Americans do what? They make music, Dance, Worship Christianity which was in Africa and Asia BEFORE EUROPE, and they are connected to the earth. This is not me blasting europeans, but It is easy for them to tell the mainstream we are all Africans that way when a white person gets into it with any brown person and they say you are being prejudice that white person can say you're pulling the race card or we are all african.

Third know where you come from because yes all black people originate from ethiopia just like all middle eastern people originate from babylon, but we have a modern ancestor. As an American even if you are black you should know what all americans should know and realize we aren't just africans. Some of us are Natives and most of us are European. The division in America is black and white. It is a cleaver system set up for people to think we are us and they are them even though us and them was assigned to you by the victor. That victor is not on your or their side, but his own.

In the end it is documented in Asian and African history simple things like Yeshua is dark skinned or Jesus if you still are unaware that is a derivative of zues. It is documented by the egyptians they themselves are black even if they are not all Bantu. We should wake up and not realize right away we are the world that won't solve it yet. That will override important problems, we should realize ourselves and educated and then realize we are human. That will never happen and most wll never believe or even care for truth so it is what it is.

Back