What do you really know about africa

ok explain how they transported them. you think transporting a group of people to the atlantic ocean through a desert is economical did you not take into account of disease, hunger, desert marauders and pirates because there were a lot of them at that time

Watch and learn. Black people on FP should find this stuff interesting. To learn of things not taught in public schools about African History

Last edited:
i don't blame you considering europe does the same to the whites in america

I live in Seattle, it's an International city. You see all the cultural differences here.

They don't care to know us, we don't care to know them. That's why I laugh kinda when "African-Americans" act like they want to trace their roots and act like it means something here.

Especially light-skinned people. They'd have to use up their life savings trying to find out where they come from... (lol)

I say don't worry about it. Just live (they ain trying to find you).

Last edited:
Watch and learn. Black people on FP should find this stuff interesting. To learn of things not taught in public schools about African History

that didn't answer anything. my main question is how did the east africand become part of the slave trade that europe made in west africa. how did they get the east africans transported to america if it was more economical to do it in west africa since it was closer to the atlantic.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

I live in Seattle, it's an International city. You see all the cultural differences here.

They don't care to know us, we don't care to know them. That's why I laugh kinda when "African-Americans" act like they want to trace their roots and act like it means something here.

Especially light-skinned people. They'd have to use up their life savings trying to find out where they come from...

I say don't worry about it. Just live.
excellent answer

that didn't answer anything. my main question is how did the east africand become part of the slave trade that europe made in west africa. how did they get the east africans transported to america if it was more economical to do it in west africa since it was closer to the atlantic.

You do understand that everyone migrated from east africa to west africa. People did not just pop up West africa. Civilization came from the east.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

excellent answer

Of course you want a black person (especially a black male) to say forget about it. That's the end game. Forget about it, don't worry about learning anything Just live and be merry

Last edited:
I do care about African American HISTORY though, they fought and were bitten by dogs so I can actually READ what you just typed.

I appreciate that... and a lot of other things that were done HERE.

The sad part is black people caling themselves "African American". That is two continents. That is not a Nationality. We look like fools calling ourselves after

1. Italian Amerigo Vespucci (America)
2. Sextus Julius Africanus (European) Africa.

We really don't have a clue who we are, don't give a damn to know. Don't wanna know. Yet the world shakes its head, cause everyone else know who we are. The amount of black people on this board who don't give a damn is telling witih itself. Just plain sad.

Last edited:
The sad part is black people caling themselves "African American". That is two continents. That is not a Nationality. We look like fools calling ourselves after

1. Italian Amerigo Vespucci (America)
2. Sextus Julius Africanus (European) Africa.

We really don't have a clue who we are, don't give a damn to know. Don't wanna know. Yet the world shakes its head cause everyone else know who we are.

Yes, we are whatever they call us, lol.

We were even "COLORED" at one point.

We were "Negro" at another...

We'll be something else when a new buzzword comes about.

I personally don't have much to do or know a lot about Africa. I just know it's hot with safari's.

I like to watch it on TV sometimes but that's about it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... think whatever you want. If you had money for a lavish trip, you ain't spending it to stay in no mud and straw hut with no AC and if you do ... WHY?

A beach in Spain with one of those fruity drinks, that's what I'm talkum bout.

Keep at it if you want to. They don't like you, they like your tourist money. Spend it.

AGAIN! They're not trying to find you, lol.

Last edited:
Yes, we are whatever they call us, lol.

We were even "COLORED" at one point.

We were "Negro" at another...

We'll be something else when a new buzzword comes about.

I personally don't have much to do or know a lot about Africa. I just know it's hot with safari's.

I like to watch it on TV sometimes but that's about it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... think whatever you want. If you had money for a lavish trip, you ain't spending it to stay in no mud and straw hut with no AC and if you do ... WHY?

A beach in Spain with one of those fruity drinks, that's what I'm talkum bout.

Keep at it if you want to. They don't like you, they like your tourist money. Spend it.

Check it. Everybody knows the True Identity of the Black American people. The reason they like you to not know, is cause it will cause an earthquake ,once Black in America find out with white establishments.

Here is an example:

2nd President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser once again proves Negros are the real Jews

“You will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black and came back white” (1952)

nasser.jpeg

Now this guy is an Arab telling people. (IN 1952) They want you to say I don't care, cause as long as you say you don;t care . You will never rise to your full potential as a nation. You will always want a hand out from the master table. That is why black people are running around calling them selves two continents like fools. No sense of identity at all.

As long as blacks don't care:
1. Eminem will be the Top HipHop Rapper
2. Justin Timberlake will be the top R&B Male Artists
3. Adele will be the Top Pop/Soul Artist.

Last edited:
You do understand that everyone migrated from east africa to west africa. People did not just pop up West africa. Civilization came from the east.
it doesn't matter because culture and language still makes them divided. that's like saying all Asians are the same
Of course you want a black person (especially a black male) to say forget about it. That's the end game. Forget about it, don't worry about learning anything Just live and be merry
ok so lets say you know now which part of africa your ancestors came from now what. are gonna learn that nations language and partake in their culture all of a sudden are you gonna leave america and go live there form now on.

it doesn't matter anymore because all you have now is to live life to the fullest and fulfill your dreams

it doesn't matter because culture and language still makes them divided. that's like saying all Asians are the same

ok so lets say you know now which part of africa your ancestors came from now what. are gonna learn that nations language and partake in their culture all of a sudden are you gonna leave america and go live there form now on.

it doesn't matter anymore because all you have now is to live life to the fullest and fulfill your dreams
Black Americans are not Africans They are Black Hebrews from the Tribes of Judah, Levi & Benjamin. Once they left in 70ad. They migrated among the Africans. Then, when the Arab Slave trade came everyone was Fleeing West for safety. The Africans sold the Black Hebrews out to European conquest.

Here are some of the black hebrews who are still in Africa today.

Lemba tribe:

(located in present-day Malawi, Zimbabwe, and northern South Africa)

--------------------

West Africa: Bilad el-Sudan
Jews of the Bilad el-Sudan (West Africa)

--------------------

The Igbo Jews of Nigeria

This is the secret, they don't want "Black Americans" to know. We are not Africans. Africans sold out Black Hebrew tribes to the White Europeans.

Last edited:
Black Americans are not Africans They are Black Hebrews from the Tribes of Judah, Levi & Benjamin. Once they left in 70ad. They migrated among the Africans. Then, when the Arab Slave trade came everyone was Fleeing West for safety. The Africans sold the Black Hebrews out to European conquest.

Here are some of the black hebrews who are still in Africa today.

Lemba tribe:

(located in present-day Malawi, Zimbabwe, and northern South Africa)

you had a better chance of saying that africans are jews because some african cultures can relate their heritage to Judaic customs but the argument you have presented now is just pure cacophony

you had a better chance of saying that africans are jews because some african cultures can relate their heritage to Judaic customs but the argument you have presented now is just pure cacophony

Zondervan Dictionary

Ham:

1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Noticed the phrase,"not the Negroes". The question is then who are the Negroes if they are not from Ham? The Negroes are from the line of Noah's son Shem. They are the 12 sons of Jacob known as Israel. They are the true Hebrew Israelites of the Torah/bible.

Who are called "Negros" = Blacks in the Americas

Last edited:
I was born in Virginia, not Africa. They tell me I'm a descendant of Africans. That's cool. I still get to keep the name even if I'm not there or have never been? Cool.

What about my Great Grandmother, Grand Mother and Mother from Virginia?

I am an African Virginian American now then right?

My kids are African Virginian Washingtonian Americans,... right?

... which label should I choose!?!?

you are people and so are your kids anything else just complicates the issue

THIS^^^^

.... they like to put labels on "people" and have them check little boxes so that they can identify them.

Anybody ever heard of CountryWide Loans and all of those people who had their homes foreclosed on... well guess what those people did? They clicked a little "optional" box on the loan paperwork that said -

Caucausian
African-American
Latino
Other

Guess which ones got the loans with the worst rates or got flat out denied?

They want to call you "something" so they can "know about you", stereo-types do exist. They know who more than likely makes the most money, has a good credit rating, etc.

... and I bet YOU didn't make up the term African-American but YOU run around claiming it, pretty much singling yourself out for the world to put you in an "optional" little box that you chose to check.

I am what was quoted above, a person. Treat me like one. It doesn't matter where I'm from or what little "box" you think I fit in.

Last edited:
To me, most of the discussion is off topic.. but concerning slavery... it was mostly from West Africa because it was close to the coast where the ship were. At the same time they also took some people inland and brought them toward those coast even though it is probably a minority. (edit: assuming we are talking about people who landed in America, indeed Arabs were one of the first to develop slavery, although as I have said before, it was also done between black african tribes)

As far as all this new order shit is concerned, damn, please do not derail the thread.

"African-american terminology" is legit as well, as Rome pinpointed. It's meant for a wide group of people.. Even though the real terminology should just have become "American" by now... (edit: well I guess Rome and Bandcoach are typing much faster lol)

Triggaman trying to bring some random facts that do not educate on the realities of Today's Africa that much.. reminding me of a certain someone who supposedly left the forum some time ago... but I might be mistaken...

Ok there exist ethiopian jews known as Falasha which are not well recognized by the other two main jewish groups. So what ?

Don't bring so-called lessons of history in here... As I have said, anyone can look it up off the internet..

Last edited:
Triggaman trying to bring some random facts that do not educate on the realities of Today's Africa that much.. reminding me of a certain someone who supposedly left the forum some time ago... but I might be mistaken...

you noticed that too, and here I was thinking that kendall/mark kenneth/et al had decided to quit fp from the start of December

I will just listen to the comments.I can't go back and forth. The white producers on the board, I ain't even trying to hear.
But, It hurts to much to see blacks act like this in here. That's my concern. I'm more worried about my people. Thanks for the dialogue.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

No, you keep making cars out to be "chariots of fire" and lightbugs out to be "twinkling fairies from neverland'. And how did I 'answer my own question' when I never even asked one(see, that's a question)? I get it, I'm starting to see you slowly unravel.

I'm sure you DO believe Pac and the pimp were "sacrificed". If only Irv had sacrificed Ashanti, right, lol.

This "elite" you speak of are just businessmen. The fact you speak of them as some unseen entities indicates to me you've never met anyone important. I've got the number of the guy who had the final say so on the release and date of any album thru SMC records around 2005(probably still) on my old phone. Nothing "elite" about that dude. He can drink you under the table if you busted out St. Ides and Colt 45s.

Oh, unless you mean his boss who hired him to handle all that stuff because he's BETTER AT IT, so the "BOSS" stays out of his way and lets him do his job. FYI, the guy at the top of the totem pole doesn't care about what singles coming out or when it's getting released. They leave that in the hands of the "way less elite'.

Man Deranged, I hope one day you come to understand. Brother, Please Wake Up!

Here is Charlie Rose asking Henry Kissinger
"Are we at the stage were its time for a New World Order according to history

Last edited:
This is the secret, they don't want "Black Americans" to know. We are not Africans. Africans sold out Black Hebrew tribes to the White Europeans.
this is how i know you are lying. you said that african sold out the 'black hebrews' but a majority of this took place in west africa. so by default you are saying that say old one of their own

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I was born in Virginia, not Africa. They tell me I'm a descendant of Africans. That's cool. I still get to keep the name even if I'm not there or have never been? Cool.

What about my Great Grandmother, Grand Mother and Mother from Virginia?

I am an African Virginian American now then right?

My kids are African Virginian Washingtonian Americans,... right?

... which label should I choose!?!?
just say you are black period and put an end to this nonsense labeling

this is how i know you are lying. you said that african sold out the 'black hebrews' but a majority of this took place in west africa. so by default you are saying that say old one of their own

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

just say you are black period and put an end to this nonsense labeling

You are obviously not reading the thread. Just running your mouth. For the last time.Black Hebrews migrated from the East to West Africa fleeing persecution. This happen over a 1,000 + year period. Some converting to islam to avoid persecution from the Arabs, some migrating into other cultures, some sticking to the Hebrew custom .Learn something for once in your damn life. Now, Don't ask me anymore questions. I am done.

Last edited:
Back