What do you really know about africa

Today, perhaps, but the original slave trading was from West Africa only - it was not economic to transport people (feeding them, etc) across the continent and then ship them to the US, get your facts straight mistah

Today, perhaps, but the original slave trading was from West Africa only - it was not economic to transport people (feeding them, etc) across the continent and then ship them to the US, get your facts straight mistah

No, slavery was in East Africa first, The Arabs had a slave trade way before the Europeans.

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Uhm, no sir. Us African-Americans originate from Africa period..all of it. Not just west Africa.

Ethiopia, Eygpt, Nubia all that is black

Get your facts straight

exactly

Stop fighting over it lol...
If I remember well, there were different waves of slavery throughout times..
Even "black" africans were trading slaves between themselves..

Anyway, why does it always have to go back to slavery.. the past is the past...
What about what you know about nowadays africa huh ? The thousand and one ways to eat fufu huh ? xD

Last edited:
People that say this, are the same people repeating the mistakes of the past.

so cliché... and what I mean is that we all know there has been slavery and stuff... People focus on Africa's past so much they forget about the present..

If I were to ask you what you know about England, you would not talk to me about what happened centuries ago..

What do you know about the exports in Algeria, Libya... the main business in Morocco.. about the pipeline going from Chad through Cameroon, Nigeria for Oil... ???

How about the culture, what can you tell us about it, the kind of music people listen to... How about rnb music over there such as this guy, who worked with surefire (US producers, who had a pmp account, but not sure they have ever used it) :

What can you teach us instead of speaking about something that anyone can pick up from a textbook ?

This is not about being in denial of the past of forgetting it, it is called moving on... do you think people in Africa care one bit about slavery... ??? There are memorials and museum indeed. But it's not the everyday worry.

That's how people think that my cousins down there still live in huts in the wild. You go in some countries there and you will see that it's partially reality.

Last edited:
so cliché... and what I mean is that we all know there has been slavery and stuff... People focus on Africa's past so much they forget about the present..

If I were to ask you what you know about England, you would not talk to me about what happened centuries ago..

What do you know about the exports in Algeria, Libya... the main business in Morocco.. about the pipeline going from Chad through Cameroon, Nigeria for Oil... ???

How about the culture, what can you tell us about it, the kind of music people listen to... How about rnb music over there such as this guy, who worked with surefire (US producers, who had a pmp account, but not sure they have ever used it) :

What can you teach us instead of speaking about something that anyone can pick up from a textbook ?

This is not about being in denial of the past of forgetting it, it is called moving on... do you think people in Africa care one bit about slavery... ??? There are memorials and museum indeed. But it's not the everyday worry.

That's how people think that my cousins down there still live in huts in the wild. You go in some countries there and you will see that it's partially reality.

You ask me what can I teach you? I can teach you nothing. But, I can share information that I have learned and you can research for it yourself. That's the problem. You don't need to be looking for a teacher. You need to be your own researcher. When it comes to learning black culture in its entirely, everybody say move on. Forget about it.

Why, because their ancestors were part of the problem. We can discuss other cultures. But, HipHop was not started by those other cultures. HipHop was started from the "Black Experience". Also, not evey black person is the same. It is by nation and tribes. The white culture puts all bLack people in one class, cause theY judge everything by skin color. The rest of the world was juging things by nations. A Person in Ghana is not the same as person in Ethiopia, yet they all the same skin color. Also the Black American experience is toallyy different from a black person born in Africa.

White people are the ones that divide by race. History tells you this. But, you don't want to know it. You don't care. You live for today only and could care less about anything else. That is today's mindset of the youth. BUT, The world is coming to your front door this time around though, you will not be able to say this for long. When them people come knockin at your door - rights being taken away for the "New World Order" that needs to in place for the next century.

Try this take:

A New World Order happens every 100 years. This term is not new.

1712 was totally different from 1812
1812 was totally different from 1912
1912 is totally different from 2012

Every 100 years the world does a change, by the 20th year of the century the world works with model till the next 100 years come around. This has been going on forever. The world and the things we do will not be the same by the year 2020. You can either be ready for it or stay behind like the rest of the people that say "I dont care, the past is the past, stop worrying." These people will end up in the bread line like "Katrina Victims" who don't prepare.

Then start blaming things on the rich people, but the rich people prepare, poor people don't prepare. Only the ones who study prepare. Then when the time comes, they are ready, but dummies and naysayers are stuck looking like fools in a trap. Crying.

We can move on. We have been moving on, but we must not forget. That the difference. You can't forget. You have to remind the next generation, cause they were not living thru the other experiences of past generations. There are people that don't have your best interest. They could care less if you starve. Matter of fact, they have written it in books and lectures through the past. How much they hate the (bottom feeders) , they say you are useless.

But keep listen to your stupid rap music. Everything is fine. Go back to sleep and move one. See you at the cross roads my friend.

Last edited:
^^^This is where your discussion lacks logic. Of course things change over 100 year periods. In 1912 there were no computers, no highways, no commercial airplanes, no civil rights movement, NO TV even. None of that proves anything except that things 'change" over time, duh, a 5 year old knows that.

Unless you can pinpoint an exact moment of occurance of huge ammounts of change separated by 100 year spans, your arguement is senseless.

^^^This is where your discussion lacks logic. Of course things change over 100 year periods. In 1912 there were no computers, no highways, no commercial airplanes, no civil rights movement, NO TV even. None of that proves anything except that things 'change" over time, duh, a 5 year old knows that.

Unless you can pinpoint an exact moment of occurance of huge ammounts of change separated by 100 year spans, your arguement is senseless.

You answered your own question with your rebuttal. Your rebuttal is so throwed off. I can only laugh.

Your logic - Everything is by change and nobody is in charge. We are just living and living. Nobody dictating policies and produced for the world. We are all just here. lol.

Technology is years in advance before the public even gets it , so what does that mean, it is timed to come at a certain point.
That means as an elitist, you are able to dictate how you want the future to be. Hello. The public doesn't dictate shit. The power players do.
Every century has it and it is kept in the family.

Last edited:
How much do you know about Europe except that OktoberFest is fun?

Why don't people say "Go back to Europe"?

Why don't people say "Go back to China"?

None of us are really from here (USA).

I ain leavin' til everybody that's not from here leaves, lol...

Last edited:
@Triggaman, That's called business and politics.

Let's relate it to music being that this is a music production website. That T.I. Album that just dropped was recorded months ago. :cheers:

Again, you can't pinpoint times of huge impact so your rambling has no logical support.

All you're saying is things change in time. That's about as prolific as saying grass is green.

Last edited:
@Triggaman, That's called business and politics.

Let's relate it to music being that this is a music production website. That T.I. Album that just dropped was recorded months ago. :cheers:

Again, you can't pinpoint times of huge impact so your rambling has no logical support.

All you're saying is things change in time. That's about as prolific as saying grass is green.

That right, its called business and politics and it ain't ran by common folk. Its ran by the elite. You keep answering you own statements.
Things change in time when they want them change, cause they have keys to vehicle. This is so simple to understand.

Last edited:
I know a lot about Afrika BamBaata... that's good enough.
i hope you're joking

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Uhm, no sir. Us African-Americans originate from Africa period..all of it. Not just west Africa.

Ethiopia, Eygpt, Nubia all that is black

Get your facts straight
that is false the slaves came from west- africa and no where else. please tell me how they could transfer salves from Ethiopia or egypt if that time the only mode of transportation was by ship.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

No, slavery was in East Africa first, The Arabs had a slave trade way before the Europeans.
yah but the europeans took the west africans. you think at that time the arabs and whites were friendly. hell no

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

How much do you know about Europe except that OktoberFest is fun?

Why don't people say "Go back to Europe"?

Why don't people say "Go back to China"?

None of us are really from here (USA).

I ain leavin' til everybody that's not from here leaves, lol...
i'm not saying you have, all i'm sayin is that black americans should stop fronting and acting like their one of us.

i hope you're joking

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

that is false the slaves came from west- africa and no where else. please tell me how they could transfer salves from Ethiopia or egypt if that time the only mode of transportation was by ship.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

yah but the europeans took the west africans. you think at that time the arabs and whites were friendly. hell no

The Arabs had business relationship w/Europeans, they tipped them to the slave trade by default

Last edited:
i hope you're joking

I am not joking. People in Africa don't even acknowledge African-Americans as being "African". It's just a name the Government gave us so we can fill out the consensus survey.

Learn about it. I don't want to go there, I'd rather go to Cancun.

... say what you will.

I also would not want to live in the South where certain "attitudes" still exist.

i hope you're joking

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

i'm not saying you have, all i'm sayin is that black americans should stop fronting and acting like their one of us.

We are not one of you. You are Hamites, we are Shemitc, but that's a whole different topic this forum can't handle

Zondervan Dictionary

Ham:

1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Noticed the phrase,"not the Negroes". The question is then who are the Negroes if they are not from Ham? The Negroes are from the line of Noah's son Shem. They are the 12 sons of Jacob known as Israel. They are the true Hebrew Israelites of the Torah/bible.

The White European knows who the African American people are, the sad part is the African American people don't know. They think they Africans, lol

Last edited:

Oh, if you're a REAL African... I'm not one of you. I'm whole bunch of things I probably can never really find out about. I'm what my skin color tells everybody I am.

I'm Naturally Tanned. Put that on the consensus survey. Don't slap a location on me.

That right, its called business and politics and it ain't ran by common folk. Its ran by the elite. You keep answering you own statements.
Things change in time when they want them change, cause they have keys to vehicle. This is so simple to understand.

No, you keep making cars out to be "chariots of fire" and lightbugs out to be "twinkling fairies from neverland'. And how did I 'answer my own question' when I never even asked one(see, that's a question)? I get it, I'm starting to see you slowly unravel.

I'm sure you DO believe Pac and the pimp were "sacrificed". If only Irv had sacrificed Ashanti, right, lol.

This "elite" you speak of are just businessmen. The fact you speak of them as some unseen entities indicates to me you've never met anyone important. I've got the number of the guy who had the final say so on the release and date of any album thru SMC records around 2005(probably still) on my old phone. Nothing "elite" about that dude. He can drink you under the table if you busted out St. Ides and Colt 45s.

Oh, unless you mean his boss who hired him to handle all that stuff because he's BETTER AT IT, so the "BOSS" stays out of his way and lets him do his job. FYI, the guy at the top of the totem pole doesn't care about what singles coming out or when it's getting released. They leave that in the hands of the "way less elite'.

Last edited:
No, you keep making cars out to be "chariots of fire" and lightbugs out to be "twinkling fairies from neverland'. And how did I 'answer my own question' when I never even asked one(see, that's a question)? I get it, I'm starting to see you slowly unravel.

I'm sure you DO believe Pac and the pimp were "sacrificed". If only Irv had sacrificed Ashanti, right, lol.

This "elite" you speak of are just businessmen. The fact you speak of them as some unseen entities indicates to me you've never met anyone important. I've got the number of the guy who had the final say so on the release and date of any album thru SMC records around 2005(probably still) on my old phone. Nothing "elite" about that dude. He can drink you under the table if you busted out St. Ides and Colt 45s.

Oh, unless you mean his boss who hired him to handle all that stuff because he's BETTER AT IT, so the "BOSS" stays out of his way and lets him do his job. FYI, the guy at the top of the totem pole doesn't care about what singles coming out or when it's getting released. They leave that in the hands of the "way less elite'.

No I don't believe in Pac being sacrficed, lol

That is correct the elite are just 'businessmen' and Devil worshippers written in thier writings. Hey man they wrote it. They said they are Luciferians. This stuff din't just come out of the blue. You guys show no evidence, just your opinions after i post. I am stating what they wrote and telling you and you only giving what your opinion, you don't ever post they didn't write it or say it.

Last edited:
Oh, if you're a REAL African... I'm not one of you. I'm whole bunch of things I probably can never really find out about. I'm what my skin color tells everybody I am.

I'm Naturally Tanned. Put that on the consensus survey. Don't slap a location on me.
no i mean those acting as if they know everything about the entire content, when they don't know shit
The Arabs had business relationship w/Europeans, they tipped them to the slave trade by default
ok explain how they transported them. you think transporting a group of people to the atlantic ocean through a desert is economical did you not take into account of disease, hunger, desert marauders and pirates because there were a lot of them at that time
I am not joking. People in Africa don't even acknowledge African-Americans as being "African".
i don't blame you considering europe does the same to the whites in america

Last edited:
Back