So is it bad i have no idea what trap is?

infradead

and don't really care?

i'm kinda curious but its not on a very deep level more a "huh i see that word a lot now-a-days, wonder what it means" then carry on doing what i was doing.

then again i make noise and drone and would hard pressed to define either of them so maybe i should shut up now.

Trap Music described in 2 words: Hood Orchestra, lol

here we go again - there was a great thread on this with lots and lots and lots of video links - so many I had to reduce my posts per page view to 5 so that I would not lock up my computer too much..... about 3 months back now

here we go again - there was a great thread on this with lots and lots and lots of video links - so many I had to reduce my posts per page view to 5 so that I would not lock up my computer too much..... about 3 months back now

Naw it's cool I don't really care. I don't worry about trap they don't worry about drone so its all good.

Last edited:

You should probably put a link to the thread in ur sig for those that missed it... lol

Back