School Shooting.

KelevraOne

Not too Kelevra son
What are your feelings on this incident? I guess I wanted to make this thread to as a place where people can post their reactions and feelings. Prayers to all the victims and hopefully no one from FP has any fam involved with the incident.

Thoughts are with the victims and their families. Unbelievable. Senseless.

I have 2 nieces in elementary school, and my mom is a teacher. The thought of this happening to any of them is weighing heavily on my heart and mind right now.

Just awful...

As dark as it sounds, if he was going to kill himself anyways, couldnt he just knock himself off? I mean he brought countless people into his personal problems. All this was terribly timed to, like really around Christmas!!! What is wrong with people?

Kids deserve the right to grow up, it saddens me that one man took this right away from many different kids.

As dark as it sounds, if he was going to kill himself anyways, couldnt he just knock himself off? I mean he brought countless people into his personal problems. All this was terribly timed to, like really around Christmas!!! What is wrong with people?

Kids deserve the right to grow up, it saddens me that one man took this right away from many different kids.

This is the worst thing about the mass murder homicide/suicides. They always see their act as an end game. They all plan to kill themselves. Unfortunately, they always take innocent people with them. To stay alive these days has become a war. The War To Stay Alive. Monsanto (GMOs, etc.), chemtrails, bank bailouts, economic collapse, foreclosures, personal debt, school loan debt, a failing government, etc. coming at us is not enough! The kids aren't even safe at an ELEMENTARY school. As these public shooting massacres pile up, they give justification for parents to home school their kids. God Bless us.

We react wrong to shit like this as a society

Stop killing the gunmen, if they don't kill themselves arrest them and then publicly hang them and have a victim cut his balls off

this is gonna send a good message to the maniacs out there considering doing such things

what we do is publicize it, we give a lane to psycho's to get mass attention

focus less on the crying victims and more on the attackers, find a way to stop them from killing themselves, a shot to the leg, quick arrest and then make him pay BIG TIME

torture them and give them the worst experience a human being can take, if we would man up and be harder on these animals these incident would stop happening

in today's world you can massacre school children and all you have to expect is a courtroom and some years in prison, make these animals pay

focus less on the crying victims and more on the attackers, find a way to stop them from killing themselves, a shot to the leg, quick arrest and then make him pay BIG TIME

torture them and give them the worst experience a human being can take, if we would man up and be harder on these animals these incident would stop happening

I agree 100% but realistically that will never happen .... it would be "too inhumane" (personally, I think killing 20 ****ing children is too inhumane)

We react wrong to shit like this as a society

Stop killing the gunmen, if they don't kill themselves arrest them and then publicly hang them and have a victim cut his balls off

this is gonna send a good message to the maniacs out there considering doing such things

what we do is publicize it, we give a lane to psycho's to get mass attention

in today's world you can massacre school children and all you have to expect is a courtroom and some years in prison, make these animals pay

there ain't really nothing you can do to prevent something like this from happening besides finding help for the shooter before hand. like someone else said the end game is to die. How many of these mass shooting gunmen actually get arrested? I mean truthfully everything happens so fast that you don't even have time to react before it's all over.

I say the solution doesn't lie with government regulation, but more with social interaction. Pay attention to those around you. Be a little kinder to that outcast, help someone out, because most of the people who do this have lost total faith in humanity

I say the solution doesn't lie with government regulation, but more with social interaction

So you say we should rather hope that all humans turn into angels instead of having better government regulation ?

i don't wanna take away nobody's gun tho, if a teacher had a gun shit would've turned out differently

Skipped thread posts, sorry if mentioned already..

BUT...

I'm far from insensitive to these kinds of things, but what about the boy in Germany who gets raped and filmed everyday then thrown back into the closet to spend the rest of his days? Or the little girl in South America who's being forced to carry her uncle's baby? Or the millions that are starving in Africa?

The things that make NEWS to us are entirely demoralizing, and do nothing but push the gun ban agenda.

Did you know NASA has been discovering mind-shattering space anomalies this past year? And has reported none of it? I mean the kind of discovery that would destroy most current theories on how space, the universe, life, etc., WORK. And not one word of it on mainstream television.

My condolences to those who have lost a loved one in this tragedy.. Keep your heads up!

It's been said COUNTLESS TIMES. CRIMINALS, CROOKS AND THE INSANE.... DO NOT FOLLOW RULES. Gun ban? No thanks.

I am ****ing disguisted by that horny lil creep that shot that school **** that son of a *****. May he rot in hell.

So you say we should rather hope that all humans turn into angels instead of having better government regulation ?

i don't wanna take away nobody's gun tho, if a teacher had a gun shit would've turned out differently

things would've probably turned out worse. Only way things would have turned out different is if you had an experienced law officer or military member in the school trained to deal with armed individuals. Would you really want the teachers to shoot it out with this ill individual in the hallways? Risking harming more lives as the kids now have to worry about ricochets and stray bullets?

The answer isn't as simple as regulate guns better. It's a societal solution that's needed for this one. We needed someone to spot that the shooter(who had aspberger's by the way)was ill and get him the help he needed before he even picked up a gun. How many people did he walk by without anyone knowing that something was wrong with him?

i havent looked into it but somebody told me on that same day there was a guy in china who stabbed over 20 children. WTF? wrong with these people.

If a country deems fit for it's populace to have fire arms , then IMHO it should be for the purpose of sport only .
Thus the weapons will be of that class only , IE no magazine fed weapons , no handguns , single shot bolt action rifles only .
You see , a single shot rifle suits sport , every other class of weapon suits shooting at humans .

If it was up to me , I would ban all firearms outside police and military forces .

Yes I know that the reasons behind events such as this as essentially social and mental health , but for feks sake , you have more chance of getting the guns off the street than the money from corrupt politicians to sort social problems !

If a country deems fit for it's populace to have fire arms , then IMHO it should be for the purpose of sport only .
Thus the weapons will be of that class only , IE no magazine fed weapons , no handguns , single shot bolt action rifles only .
You see , a single shot rifle suits sport , every other class of weapon suits shooting at humans .

If it was up to me , I would ban all firearms outside police and military forces .

Yes I know that the reasons behind events such as this as essentially social and mental health , but for feks sake , you have more chance of getting the guns off the street than the money from corrupt politicians to sort social problems !

So civillians shouldn't be able to protect themselves?

I agree with banning magazine fed weapons.. but no handguns?

That's just asking for trouble.

The only people armed would be people running through the black market, and government agencies.

For me, I am overseas at a school in Europe. My sister goes to school at High School back in the States, the thought of this ever happening at her school is just horrible. To make it worse, I would not have had seen her for the past 6 months. I am thankful my family was safe, but it is just tragic. People around the world knows about this terrible incident, I think the government needs to make some sort of change... i don't know what... but they must do something.

So civillians shouldn't be able to protect themselves?

I agree with banning magazine fed weapons.. but no handguns?

That's just asking for trouble.

The only people armed would be people running through the black market, and government agencies.

You don't need a gun to protect yourself. Over here in England civillians don't have guns to protect themselves and these types of shootings are very rare here. Anyway what exactly does having a gun protect you from?

As horrible as this is, there are 16'000 children starving everyday, in syria children are massacred every day, much much more...

where is the care for them ? do they not matter because they don't live in western society ?

The hypocrisy of this memorial service is disgusting

where is the memorial for the kids dying of gang violence in chi and other parts of the country all the time ?

Last edited:
As horrible as this is, there are 16'000 children starving everyday, in syria children are massacred every day, much much more...

where is the care for them ? do they not matter because they don't live in western society ?

where is the memorial for the kids dying of gang violence in chi and other parts of the country all the time ?

Sad but true. The media pick and choose their heroes and their villains. It speaks to a bigger picture, though. I feel like we're way past the point of no return, as far as all of society doing the right thing. Nobody single-handedly had anything to do with it, but this is the world we've built, over centuries. Many suffer, many don't. We've created money, and markets, and war, and power, and entertainment... haves and have-nots... and all that has chipped away at pure human decency. The ball is rolling, and you're either on top or underneath. It's a tall order for a "reset" button to be pushed, where we all switch to saying "screw money", and start being responsible for each other's sake. Until then, the media has a bottom line to feed.

Now I will go listen to some happy music. Funk, I need you...

Last edited:

I see no Hypocrisy. You can make that argument with almost any death or tragedy. "Oh your grandpa died well my grandpa died a month ago and not as many people mourned for him."

Back