Poor or rich?

How much is rich? I got money but not enough to blow. I'm talking one comma in my account. wont really say digits or more than that but im definitly not ballin' my bills are higher than I am. LOL

I like bummy producers tho LOL they be hungry as hell talkin about "Put That Synth Back In Arrr... aHa! :alcoholic:

There's no such thing as a rich man, just a rich knowledge.

If you took all money and split it equally those with a rich knowledge would have it back soon.

Subjective...you've got producers who are bold enough to Youtube their Paypal account...and show checks and balances...unless I see that, I take no man's word for it. When I get to that point then I'll start my imperative comments about my finances. lol

Rich as fu*k gold toilets in every room, iced out whip iced out b!tches. Im talkin fat stackssss, every night I go out I'm at least spendin 20 grand on bullsh!t. Coke buffets and roosters in my rarri hoe.

*Just playin I'd consider myself stable. Happy with life as long as theres income.

Rich as fu*k gold toilets in every room, iced out whip iced out b!tches. Im talkin fat stackssss, every night I go out I'm at least spendin 20 grand on bullsh!t. Coke buffets and roosters in my rarri hoe.

*Just playin I'd consider myself stable. Happy with life as long as theres income.

XD! You wil'n brah!
:P

I just started in this game, so I'm poor as FUH!!! But my hunger for this ish....... GOD SEND

“To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation.”

“At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's

happening to us, and our lives

become controlled by fate. That's the world's greatest lie.”

― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

You have to be careful with getting too rich tho because then you'll feel compelled to give up music and get into politics.

I'd say I'm blessed. I'll be ballin when god allows me to ball..............and when that happens.........IMMA F**KIN BALL!!!!!

Haters gunna be like :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Broke now, but I'm working towards starting a hedge fund with my bros. So I ain't worried bout nuthin. Producing is fun but there's just not enough money in it, even if you reach the top of the game.

Back