Playstation 4 is wack.

Desire Inspires

All of the games are damn near the same. Some war game with spaceships and lasers, some war game with snipers and assault rifles, some war game with robots and missiles, etc. They all have these "epic" themes with orchestral music as the soundtrack.

Why would I waste $400 on a system to play generic war games? I can play similar stuff on PS3 or Xbox 360. The graphics are crisp and clear, but who cares about that? Graphics only go so far.

Xbox One is wack too. Same cheesy sophisticated war games with a few cheesy sports games. Madden Umpteen and NBA 2K Umpteen seem to dominate. All of that technology and money spent on making games for a small subset of gamers.

I'm still playing Wii (Wii U is a joke). I am not upgrading anything until something simple and new and fun comes out. I can keep my $400 and pay this high electric bill!

Last edited:
tumblr_meq0vf6EGR1rbqzu9.gif

Last edited:
Wii u is a lifesaver when you have kids...and the new Zelda they're working on looks dope. I haven't seen enough to sway me on my Nextgen console yet. Pretty sure it will be the xbox one though.

Best Believe the only reason I wanted the PS4 is because I thought GTA V was only coming out on there. If I was to get a new console it would probs be the xbox one

leaning toward the ps4. Mainly because of games like Infamous and Batman, plus I've always had a playstation. I waited and didn't get it at launch, because launch always sucks. And sony is still supporting the hell out of the current gen

To be honest, I don't think I'll get any of this gen consoles, at all. All my playing is through my PC right now. Steam and GOG pretty much supply what I need.

I'm waiting to see what the smaller Japanese devs are gonna do on the import end. I don't give a fucc about AAA titles. This gen needs more Cave shmups, tho.

Yeah, I bought a Playstation once to play Bass Master through my awesome surround sound system.......damn game was full of fish.

Ok, serious question...

PS4, XBox 1, Wii?

I've been actually leaning towards the Wii because of price, but I'd be screwed if I ever wanted to get Madden.

Wii U isn't really "Nextgen" IMO. It's just a Wii with HDMI outputs and cleaner pixels. It can't run games exclusive to Next Gen consoles(example, Batman Arkham Knight is going to be too fastpace for the Wii U to keep up), but the Wii U targets Nintendo fans. It's got the Marios, Zeldas, and I'm sure for the holidays they'll have something new, I'm thinking Pokemon because it hasn't made an appearance on the Wii U yet.

I don't even care about the Wii U, just the Wii. I just like how its controllers are completely different from any other game system despite its poor collection of game choices.

I dont really see a difference between them. PS4 just has a little a more detail as far as graphics. But like they do with all technology, they will eventually stop focusing their time and energy on the older gens. U will have to upgrade to get newer features, etc.

All of the games are damn near the same. Some war game with spaceships and lasers, some war game with snipers and assault rifles, some war game with robots and missiles, etc. They all have these "epic" themes with orchestral music as the soundtrack.

Why would I waste $400 on a system to play generic war games? I can play similar stuff on PS3 or Xbox 360. The graphics are crisp and clear, but who cares about that? Graphics only go so far.

Xbox One is wack too. Same cheesy sophisticated war games with a few cheesy sports games. Madden Umpteen and NBA 2K Umpteen seem to dominate. All of that technology and money spent on making games for a small subset of gamers.

I'm still playing Wii (Wii U is a joke). I am not upgrading anything until something simple and new and fun comes out. I can keep my $400 and pay this high electric bill!

That's your problem nigs, if you play sports game like me or the next person, **** a 3rd gen console for a joke. Plus the licenses are going to eventually come to a stop on those games being manufactured for PS3 x Gaybox 360.

Watch a GTA V side by side video comparison of PS3 GTA V vs. PS4 GTA V, nuff said.

I've only played GTA V on the PS4 but honestly I hate the fact that i can't save my music and movies on that thing... 500Gig for what? For who? All you do is record yourself playing and watch it never cause you got over that ish right after you did it

I've only played GTA V on the PS4 but honestly I hate the fact that i can't save my music and movies on that thing... 500Gig for what? For who? All you do is record yourself playing and watch it never cause you got over that ish right after you did it

I gotta say I'm very satisfied with the Spotify and Netflix apps. Although I haven't tested Netflix yet it's interface seems pretty good.

A Steam user with emulators, however there's a few titles I saw that make it a hard decision.
FF15...Kh3...killer instict...halo 5...bloodborne...
Then there's the reason I need steam. Overwatch and fighters...ah...why not just have all games on one thing SALTY SALTY -_-...
Right now I've expressed sodium displeasure.

Just got the Xbox One. Didn't realize all my games purchased through Xbox Live for the 360 wouldn't transfer. They got the exact same games, but "definitive editions". So, it's gonna be a Media device in my bedroom until Batman and Elder Scrolls Online become available. In the meantime I have some 30 games on my Xbox 360 acct I need to beat.

Last edited:
Have you ever looked into doing a soft mod of the wii?It's easy as hell, and will allow you to play wii games of a hdd as well as emulated snes,genesis..etc

Back