The Official xbox live gamertags

Gamertag: MIKE90T09

System: Xbox 360 Elite

Games I play most online: Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Halo 3, The Orange Box (Team Fortress 2), FarCry 2

gamertag - littleegg6 (its my lil bruvas old xbox) I play MW2 and ill give u all a few headshots haha. i play hardcore S&D and Team Deathmatch. if you add me just send a message saying ''from futureproducers'' just so i know who yal are

I am planning on getting a Xbox 360 soon. One question though: My room is in the basement and my router is on the top floor. Will using the wireless adapter be to slow to play Xbox Live from that distance?

I am planning on getting a Xbox 360 soon. One question though: My room is in the basement and my router is on the top floor. Will using the wireless adapter be to slow to play Xbox Live from that distance?
I run it the other way around, (me beeing on the top floor) and i have no problems with it. But i guess it all depends on what router your using..

Xbox 360 Gamertags

What's better than discussing ideas, collaborations, equipment, inspirations, etc. while tearing shit up in COD or any other games? Nothing. Post your gamertags and add each other. My gamertag is Nicolanzi.

Back