The Official xbox live gamertags

New Artist In Need Of Reviews And Production Tips

Tizy Toon (Upcoming Artist) Taken All Bet$

OR JUST GOOGLE ME.....

OK KIDS! Just take a LISTEN! I IMPROVE everyday Beilive me you wont MISS IT! N' Them Old Tracks so Dont get it TWISTED! I'll DROP ONE TODAY!! THE NEXT DAY REMIX IT!

NEW TRACKS COMING SOON...

OK enough wit bussiness.... if anyone can Reveiw my Tracks, threw the MP3 attachments i set... that would be appriciated...
Also any Tips on Voice Production or Voice Mixing... ANYTHING involveing how to make the Rap sound better...... also would be helpfull to know... thanks..

~Tizy Toon

Tizy Toon said:

OR JUST GOOGLE ME.....

OK KIDS! Just take a LISTEN! I IMPROVE everyday Beilive me you wont MISS IT! N' Them Old Tracks so Dont get it TWISTED! I'll DROP ONE TODAY!! THE NEXT DAY REMIX IT!

OK enough wit bussiness.... if anyone can Reveiw my Tracks, threw the MP3 attachments i set... that would be appriciated...
Also any Tips on Voice Production or Voice Mixing... ANYTHING involveing how to make the Rap sound better...... also would be helpfull to know... thanks..

~Tizy Toon

wtf?

????

Tizy Toon said:

OR JUST GOOGLE ME.....

~Tizy Toon

i tried typing that in on xbox live but it wouldn't allow it all. are you sure thats your gamertag?:monkey:

Add me, capiital D (two i's)

My 360 just got the red rings and my account ran up, but sent it back to Xbox and getting a new subscription soon!

harlemkid112 is my xbox live name...

I still haven't beat GOW, rainbow six 2, or GTAIV because all I play is COD4!

Can't wait for GOW2 and COD5!

I heard that nigga Xabiton will beast any and everyone in this thread in madden

Her fav dj

Come get it

Back