The Official xbox live gamertags

tmac4183

I know mods this is not on the subject of music, but sometimes u need a break, so let this stay please.

if u want to get pwned in some COD4 hit me up

gamertag: mclovinqh

thanks to vpell for the thread idea

i would but i gotta a ps3. i would stab the **** outta u. but mines djY-ROC

Last edited:
PLYR 4 LYF

remember the spaces. Halo 3 all day. Come git sum!!!

And it is music related. I jump on xbox to clear my head when the beats just ain't coming together right!

Since my xbox hasn't been workin for like 5 months i decided to call them and there sending me a new one when they recive mine. But add my gamertag its Enndee

I prefer the Xbox games and its a christmas gift im supposed to get. ill get a ps3 at tax time or a mpc

i feel like im the only one with a ps3. its so much better. the only games that it doesnt have is halo. maybe some other wack games but thats about it

Nah man, you wanna go with the 360. It's got more than just Halo to itself, it's got BioShock which was Game of the Year in a few places, Mass Effect which is just crazy, Gears of War.. the BEST online game service, where you can download pretty much any game demo for free. And you'll be more likely to find some of your friends online to play with, cause they probably don't own a PS3.

tag: ak4Oseven (that's an O, not a zero)

Call of Duty is where I'm at these days

ps3 it dont cost anything for online.plus it got wireless. ps3 has an online store with all the demos tha xbox have. resistance fall of man: best game of last year.

'DJ MADMIXA'... try... you die... COD4 and Ace Combat 6 real soon. (and I'll take your loot in TEXAS HOLD EM)

Last edited:
good **** ill definately get it when i get my xbox. im 90% sure im gettin one for christmas

Last edited:
i dont play video games...sometimes i feel like im missin out lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played games in a long time, maybe becuz I don't have a new Xbox :(. When I do, I will return and pwn you ALL in Madden and NBA 2K.

I always hear about Xbox 360s phuckin up tho, makes me kinda want a PS3. It doesn't really matter cuz the only 4 games I want (NBA 2k, Madden, Tiger Woods and GTA) are supposed to be on both systems.

Back