The Official xbox live gamertags

The Mujah

Not playing multiplayer all that often, but when I do, I tear it up. Just have to finish Assassin's Creed right now...

KRUSHORD.jpg

Just got my 'Box back & a new telly tomorrow. Yay!

my tag is: Ibunshi

my box got the "3 red lights of doom" the other day.. so i have to send it back to get it fixed.. for. the. third. time.

arrrghh!!!

i dont know but any one play fight night 3 on xbox... i beatdown so many kids on xbox live... haha ... but the ones that are like 10 years ol are off da hook.im sayin they records like 300 wins and like 12 losses.. beware da children. after skoo das all they do... like how we produce... its a scary world... LoL

fight night is the sh*t but I am heavily into mass effect right now i think i may get fight night after i beat it

extacee28 ill own you all,any day at halo 3, any game. forza 2 too. lol

j.troup said:
PLYR 4 LYF

remember the spaces. Halo 3 all day. Come git sum!!!

And it is music related. I jump on xbox to clear my head when the beats just ain't coming together right!

that's whats up.

deejaytrixx

All I really play is Gears and Halo 3.

But any ways add me.

GT: iTz Trilogy602

Im on right now whoever wanna get sniped in both Gears of War or COD4 im on GMRTAG= LaMaB3an42

Last edited by a moderator:
biggpapo said:
hey holmes ... stiick to the wii!

lol ill admit i dont play alot my sisters play rock band and stupid mini games on it. + ive been on brawl ever since it came out. **** is tight

Get at me on dat COD4...Gamertag... KUNG FU FOOEY...w/spaces and don't let da name fool ya. I'm like a Army of 1 on dat ****. holla at me

Back