The Official xbox live gamertags

What's ping and how can I check it? Yes I was playing online. The players would freeze up for a sec then go really slow then pick up back to normal pace shortly. Maybe I ran out of bandwith I usually have my computer going with downloads in the background while I am playing video games. Ill try it without the pc going sometime tomorrow and tell u how it goes

Might be glaringly obvious, but trying an offline game would solve pretty quickly whether it's a network issue or something else...

Goldeneye 007 might be coming to Xbox live arcade !!!! its like 2 months away from completetion with updated graphics, same maps + online multiplayer!! only problem is it is now put on hold due to license disagreements between microsoft and nintendo, but i hope this goes down, gonna be crazy!!!!

Mysto said:
only problem is it is now put on hold due to license disagreements between microsoft and nintendo

"Put on hold" is fairly mild way of saying "cancelled". I wonder why Nintendo didn't put it out on the Wii though?

that golden pistol. and that glock on golden eye was the best. member the aztec level? that was tight lol

Y-ROC said:
that golden pistol. and that glock on golden eye was the best. member the aztec level? that was tight lol
The RCP90 was the best fkin gun on that game. it was like a FAMAS

Last edited:
krushing said:
"Put on hold" is fairly mild way of saying "cancelled". I wonder why Nintendo didn't put it out on the Wii though?

i hope it aint canceled. And when i got the Wii i was hoping they would drop it cause goldeneye + wii aiming wouldve been crazy but nintendo said there was no way that was happening even though they wanted to, microsoft owns Rare now and Rare owns the goldeneye game and the movie studio wasnt tryna give Nintendo the license to use the name or image either, so goldeneye coming to xbox360 is much more realstic i just hope nintendo lets go or settles whatever dispute they got.

RCP90 was the **** hands down lol!!!! but i loved me some ak47 or as it was called the "KF7 soviet" and the "D5K Deutsche" lol

also loved to play that "flag" mode with Knives only + turbo mode crazy

Oh yeah, I forgot that it was a Rare game...true.

Looking forward to blowing your heads up in CoD4 as soon as I get my 360 back ;)

JacobACL said:
thats the thing though my router is no where near my tv. the wireless router is down stairs and the tv is in my bonus room thats why i need a wireless solution

powerline extenders are a great way to go.. however they will set you back close to what the xbox wireless dohicky will cost.. but if you already have a router you're set..

djYRoc.jpg

Back