The Official xbox live gamertags

DaOriginalBlade said:
I haven't played games in a long time, maybe becuz I don't have a new Xbox :(. When I do, I will return and pwn you ALL in Madden and NBA 2K.

I always hear about Xbox 360s phuckin up tho, makes me kinda want a PS3. It doesn't really matter cuz the only 4 games I want (NBA 2k, Madden, Tiger Woods and GTA) are supposed to be on both systems.
yea the first releases of the 360 were fukin up bad. i had one die on me with the 3 red lights crap, but now you should be koo. the newer models have a way better cooling system. MS changed it for that specific reason. but ya i wanna get me a ps3 too.

moving this thread to "About FP"

It's not about music, BUT it is a good idea to help FP people connect on XBOX Live... I don't have my 360 any more (no time to play), but I enjoyed Live A LOT (PGR3!). Excellent console, games, and overall service.

So, connect away.

What you can do also is put your gamertag IN YOUR SIGNATURE, as follow:

** XBOX Live Gamer Tag: YourNameHere

I just got a live subscription and set it up....screen name youngjboy

this thread is extra ps3 prejudice lol. my xbox live for now is mystodaproducer , ps3 PSN= myst2

i mostly play PS3 though, Halo is cool, i just rented it, might end up buying it since ALOT of people in the music industry play it (when we went to LA every big studio and production house had Xbox with Halo in each lounge including Chalice studios and Underdogs studios)

but catch me on Call of Duty 4 or Warhawk for PS3, myst2 , send me invite

oh and you guys should make an identical sticky thread for PS3 usernames, stop the segregation.

Mysto said:
this thread is extra ps3 prejudice lol. my xbox live for now is mystodaproducer , ps3 PSN= myst2

i mostly play PS3 though, Halo is cool, i just rented it, might end up buying it since ALOT of people in the music industry play it (when we went to LA every big studio and production house had Xbox with Halo in each lounge including Chalice studios and Underdogs studios)

but catch me on Call of Duty 4 or Warhawk for PS3, myst2 , send me invite

oh and you guys should make an identical sticky thread for PS3 usernames, stop the segregation.

Booo.....**** yo PS3:p

Naw, i might end up getting a PS3 to compliment the 360

youngjboy said:
Booo.....**** yo PS3:p

Naw, i might end up getting a PS3 to compliment the 360
i got the Wii too lol but im tryna sell that, doesnt fit in with the big boys

P.S. just made the "The Official PS3 PSN gamertags" thread, go post your PS3 usernames in there those who got PS3s

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, the wii is more about the game play than the graphics and all that

Xabiton said:
man the wii is the $hit whats wrong with u lol
i had fun the 3-5 times i played it, but then i dunno, just aint for me, it feels a little young, meaning the games. Like when i went to blockbuster you see the PS3 and Xbox section filled with images of guns, explosions, monsters, then i stepped into Wii section and all i saw were pretty colors ;)

anyway time for COD4 PS3, be back later

Last edited by a moderator:
Mysto said:
i had fun the 3-5 times i played it, but then i dunno, just aint for me, it feels a little young, meaning the games. Like when i went to blockbuster you see the PS3 and Xbox section filled with images of guns, explosions, monsters, then i stepped into Wii section and all i saw were pretty colors ;)

anyway time for COD4 PS3, be back later
lmfao @ the pretty colors. i hear that tho. I am not big into shooters which is probably why it doesn't bother me. I am a NBA 2k and Madden kinda guy

Ahhh nice thread, can finally woop some people's ass on here in Halo or Forza (though I'm a lil outta practice, haven't been playin in awhile)

Gamertag: LoCkDoWn221

Xabiton said:
lmfao @ the pretty colors. i hear that tho. I am not big into shooters which is probably why it doesn't bother me. I am a NBA 2k and Madden kinda guy

please tell me u dont enjoy playing madden on the Wii more then PS3. I baught madden 07 for Wii and had the most uncomfortable experience tryna throw the ball lol. Im surprised why half these Wii games dont have an option to just use the controller regularly.

Mysto said:
please tell me u dont enjoy playing madden on the Wii more then PS3. I baught madden 07 for Wii and had the most uncomfortable experience tryna throw the ball lol. Im surprised why half these Wii games dont have an option to just use the controller regularly.
i havent played madden on the ps3 yet. But I did enjoy madden 07 more on the wii than i did on the ps 2

Gamertag: KRUSHORD

...though currently my 360 is waiting to be sent off to be serviced, since it gave me the three red lights of doom a while back. Hopefully they'll just send me a Falcon version back...

Currently enjoying Super Mario Galaxy (on the Wii), which might just be the most awesomest platformer ever, with the bright colors'n'all.

MaddMard1gaN

Gears of War
COD4
hit me up if you want get down on a Call of Duty Collabo haha

Back