The Official xbox live gamertags

yo i was thinkin about gettin a xbox but i see a lot of ppl have issues with em. the ones bein advertised used, all talkin bout bein banned or red ring of death n shit like that. i dont know whats goin on, it sounds like a lot of ppl have issues with their xbox. is it only modded ones? i know thats all that gets banned, but i dont want to buy the shit just to have some red ring problem w/e that means. w/e it is it cant be good, got me lookin into ps3 more than xbox. any of yall have issues? my dude had a xbox 360 and no rings nothin, it just stopped working. lucky for him he had just bought it a few months before so he was able to take it back to the store for a new one, but i dont want to risk it. my luck it will be 2 weeks beyond my warranty and my shit would break.

yo i was thinkin about gettin a xbox but i see a lot of ppl have issues with em. the ones bein advertised used, all talkin bout bein banned or red ring of death n shit like that. i dont know whats goin on, it sounds like a lot of ppl have issues with their xbox. is it only modded ones? i know thats all that gets banned, but i dont want to buy the shit just to have some red ring problem w/e that means. w/e it is it cant be good, got me lookin into ps3 more than xbox. any of yall have issues? my dude had a xbox 360 and no rings nothin, it just stopped working. lucky for him he had just bought it a few months before so he was able to take it back to the store for a new one, but i dont want to risk it. my luck it will be 2 weeks beyond my warranty and my shit would break.

dude, trust me, just buy the xbox360... the new ones dont have the red ring issue like the old ones do. and ofcourse you got the warranty if something goes wrong. lol @ the shit breaking 2 weeks beyond warranty tho..... ... that shit happens to every ****ing time i buy something. :rofl:

even the 3- and 4-rings of death can be fixed. theres this guy who made book about it. i've had 3 xbox360's and all of them got the red ring of death... ...fixed two of them and years later they are still working..

idk
i always thought ppl caught the RROD cause of playing endless hours on it cuz i never had a problem with mine

i've been seeing ppl saying they're catching the yellow light of death with the ps3

idk
i always thought ppl caught the RROD cause of playing endless hours on it cuz i never had a problem with mine

i've been seeing ppl saying they're catching the yellow light of death with the ps3

The new 360s are made with better quality components than the original 360s, so the new Pro starts getting overheated after about 72 hours of nonstop game play I believe, and the new Elite starts getting overheated after about 2 weeks of nonstop game play, and I doubt any of us have enough time on our hands to play for that long at a time, lol.

Most consoles get banned from Live because they are modded, but this is irrelevant to 99% of all players, so you don't have to worry about that. Red rings aren't much of a problem, really... I have multiple friends with 360's and none of them have had the RROD ever, me included -- except for one dude that got it one time, but he had the old version from when the console just came out, and it had been working fine for like 3 years. I'd tell you to just get one.

Yeah i get it but it turned into a discussion about the technological advancements xbox has made as far as the quality of their system....that belongs elsewhere

again...just sayin.

Yea, but that wasn't at my own doing, he just had a random question so we kindly answered it. This thread was made mainly so people would just post their gamertags and then the discussions would begin when everyone is linked up.

my gametag is mossediana..

havent been online in a while tho since i left my box at my parents house.. my stepfather usually uses my profile when he's drunk... so it might not be me playing with you guys. lol..

and ya'll dont wanna be against me on vegas 1 or vegas 2... ;) i

does anyone play sports games or just shooters? I like shooters just not 1st person shooters. I am in the middle of playing gears of war 1 btu I mostly play NBA 2k

Back