The Official PS3 PSN gamertags

M

Mysto

hehe, had to make this since we already got the Xbox one.

my PSN is myst2

if you're sending me a friend request make sure to specify that your from FP so i know.

currently playing:
Call of Duty 4
Warhawk

holla at me and leave your psn's here.

P.S. I currently do not have a bluetooth headset so i dont do any talking ;)

:cool:

sticky please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamertag: Shadow5ive

currently playing: Call of Duty 4.. and getting my rank up ya dig??!?! lol

i

as20gp said:
Gamertag: Shadow5ive

currently playing: Call of Duty 4.. and getting my rank up ya dig??!?! lol

i

yup got u already, i just hit level 12 yesterday, level 12 in 2 days not bad right? lol

StreetwizeKid

I dont get on much, and that MV8000 has burned a hole in my pocket so i wont be pickin up any new games any time soon, might even sell the PS3.

But the games i play are usually: Resistance Fall Of Man, Fifa 08 and Warhawk.

Anyone wanna try me at Fall Of Man holla, i own that game.

as20gp said:
naww not at all lol, im level 28 from 6 days ago

damn 28? how many exp points is that? how much u been playing lol. I only got to pull in like 2hrs -3hrs max a night

lol i havent left my house in 2 day out of that 6.. so yea i play a lot lo

i gotta get back to makin beats lol

as20gp said:

yo that was the first time i picked up a controller for a video game in about 4 months. Now im hooked im a 24 in c.o.d. 4. I beat the game too lol. The only missin type that I play is free for all cuz thats fun as hell. Im madd cuz when i get my 360 back then ill have to restart everything because my xbox has that 3 red ring and its been gone for like almost two weeks i hope to get it back soon.

as20gp said:

lol damn man hehe sounds like me when a GTA comes out, speaking of which imma be M.I.A around late march, somewhere around the time GTA4 drops lol.

i think imma be on COD4 later on tonight, gotta finish editing this "Britney Remix" video so that i can put it up today.

Enndee said:
yo that was the first time i picked up a controller for a video game in about 4 months. Now im hooked im a 24 in c.o.d. 4. I beat the game too lol. The only missin type that I play is free for all cuz thats fun as hell. Im madd cuz when i get my 360 back then ill have to restart everything because my xbox has that 3 red ring and its been gone for like almost two weeks i hope to get it back soon.

whats ur psn?

Mysto said:
whats ur psn?
My psn is Hickster12 (I didn't choose the name its my step bro's ps3.) I just play it. I added you about 10 miniutes ago.

Last edited:
mine is djY-ROC. c.o.d. all day. then some madden or 2k8. rockets and bengals all day.

i requested u as a friend mysto but i havent been on in a few days. im a rank 40 on c.o.d. tryna get to 43 so i can get this crazy sniper. takes so long to get to a new rank now. i got bluetooth too

Y-ROC said:
mine is djY-ROC. c.o.d. all day. then some madden or 2k8. rockets and bengals all day.

i requested u as a friend mysto but i havent been on in a few days. im a rank 40 on c.o.d. tryna get to 43 so i can get this crazy sniper. takes so long to get to a new rank now. i got bluetooth too

im not wasting money for bluetooth. I have the mics from PS2 from socom. I play 360 now but im playin ps3 for the time being call of duty is dope. im rankded a 25 .

yo broken friday i kept sayin yes to ur invite but it would go black and then say the server was busy and not able to join. idk what that was about. i restarted and it still didnt work. o well.

im also gettin a 360 soon with the money i got from relatives and a couple gift cards to gamestop so ill be hittin that up soon

i just got up to 41. took forever doin these challenges to get more xp

Last edited:
Enndee said:
My psn is Hickster12 (I didn't choose the name its my step bro's ps3.) I just play it. I added you about 10 miniutes ago.

k i got u, i see u on right now, lol, im goin on

Y-ROC said:
yo broken friday i kept sayin yes to ur invite but it would go black and then say the server was busy and not able to join. idk what that was about. i restarted and it still didnt work. o well.

im also gettin a 360 soon with the money i got from relatives and a couple gift cards to gamestop so ill be hittin that up soon

i just got up to 41. took forever doin these challenges to get more xp

yea already got u, i dont got bluetooth though, think its about time i get one though, imma look into it

btw is it me or is FP design lookin a little weird? everything is like black for me, not sure if its just my firefox buggin out, but everything looks out of place...

yo that headquarters game was intense. ha me and mysto straight murked andrew and endee. that was fun. but yall need mics so im not the only one talkin. and mysto can u hear me talkin. just curious

Y-ROC said:
yo that headquarters game was intense. ha me and mysto straight murked andrew and endee. that was fun. but yall need mics so im not the only one talkin. and mysto can u hear me talkin. just curious

headquarters is the ****, gives u like 200-300+ points each time. yea i hear u talkin, what kinda mic u using? i think imma go get one soon, maybe tomorrow cause i feel mad alienated lol.

ummm i gotta h500 motorola

cost a good bit. like 100. really nice. i fvcked up endee so much it was rediculous

Y-ROC said:
ummm i gotta h500 motorola

cost a good bit. like 100. really nice. i fvcked up endee so much it was rediculous

imma see if i could borrow my managers bluetooth tonight since he dont use it no more. Im tryna get him on COD4 as well, he's still on Warhawk. Is there a way to play split screen for me but still online? i know warhawk you can do that, like have 4 people in ur crib and be on an online server with other online people. not sure if COD has that.

Back