Obama-Care forces (Olive Garden, Red Lobster) to make all Employees Part-Time

there is a lot to write about that. watch this video if your are interested it will explain almost everything you still have to do more research, but you will see it and hear it to get the prove.

youtube.com/watch?v=CS5d8ZQ_zNI

It has more parts also.

The most eye opener video i have seen is this one watch the first one before this one so you can understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtzHQ8_1Ckk

and remember i am no one to judge you my friend.

Neither vids really answered my question. I mean truthfully why would a rich rapper be privy to top government military, economic and espionage secrets. Who out there goes "Let's let B.O.B. in on our world domination plan."

I mean truthfully why would a rich rapper be privy to top government military, economic and espionage secrets. Who out there goes "Let's let B.O.B. in on our world domination plan."

LOL

Sounds ridiculous, right? But that's what the Truthers get out, when they put their bullshit in and add some insanity to it.

Companies pay billions to place their products in movies or TV every year and influence the public to buy their products, yet the rapper who sold 10,000 records last week and mumbles something about "makin it rain on dem hoes" is running the world and has to attend baby-eating-sessions with the Illuminati every second Friday.

But that's the effect you get, when the majority of the population had a horrible education, can hardly read or perform basic calculations and thinks everything on the Interwebz MUST be the truth, especially when it's written in "proper English".

Are you on Crack? I'm in the restaurant business. Almost every employee "is" already part time and have been ever since the GW Bush administration, and not one of them can afford insurance. So, screw the Corporations that only care about the bottom line instead of building the brand through quality long term employees.

I am sorry sir, you are greatly misinformed and to think about company's like McDonalds and WalmArt is just plain stupid. The staff already consists of 90% part time people and employees made up of mostly Seniors that need to supplement their income because they can not afford to pay for scripts and health care. Like my friend Dick Schweitz, a retired police officer. Now, he is part of the 47%. Is he lazy after serving on the police force for nearly 40 years? I would pipe down with your shoddy information. You look like the ramblings of the idiots of running for president in the republican party, no specifics and no solutions for those of us that make much, much less that $200,000 a year and are of the hard working 47% in this country. Nothing out of context, live in person and caught on tape, no mistaking that this flip flop duo are just spin doctors without a plan that holds any specifics. Its like watching a high school class president race. Lots of talk with out an ounce of truth, just empty words.

i'm pretty poor at the moment and i know damn well i'm ####ed if romney is elected. i've started looking into how to apply for canadian citizenship, i don't wanna be in the U.S. when the %*@! goes down.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

expect another unwinnable war if romney gets elected and a cash grab for the wealthy like none we have ever seen.

Last edited:
LOL

Sounds ridiculous, right? But that's what the Truthers get out, when they put their bullshit in and add some insanity to it.

Companies pay billions to place their products in movies or TV every year and influence the public to buy their products, yet the rapper who sold 10,000 records last week and mumbles something about "makin it rain on dem hoes" is running the world and has to attend baby-eating-sessions with the Illuminati every second Friday.

But that's the effect you get, when the majority of the population had a horrible education, can hardly read or perform basic calculations and thinks everything on the Interwebz MUST be the truth, especially when it's written in "proper English".

exactly. If there were some reliable sources for some of these Illuminati claims then it would be believable. Instead all I get is random bunk about how once a certain rapper/singer reaches a certain level then it must be Illuminati. If that rapper/singer dies it was because they were trying to escape the Illuminati.

Supreme court passed the law of anyone under the coverage of obamacare health insurance must have a chip implanted
So go figure atheist
Check it on youtube

Supreme court passed the law of anyone under the coverage of obamacare health insurance must have a chip implanted
So go figure atheist
Check it on youtube

2060593-851ac22e_d61912a9_cant-tell-if-serious.jpeg

i really really can't tell if you're trolling or if you just stated that the judicial branch of the US Government passed a law

I thinks what the Truthers get out, when they put their bullshit in and add some insanity to it.hihi

:hello:

I cant post links because i havent reached certain amount of posts but yes if you look on youtube for ex. "Supreme courts passes rfid law obamacare" it will show up.

This means that without This like the bible scripture says " we could not buy nor sell"

I cant urge you enough to look yourself at the mirror and ask your self is my life and soul worth all these earthly things? I would like to make music in heaven for the only fan that listens to All those beats that ive made alone thinking ill never get where i want with this....but i sure know i am big in His eyes

I have a dream that we will be the producers not of this world....but the next ;-)

I cant post links because i havent reached certain amount of posts but yes if you look on youtube for ex. "Supreme courts passes rfid law obamacare" it will show up.

This means that without This like the bible scripture says " we could not buy nor sell"

I cant urge you enough to look yourself at the mirror and ask your self is my life and soul worth all these earthly things? I would like to make music in heaven for the only fan that listens to All those beats that ive made alone thinking ill never get where i want with this....but i sure know i am big in His eyes

I have a dream that we will be the producers not of this world....but the next ;-)

ok one more time.

you are saying the judicial branch of government passes laws?

again i can't tell if you are serious or trolling

i edited your post so you can click the link.

i watched a bit and really feel that the guy is taking an overly broad reading of material that he unused to reading and finding what he wants to see.

The documents are below have a nice long read for yourselF :-) but for a second think

With all these wars and terrorism specially the tension between iran and israel, inmigration, inflation, technology at the palm of your hands(sega plans on hologramic games) 3d movies and music streaming, and much more They wont implement the chip as a requirement? Think of it as your new world social security slash computer slash atm slash video game interface slash music player gps etc

You think this isnt happening? Think again

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

http s://ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=Q9j2Lwyk4o8&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Watch this one

....don't boil me.....i'm still alive....xD how else was i to find something like that....awesome.Times are definitely going to get interesting though, all i'd suggest is continue to work on improving yourself as an individual. Everyone is a catalyst. The only marginal effect your going to have on this outcome is going to involve focusing your direction, and inspiring others to do the same. I for one am wondering what it's all going to mean for the lobsters...god damn people make me sick!

-------------------------------------------

In the midst of being unable to contribute, i wrote a song to express my intelligence on the matter.

Last edited:
Find your forum, really like it. Today del. Icio. Us I think it will come back to see some

Uuum Whats with the Bible stuff.

Think of this, the bible justifies the faith (by the way the whole idea is baseless, dripping with blood and full of hypocrisy) by trying to prove the facts by referring to itself to legitimize the whole cult. I know this, it keeps some bad people from being worse and justifies the loyal followers of the cult (and by definition by the way, this is what it is) of their bizarre actions (including all of the pedophiles) in the name of a fantasy. The traditions of the cult are mostly stolen from the pagan religion and have no real tie to the Bible at all. Such as Christmas and the Christmas tree, these have no tie to anything related to the religion at all. These things were a compromise by the Church with the pagans to indoctrinate a larger group of peoples to fight the holy wars to keep the church in control, not the birth of Christ, his birthdate was November 8th.
Also, remember the church oppressed its followers several ways, one way being education. The only group of people who were not considered heretics by educating them self’s, were the hierarchy in the church further placing greater power on the elite and controlling the people with superstition and fear because the followers had no idea that it is all about money and power, that’s it.
Now, with that said we would have an enormous collapse in society if the church fell apart if every one of the followers knew better. Some people need the control because they cannot handle the freedom and they are not free thinkers. So why and how could you place your faith in the political system that is full of corruption by leaders that are so called followers of your faith. Politics is not the problem, people are! If you do not actively participate and just let it run unchecked, you have no leg to stand on; you don’t deserve it, no matter what side of the fence you stand on. Besides, if you think the leader of the faith would really care or intervene in our political decisions your not following your own doctrine, he would want you to fix it yourself and believe in the good of others to fix any issues that arise.
It’s ok to believe as long as it makes you are a better person for it, just don’t push it on people who are appalled by simple minded oppressive thinking.

Last edited:
It is a great pleasure reading that you posted here.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful post.

Ya'll dudes trippin

Who in their right mind would WANT to work 8 or 9 hours a day when they can work half of that and enjoy life

Most jobs won't even let you work part-time

Back