Obama-Care forces (Olive Garden, Red Lobster) to make all Employees Part-Time

I have 9 people.
Also, taxes for business are effected by what Obama wants to do.
If you were a business owner you wold know this.

It doesn't matter if you have 50 or more people, if you own a business ....those taxes that are due effect ALL business.
This is past just what Obama care does.....So you are showing you ignorance now.

Turn the beat on and learn

From Forbes. I guess they are ignorant too. Keep burying yourself.

However, only 200,000 small businesses will be affected by these changes because over 96 percent of small businesses fall below the 50-employee threshold.

Companies with up to 100 employees can benefit from the option of buying lower cost health insurance through employer-only exchanges, also set up by each state. This might also reduce costs for smaller firms if they add their employees to a much larger pool of insurance customers.

Overall, the ACA brings a mixture of rules and benefits, but there is nothing to suggest that the healthcare shake up will hinder job creation and economic growth. In fact, it could inject order into the unruly medical marketplace if the administration explains benefits and requirements simply and clearly.

Will The Health Care Law Help Or Hurt Small Businesses? - Forbes

From Forbes. I guess they are ignorant too. Keep burying yourself.

However, only 200,000 small businesses will be affected by these changes because over 96 percent of small businesses fall below the 50-employee threshold.

Companies with up to 100 employees can benefit from the option of buying lower cost health insurance through employer-only exchanges, also set up by each state. This might also reduce costs for smaller firms if they add their employees to a much larger pool of insurance customers.

Overall, the ACA brings a mixture of rules and benefits, but there is nothing to suggest that the healthcare shake up will hinder job creation and economic growth. In fact, it could inject order into the unruly medical marketplace if the administration explains benefits and requirements simply and clearly.

Will The Health Care Law Help Or Hurt Small Businesses? - Forbes

I see what I pay in taxes for my company. You can't tell me anything about this.

You bury yourself, because you only trying to prove my wrong .. cause of your love for Obama.
Which is pretty sad.

I am talking to a person who

1. clearly doesn't own a business

2. pay self-employment or coparate structure taxes.

It is too evident.... Some guy in the internet world ....tells me what happens with my business. lol

Turn the BEAT ON Please!

Last edited:
First , I don't like Mitt Romney either, so you need to stop with what your saying.
I am not a republican.

Not here to argue. I know how passionate people are about the one.
But, the facts are the facts.... Obama is not what you think.

Put away your emotions and hype away ....and look at the substance of the man's policies.
Don't get caught up in the popularity hype.

Otherwise, the Beat will Stay Off!

congress passes law
the president enforces the law
the judical system intpretes the law
so stop saying Obama and say enough congressmen/women agreed to this plan

presidents just go around begging for congressmen/women to pass law...go around drumming up support for their(president's) team of advisor's plans
the president get plan submitted to him it's a group effort in the end of what he chooses to go around drumming up support for
same when Bush ..he went around drumming up support...
all presidents are beggers and spokesmen for america to the world...
a smiling or angry face depending on the situation needed..

Get at writing your congressmen ppl...

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

congress passes law
the president enforces the law
the judical system intpretes the law
so stop saying Obama and say enough congressmen/women agreed to this plan

presidents just go around begging for congressmen/women to pass law...go around drumming up support for their(president's) team of advisor's plans
the president get plan submitted to him it's a group effort in the end of what he chooses to go around drumming up support for
same when Bush ..he went around drumming up support...
all presidents are beggers and spokesmen for america to the world...
a smiling or angry face depending on the situation needed..

Get at writing your congressmen ppl...

-Coach Antonio

You realize how stupid this comment is..

Obamacare is his plan. it wasn't congress plan.

was done with congress approval, seriously.

If he is drumming support for mess like this.. He is responsible HELLO!

Last edited:
Obamacare Myths

because i was bored

I can always find an article by a bias liberal writer saying this too.

This proves nothing, but what 'Olive Garden' is doing ain't a myth.
Tell that to waiters that now got to share them tips.

Well see if they say its a myth to them pockets

ITs happening and this will continue to happen with other companies as well.

You can't tell yall nothing though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You realize how stupid this comment is..

Obamacare is his plan. it wasn't congress plan.

was done with congress approval, seriously.

If he is drumming support for mess like this.. He is responsible HELLO!

again I said his plan but ENOUGH CONGRESSMEN agreed to PASS the Law..he doesn't matter who plan it was
if the PLAN is BAD...CONGRESS shouldn't have passed it (approved it as you said)
the FAULT still lies with CONGRESS if you believe it's a BAD PLAN

that like saying your cousin says lets go rob a store ...you say yeah I agree to that(that's a good PLAN)
you go to jail for because you got caught robbing the store
you can't blame your cousin because what you approved HIS PLAN/HIS IDEA as good plan as a good idea
the blame for you being in jail lies not with you COUSIN but with YOU!!!!

you do understand that right???
congress passes laws
the President enforces laws
the Judicial branch interpretes laws

the President tries to get certain laws to pass by going around drumming up support(begging)
for those laws(created by his advisors,choosen by him to pettle)
that's all the president does

and gives great speeches and meets with other head of states

a face for the crowd to believe in

but ppl continue to overlook the importance of CONGRESS who passes the laws everyone complains about and blames the president

oh the president this and the president that

no one wants to put the blame with CONGRESS because they don't look pass the President(the spokesman,the begger)

it's sad that ppl don't understand this in America ..I tell ppl this all the time but they want to continue to go back the the President

write your congressman/woman Kendall

do you employee over 50 ppl Kendall if not you're good

this is a capitalist country is all about the almighty dollar...not the almighty Yahweh...

-Coach Antonio

again I said his plan but ENOUGH CONGRESSMEN agreed to PASS the Law..he doesn't matter who plan it was
if the PLAN is BAD...CONGRESS shouldn't have passed it (approved it as you said)

that like saying your cousin says lets go rob a store ...you say yeah I agree to that(that's a good PLAN)
you can't blame your cousin because what you approved HIS PLAN/HIS IDEA as good plan as a good idea

congress passes laws

the President tries to get certain laws to pass by going around drumming up support(begging)

but ppl continue to overlook the importance of CONGRESS who passes the laws everyone complains about and blames the president

no one wants to put the blame with CONGRESS because they don't look pass the President(the spokesman,the begger)

it's sad that ppl don't understand this in America ..I tell ppl this all the time but they want to continue to go back the the President

this is a capitalist country is all about the almighty dollar...not the almighty Yahweh...

-Coach Antonio

pretty much sums it all up

funny considering forbes is usually more conservative leaning.

funny considering your article has articles attached saying obama is a liar.
Seriously, trying to prove somebody wrong.. just because... is weak.

Have some merit about yourself at least. lol

Last edited:

congress passes laws

-Coach Antonio

You realize your not making any sense what so ever.
I just explained you do not have to have 50 employees
to still be effect by policies implemented by the Obama administration

They are his policies.

They way you are talking is silly.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

superman Obama paid off the Forbes and all the congressmen/woman who passed certain laws..
he used mind control to get them to pass laws...

Also being a man of GOD....the way you say you are. (wink)
You have no business defending Obama or voting for him

He stands against everything God commands.

1. Abortion
2. Gay Marriage

Other wise you are hypocritical.

Skin color should not dominate what is right

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

superman Obama paid off the Forbes and all the congressmen/woman who passed certain laws..
he used mind control to get them to pass laws...

Barack Obama has mocked the Bible by saying that parts of it are “obscure” and should essentially be disregarded. A true Christian does not pick and choose God’s word to serve his own agenda and then disregard it as being obscure when it does not.

You suppose to be talking like this guy... you make me wonder sometimes FATALTONE

GOD OR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY---- You can't have both!

Last edited:
I was going to type something serious then I noticed fp mobile giving me red lobster ads on the bottom of the page. Lol

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2009/roll887.xml
^^^^in the link above who voted to approved the policy created by Obama and his advisors

and as far as for BLACK christians what a joke
christian first
black second..
there is no black church,nor white church because when you look at the scripture you know it's CHRIST's CHURCH

so for christians who are black pray for your leaders as it is commanded by Yahweh
so for christian of all color/creeds pray for your leaders as it is commanded by Yahweh

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
1 Timothy 2:1-2 (NKJV)

abortion was here before Obama and be here after Obama

Christians need to stop trying to stop abortion and start going out and changing hearts and minds of young women who feel trapped by pregnancy and who don't know that abortion is killinga gift from Christ
well there are those that will still commit abortion(murder) because they don't believe in God and believe there is nothing to it..it's fine

gay marriage..is not real marriage not matter if this country passes it as law
it's not recognized by Yahweh period..

sin nature is sin nature ..no sin is great than the other
from being a liar to comitting a murder with abortion all sin
there is not different levels of sinning
so everytime you tell a falsehood you are on the same level of sin as a mother who murders her five children

^^^^most will say who that crazy statement because they are going by society's norms and not that of Yahweh
different mind state when you're a christian ..not a religious pharisee

Some people say that God ain't real 'cause they don't see how a good God can exist with all this evil in the world.
If God is real then He should stop all this evil, 'cause He's all-powerful right?
What is evil though man?
It's anything that's against God. It's anything morally bad or wrong. It's murder, rape, stealing, lying, cheating.
But if we want God to stop evil, do we want Him to stop it all or just a little bit of it?
If He stops us from doing evil things, what about lying, or what about our evil thoughts?
I mean, where do you stop, the murder level, the lying level, or the thinking level?
If we want Him to stop evil, we gotta be consistent, we can't just pick and choose.
That means you and I would be eliminated right? Because we think evil stuff. If that's true, we should be eliminated! But thanks be to God that Jesus stepped in to save us from our sin! Christ died for all evilness! Repent, turn to Jesus man! "

that's what I representing..
but facts are
most
don't care about doing the will of Yahweh
most just want to live for themselves and gain more and more of the almighty dollars
there are no banks in heaven folks

and ya'll can bash me if you like for going out out for God
this is my truth proven by scriptural truth

I know alot of folks on this forum don't believe or half believe on the fence most of time about following Christ whole-heartly

fall and get back up ya'll stumbling blocks don't let it stumbling block stop you

-Coach Antonio

Neither one of these guys should be President. Honestly I'll probably write my name in. I won't get into the you're throwing your vote away crap by doing so.

A lot of places like Dept Stores, Food Services have been cutting their full time staff down to part time for a while now.

There are some things that I don't like about ObamaCare, some of it was based off RomneyCare also.

One things for sure Obama better get his crap together if he want's another four years because he was made to look like a clown during the last debate.

Neither side some to be real energized towards their party. I think that hurt Obama more than Romney

Christians need to stop trying to stop abortion and start going out and changing hearts and minds of young women who feel trapped by pregnancy and who don't know that abortion is killinga gift from Christ
well there are those that will still commit abortion(murder) because they don't believe in God and believe there is nothing to it..it's fine

gay marriage..is not real marriage not matter if this country passes it as law
it's not recognized by Yahweh period..

Fatal smh.. you sounding like a fatality right now

GOd punishes nation for the sins of the father. You should know this.
You have no business supporting Obama, PERIOD.
if you claim to be as dedicated as you are...... Otherwise it is hyprocritcal

You can't have both.

When this country passes laws against what God established.... Countries perish.
Sodom and Gommrah HELLO.

Abortion is against god....Straight up murder!

Right throughout Scripture, murder—that is the intentional killing of innocent humans—is regarded as a heinous sin
(Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18, Romans 13:9).

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Neither one of these guys should be President. Honestly I'll probably write my name in. I won't get into the you're throwing your vote away crap by doing so.

A lot of places like Dept Stores, Food Services have been cutting their full time staff down to part time for a while now.

There are some things that I don't like about ObamaCare, some of it was based off RomneyCare also.

One things for sure Obama better get his crap together if he want's another four years because he was made to look like a clown during the last debate.

Neither side some to be real energized towards their party. I think that hurt Obama more than Romney

i agree good analysis

Last edited:

you do know Congress passes laws right they approved health care reform know commonly as Obamacare

make sure to write your congressman/woman..you do pay attention to what they do as the are passes the laws we as a country complain about or support

or are you like most don't pay attention to laws being passed till it's time to elect a president...(alot of ppl are like this)
hopefully you pay attention to all levels of govt.

-Coach Antonio

Back