Obama-Care forces (Olive Garden, Red Lobster) to make all Employees Part-Time

The name shit is corny as **** already because that's just what I go by on here. That has nothing to do with anything I do. Second you've jumped from Obama care to the raising of taxes on those who earn over 250K. Are you really that confused by politics? So you abandoned your Anti Obama Care rant to find something else so you've moved to the tax increase on those earning over 250K. LOL @ quoting Blogs.

The name shit is corny as **** already because that's just what I go by on here. That has nothing to do with anything I do. Second you've jumped from Obama care to the raising of taxes on those who earn over 250K. Are you really that confused by politics? So you abandoned your Anti Obama Care rant to find something else so you've moved to the tax increase on those earning over 250K. LOL @ quoting Blogs.

I am answering questions that are directed to me.

Turn the beat on, Seriously

Last edited:
You are seriously sounding foolish

You know what that means.

If you stand with Obama.. you are going against what you say you so-call believe.

Poeple like you scare me.. cause you try to sound holy, but when it comes down to it.
It has limitations.

I can respect an athiest better.
At least they stick with thier side

I stand with neither Obama or Romney
what I do stand by is
that Obama didn't pass the laws you hate
Congress did so no matter if Romney or Obama is in office

what does it come down to
it comes to how Congress votes on any proposals for law change/creation

so blame the Congressman who voted for the healthcare reform
and pray for your leaders
Kendall...that's if you follow Yahweh

and write your congressman/woman too...
get active in that way

I stick with my viewpoint...
1.Christ is King(which means he rules over Obama and everyone on earth)

2.Congress makes laws ...presidents don't

3.Congress is where the blame lies (if they pass laws you don't like,which other like) and (what you like they don't like)

4.I will continue to change heart and minds with the GOSPEL,not with supporting GOVT. passed laws

5.I support God, not policticians

6. I will pray for leaders of my Church Home,My community,My city,My state,MY country as Yahweh has commanded me

so do you stand with Yahweh or
with Congress with passed the health care reform law you disagree with?????

change hearts and minds homie

you don't need to respect me
respect the facts
1.Yahweh commands you to pray for your leaders
2.Congress passed the health care reform you disagree with

Focus Daniel Son ...focus

crane kick Congress
Ralph-Macchio-karate-kid.jpg

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

The BEAT IS OFF
Please turn it on.... Seriously lol

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

God is not a religion....I believe in God and Christ is his son.

Man is the one who made religion......That is why you got different 'dominations' reading out of the same book.
Madness!

someone gets it...
Gold star for you Kendall
throws Kendall a star of DAVID

1-cross-star-of-david.jpg

Last edited:
someone gets it...
Gold star for you JMD
throws JMD a star of DAVID

View attachment 36867

Spoken like a side-line Christian, YOU SOUND FOOLISH!

IF YOU KNEW anything about God's word.
You would know that the "Star of David"... is not something he condones. smh

No graven images.
Exodus 20:4

Also the cross symbol is pagan.
Was around before Jesus even stepped on the scene.

This is what happens when you have 'wanna-be holy people' ....trying to act self-righteous.

Pray for our leaders....does not mean that are gonna listen to God.....when he tell tells them to go in the right direction.

Last edited:
Spoken like a side line Christian,

IF YOU KNEW anything about God's word.
You would know that the star of David is not something he condones.

No graven images.

Also the cross symbol is pagan. This is what happens when you have wann-be holy people trying to act self-righteous.

Pray for our leaders does not mean that are gonna listen to God when he tell tells them to go in the right direction.

he condone worshipping graven images dude..read scripture in context

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

even if they don't listen to God ..you still have to
right??
so you still have to pray for your leaders period

no way around praying for your leaders you may be pray for Obama now and Romney next year
or still praying for Obama next year
it's a toss up

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Huh? I don't believe in God or Jesus or any of that. All of it is bull**** to me.

I put in the wrong name is was suppose to Kendall instead of you JMD

what do your parents believe in as they are from Benin???

---------- post added at 06:30 pm ---------- previous post was at 06:28 pm ----------

even if they don't listen to god ..you still have to
right??
So you still have to pray for your leaders period

no way around praying for your leaders you may be pray for obama now and romney next year
or still praying for obama next year
it's a toss up

God never condone worshipping graven images. ....Are you serious
No images.....Exodus 20:4

“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

You seriously need to study! .....Unbelievable!

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

even if they don't listen to God ..you still have to
right??
so you still have to pray for your leaders period

no way around praying for your leaders you may be pray for Obama now and Romney next year
or still praying for Obama next year
it's a toss up

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

I put in the wrong name is was suppose to Kendall instead of you JMD

what do your parents believe in as they are from Benin???

They both believe in god. One is catholic, the other is presbyterian. I was baptized as a presbyterian.

Man you constantly ****ing up threads with that fairy tale stuff. Seek help, not from your imaginary Jesus either. From a Psychiatrist.

sing this with me

-Coach Antonio

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

They both believe in god. One is catholic, the other is presbyterian. I was baptized as a presbyterian.

what made you go a different way sir???

The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that Democrats don't like the good stuff the Republicans come up with, but Republicans try to stop Democrats from passing anything, no matter if good or bad.

Another thing is, the Democrats realize that OVER 95% OF THE WORLD is not the USA.

In other words, 95% OF THE WORLD doesn't care about that assbackwards shit.

Go to Europe with y'alls psychotic conspiracy or religion bullshit and you'll be laughed at real hard. Tell Europeans OR EVEN FREAKING COMMUNIST CUBANS, how a universal healthcare kills businesses and how need to pray to Jebus, so that the debt goes away and gas prices get lower. :4theloveofgod:

Try to tell a French, German or Polish businessman, how not being in debt for generations and being able to pay for your chemotherapy "kills people and takes their freedom away" and how "we need our guns, 'cause they is taking ARRR JUPPSS (read: our jobs)".

You'll be laughed at.

African Americans vote Democrats, because in the last decades, the Democrats, through their power IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, over-ruled state laws and provided African Americans with their basic HUMAN RIGHTS.
Not the so-called "American Dream" and "Our Freetoms!!!". lol

America is dying, just like every empire does at some point and the population is split more and more in those who adapt to the 21st century world and those who stay in their strange little world, which somehow got stuck in mid-80s Reagan Era. :4theloveofgod:

Last edited by a moderator:
African Americans vote Democrats, because in the last decades, the Democrats, through their power IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, over-ruled state laws and provided African Americans with their basic HUMAN RIGHTS.
Not the so-called "American Dream" and "Our Freetoms!!!". lol

:4theloveofgod:

THIS IS INCORRECT.

iT WAS THE REPUBLICANS THAT VOTED THE CIVIL RIGHT FOR BLACKS
DEMOCRATS WERE AGAINST IT.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WAS STARTED ON GIVING BLACKS RIGHTS.

http://www.rockarch.org/publications/resrep/thurber.pdf

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

what made you go a different way sir???

No proof of a god. Never had my prayers answered as a kid. Look around the world and so many people suffer. Why would a god want his own creation to suffer?

Last edited:
God never condone worshipping graven images. ....Are you serious
No images.....Exodus 20:4

wrong sir
"You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
"You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an image of anything in the heavens or on the earth or in the sea.

Exodus 20:4

and why did God not want this because
ppl at that time made
their Gods with wood
“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

You seriously need to study! .....Unbelievable!
you need to read in context way out of bounds
"You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
New Living Translation (©2007)
"You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an image of anything in the heavens or on the earth or in the sea.

"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.
.Exodus 20:4

Abraham's father, Terach was an idol-manufacturer. Once he had to travel, so he left Abraham to manage the shop. People would come in and ask to buy idols. Abraham would say, "How old are you?" The person would say, "Fifty," or "Sixty". Abraham would say, "Isn't it pathetic that a man of sixty wants to bow down to a one-day-old idol?" The man would feel ashamed and leave.

One time a woman came with a basket of bread. She said to Abraham, "Take this and offer it to the gods".

Abraham got up, took a hammer in his hand, broke all the idols to pieces, and then put the hammer in the hand of the biggest idol among them.

When his father came back and saw the broken idols, he was appalled. "Who did this?" he cried. "How can I hide anything from you?" replied Abraham calmly. "A woman came with a basket of bread and told me to offer it to them. I brought it in front of them, and each one said, "I'm going to eat first." Then the biggest one got up, took the hammer and broke all the others to pieces."

"What are you trying to pull on me?" asked Terach, "Do they have minds?"

Said Abraham: "Listen to what your own mouth is saying? They have no power at all! Why worship idols?"

reading in context is very,very,very,very,very important Kendall start reading from verse three he is talking about not making idols,other Gods to bow down to as is Yahweh saying I AM YOUR ONLY GOD

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

please let's not play scripture shootout as you don't know how to prove your point with scripture because you are out of context of truth the chapter is bring forth

more meat sir...less milk
Ask the Father to reveal the truth of what the chapter as a whole means...this is through prayer of course before studying

-Coach Antonio

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

remember the golden cow...?? they were worshiping a gold calf a IDOL sir

You seriously don't know your bible.

Abraham father was before the law or the Hebrews even came into existence as a people!

God did not stand with Abraham's father ,
but Abraham.

Abraham never worshipped idols or made graven images.
You telling people this ....show just how much you really know.

You need to stop now.

You said God said to worship images in your original statement.
Which is false!

That star of David is from the Jewish Babylonian Talmud.
The same hexagram symbol that satanists use in rituals.

THE ONES WHO WORSHIPPED THE 'GOLD CALF' ALL FELL INTO THE EARTH.
They got destroyed for doing that.

You need to stop, cause you don't know your bible. man

Last edited:
Kendall, you are often psychotic in your interactions.
Start to slow down a bit and actually read what people write.
THEN reply.

No proof of a god. Never had my prayers answered as a kid. Look around the world and so many people suffer. Why would a god want his own creation to suffer?

suffering is the fault of man
not God
we suffer because of the disobience of Adam

but hey suffering only last for a bit
life with the Yahweh is forever

I know it's hard to understand
but life on Earth is really like a blink of eye vs. eternity

read this carefully sir and I think you might get..please again read carefully

"Some people say that God ain't real 'cause they don't see how a good God can exist with all this evil in the world(evil causes suffering).
If God is real then He should stop all this evil, 'cause He's all-powerful right? What is evil though man? It's anything that's against God. It's anything morally bad or wrong. It's murder, rape, stealing, lying, cheating. But if we want God to stop evil, do we want Him to stop it all or just a little bit of it? If He stops us from doing evil things, what about lying, or what about our evil thoughts? I mean, where do you stop, the murder level, the lying level, or the thinking level? If we want Him to stop evil, we gotta be consistent, we can't just pick and choose. That means you and I would be eliminated right? Because we think evil stuff. If that's true, we should be eliminated! But thanks be to God that Jesus stepped in to save us from our sin! Christ died for all evilness! Repent, turn to Jesus man! "

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

You seriously don't know your bible.

Abraham father was before the law or the Hebrews even came into existence as a people!

God did not stand with Abraham's father ,
but Abraham.

Abraham never worshipped idols or made graven images.
You telling people this ....show just how much you really know.

You need to stop now.

You said God said to worship images in your original statement.
Which is false!

That star of David is from the Jewish Babylonian Talmud.
The same hexagram symbol that satanists use in rituals.

I don't think you read dude you just scrim through a post...

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

this is from EXUDUS CHAPTER 20 which you posted on line out of now you know that's silly unless your read the whole thing that one scripture holds no weight
3.Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
read the whole thing and not just one line man get in context
but you probably won't read it..
if you did you would have to admit you're wrong

Last edited:
Kendall, you are often psychotic in your interactions.
Start to slow down a bit and actually read what people write.
THEN reply.

This is still incorrect.
Democrats did not offer basic human rights to anyone.
You guys on here are a trip! lol

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

-

This is what you wrote.
Don't start lying.... Mr.Christian

This is after i told you that that 'star of david' is a false image/idol.
Just say you messed up. Don't go all prideful.

Too many people coming my way...BUT, This is what happens when you say 'NO' to Obama.
ASK Stacey Dash!

Stacey Dash met with racist tweets after endorsing Romney

I'll be back later.. I got to do some stuff

Last edited:
Back