Obama-Care forces (Olive Garden, Red Lobster) to make all Employees Part-Time

I missed alot of the thread, so let's recap. If your poor, you were working for pennies and couldn't afford insurance. Barack comes up with a plan to get you insurance, greedy corporations find wormholes to not cover the insurance he's put in place for you, so you should say f**k Obama and go vote for the guy who never gave enough of a f**k about you to try to get you anything and will put forth less effort to get you anything so you can just stay stagnant not doing shyt with your life with no insurance?

That's so illogical.

Again, I'm good nomatter who wins, but alot of people think they're in a place they aren't and think Romney is the man who's gonna look out for them without fully understanding who Romney is here to look out for. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not "pro-obabma" at all, the difference is, I can find pros and cons in either of these guys getting elected for myself.

If you work full time for minimum wage with no insurance, you should be scared shytless of Romney entering office. Even the middle class should be a little worried, but we'll make it through, even benefit after taking a few small financial losses. But poor folk are f**ked, lol.

Kendall what do you propose to remedy this?
I propse more people really study what is going on.

I also propose less tax restraints on small business.

Do you realize the money that Obama and democrats keep taking is stopping business from hiring people.

I would love to hire (3)more people on my roster right now, but I can't afford to ...cause I know them taxes are gonna hit.
and they want them to continue to go up. Almost trying to take 50% now.

Also why is always assumed if you are against OBAMA, YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN. smh

This comes from believing the hype on TV.

When you truly study Obama past and his policies, then you learn the man.
Not because every superstar is dying to be with him.....on some damn popularity contest shit.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

We should also remember Ezekiel 18:20, which prohibits executing a child for the crime of his/her father. This means that even the tragic cases of pregnancies due to incest or rape are no justification for killing the innocent child conceived.

Last edited:
^^^I don't know your situation to judge, but there are plenty of independant businesses who are suffering because of decline in business that are being overtaxed right now, but Red lobster and Olive Garden is what we're discussing. That's like the dude from Papa Johns saying he'd have to raise the price of a Pizza by 20 cents, lol. These are the guys setting the example?

Small business owners are getting the shaft, but they're not the guys coming up with the wormholes and weasling out. They're buckling down and redoing the books to get by, but McDonalds is gonna keep cutting corners and make more this year than last as they've done every year.

It's the system, not the guy trying to help people struggling. And what if one of those guys who work for you and your company does get sick? F**k em, right? You should want to offer your employees more(but i get it, you don't have it to offer, I'm speaking in relation to these huge corporations making billions off the sweat of guys they give pennies to). In all fairness, as a business owner, you should want more for your workers. Problem is, you can't establish guidelines out of thin air when things have been going a certain way all this time. Still better than where Romney would have YOUR WORKERS.

Last edited:
you do know Congress passes laws right they approved health care reform know commonly as Obamacare

make sure to write your congressman/woman..you do pay attention to what they do as the are passes the laws we as a country complain about or support

or are you like most don't pay attention to laws being passed till it's time to elect a president...(alot of ppl are like this)
hopefully you pay attention to all levels of govt.

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

I know very well how our government works and I discuss politics usually on a daily basis on other forums even when it's not an election year.
Being a gun own who likes to carry. I have my congressmen info(state & federal) handy and not scared to email, call or fax them not only about 2A stuff.

Actually about to head out to an event that has the mayor, sheriff, chief of police and a few city councilmen to discuss crime in the black community. I also played golf with a city council who's a lawyer, after playing he asked for my card so we can play again sometime, networking baby, never know who you need to get in touch with.

^^^I don't know your situation to judge, but there are plenty of independant businesses who are suffering because of decline in business that are being overtaxed right now, but Red lobster and Olive Garden is what we're discussing. That's like the dude from Papa Johns saying he'd have to raise the price of a Pizza by 20 cents, lol. These are the guys setting the example?

Small business owners are getting the shaft, but they're not the guys coming up with the wormholes and weasling out. They're buckling down and redoing the books to get by, but McDonalds is gonna keep cutting corners and make more this year than last as they've done every year.

It's the system, not the guy trying to help people struggling. And what if one of those guys who work with you does get sick? F**k em, right? In all fairness, as a business owner, you should want more for your workers. Problem is, you can't establish guidelines out of thin air when things have been going a certain way all this time. Still better than where Romney would have YOUR WORKERS.

Actually Romney is trying give business more tax breaks and Obama is stopping it.
That is the only thing I like about republicans. Tax breaks for business. LET US LIVE!

Think about this really.

Companies when they have a surplus.. you can hire
When there are things blocking that surplus.. you freeze.

Its really that simple.

The little guy who only wants to work.. gets it in the end.
Cause a company has to look at its bottom line...... to stay afloat.
We are not talking about the big lairs, but the small business that drive America.

That is what got all of us pissed. We see it every tax season. Be like damn.
I work hard all year for you ...to just come a take it.

Put it some green energy shit. I could give a damn about.
That's what Obama did with that money. Gave it to that green mess.

Fatal smh.. you sounding like a fatality right now

GOd punishes nation for the sins of the father. You should know this.
You have no business supporting Obama, PERIOD.
if you claim to be as dedicated as you are...... Otherwise it is hyprocritcal

You can't have both.

When this country passes laws against what God established.... Countries perish.
Sodom and Gommrah HELLO.

Abortion is against god....Straight up murder!

Right throughout Scripture, murder—that is the intentional killing of innocent humans—is regarded as a heinous sin
(Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18, Romans 13:9).

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

i agree good analysis

and what is murder sir
murder=sin
lying=sin
neither one is greater
I don't think you read my post as I called abortion murder
but how do you stop abortion?? law change
abortion will still take place illegally you know that right
and if you knew the bible you know THAT YOU ARE PRAY FOR YOUR LEADERS as the scripture I posted stated ..no matter if you agree or disagree with what they do...

I'm covered by GRACE ..and yes I'm a fatality right now..dying of the flesh to live in Christ
everyday
all day

I guess every country on Earth need to perish right now as I don't know any Country that hasn't passed a law that goes against GOD'S LAW
name one country that hasn't done this

we are in the age of Grace sir..
he will judge you later,not now...
but od chastises the ones he loves[/B] key word the ones is loves
Hebrews 12:6
"because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son."
key words EVERYONE HE ACCEPTS AS A SON

so everyone he accepts as son/daughter and loves he discplines

not where does countries come into play
because if so every country will be wiped out

again sin starts at the thinking level

Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
James 1:15

please let's not play scripture shootout
sir...
I know what the one says
but you don't want to recognize the scripture that says
pray for your leader(s)

you don't have to like Obama but if you follow Yahweh you will pray for him PERIOD!!!!!
you can't deny it

so don't post up anymore scriptures with out considering all the scripture and the context of that scripture

Bush was anti-abortion what did he come out the gate trying to stop it???
did he go around begging/drumming up support for Congress the repeal the law??

why is abortion still legal?? I don't understand Bush is down with Yahweh...???
change laws or change minds
they change laws for civil rights for blacks/african american/negros(so many namees for us) anyway
white ppl still calls us names,refused us jobs,beat us,cheated us,lied on us....)
what did change through time???
mindstates less ppl stopped doing the above because they didn't think like that anymore
(and yes there are still racial ppl who do stupid stuff) but more ppl think different

the gospel changes hearts and minds to solve problems and eliminate them
laws just put masking tape on problems

-Coach Antonio

Fatal,

Its this simple....You can't have both.

GOD OR OBAMA..

Otherwise, you are being hypocritical......

Do you really understand what being covered by grace means.....

It means the sacrificial laws... no longer require the 'death penalty' that came from Moses Law.

When Christ died... he was the sacrificial lamb, thats where grace comes in..
Meaning noone is just gonna come stone you to death.... cause you commited adultry etc.

That is saved by grace. Now you have a path to the father through Christ.

This is the sad part,
people will make all kinds of excuses for Obama,
the guy flat out goes against the bible and you still defend. (smh)

The blind leadeth the blind....... they both fall into the ditch..
[h=3]Matthew 15:14[/h]

Last edited:
I know very well how our government works and I discuss politics usually on a daily basis on other forums even when it's not an election year.
Being a gun own who likes to carry. I have my congressmen info(state & federal) handy and not scared to email, call or fax them not only about 2A stuff.

Actually about to head out to an event that has the mayor, sheriff, chief of police and a few city councilmen to discuss crime in the black community. I also played golf with a city council who's a lawyer, after playing he asked for my card so we can play again sometime, networking baby, never know who you need to get in touch with.

you are doing well sir..glad to hear you are on board

@Kendall, with your standpoint on business tax cuts, you should definetly ride with Romney, lol. :cheers:

All i've said from the beginning is depending on your personal stance, you should make a decision. My live will be pretty uneventful regardless of who wins this election. But you know as well as I do, if Republicans take office right now alot of things are gonna go to shyt for alot of people just to make a few people who are already alright even better off.

I'm so nonchalant I probably won't vote this year. I'll just pop pocorn. If I do vote it will be for obama because of people I know who need jobs, financial support, and have student loans, but most of the guys i know of abuse that stuff anyway to get by without WORKING(even the ones who need jobs I know are too good to go work at Olive Garden or Red Lobster), so i really don't care.

Last edited:
All I know is Romney wants to get rid of Big Bird and that's not acceptable.

tell the DeRanged he loves his Sesame Street Characters lol...good one JMD

my kids watch it but like Dora/Diego/Blues Clues better
Netflix for Kids
is the stuff

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
^^^With the demise of PBS, Sesame street will just end up on Fox or somewhere, lol. They make too much off of merchandising for people to just let the show go off the air. That was just Romney babbling anyway. At least I hope, I hope it wasn't part of a well drawn out plan, but more of an on the spot resolution?

I see what I pay in taxes for my company. You can't tell me anything about this.

You bury yourself, because you only trying to prove my wrong .. cause of your love for Obama.
Which is pretty sad.

I am talking to a person who

1. clearly doesn't own a business

2. pay self-employment or coparate structure taxes.

It is too evident.... Some guy in the internet world ....tells me what happens with my business. lol

Turn the BEAT ON Please!

The funny thing is you're always on J Troup for being a fraud when you're the same way except your ****ery is about your pretend business that you refuse to specify.

@Kendall, with your standpoint on business tax cuts, you should definetly ride with Romney, lol. :cheers:

All i've said from the beginning is depending on your personal stance, you should make a decision. My live will be pretty uneventful regardless of who wins this election. But you know as well as I do, if Republicans take office right now alot of things are gonna go to shyt for alot of people just to make a few people who are already alright even better off.

I'm so nonchalant I probably won't vote this year. I'll just pop pocorn. If I do vote it will be for obama because of people I know who need jobs, financial support, and have student loans, but most of the guys i know of abuse that stuff anyway to get by without WORKING(even the ones who need jobs I know are too good to go work at Olive Garden or Red Lobster), so i really don't care.

I was going to send in a application to work at Red Lobster till the end of the year..great they need more part-time workers and the cheesy biscuits are off the chain..
I hope ppl who need full time jobs find them and health care
or develop their own source of income
see ppl from other countries come here dirt poor and 5-10 year later are living better than born here americans that have had tons of opportunities
why???
are we lazy
don't care
do we feel entitled so we don't go all out

I feel a lot of Americans don't take advantage of living in American..just take advantage...

Me and Kendell are moving to Benin lol

View attachment 36865

-Coach Antonio

Obama is not in Yahweh's league
how can I chose a Man with no divine link to the GODHEAD to be my God

You are seriously sounding foolish

You know what that means.

If you stand with Obama.. you are going against what you say you so-call believe.

Poeple like you scare me.. cause you try to sound holy, but when it comes down to it.
It has limitations.

I can respect an athiest better.
At least they stick with thier side

Last edited:
The funny thing is you're always on J Troup for being a fraud when you're the same way except your ****ery is about your pretend business that you refuse to specify.

The BEAT IS OFF
Please turn it on.... Seriously lol

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Do you have a religion? I'm an atheist.

God is not a religion....I believe in God and Christ is his son.

Man is the one who made religion......That is why you got different 'dominations' reading out of the same book.
Madness!

Last edited:
Back