New generation of frequency hackers

Maybe 2 or 3 times I heard someone speaking through my monitors. Its a rare occurrence. About four weeks ago I just booted up the computer and was at the desktop waiting for it to load everything at the startup. I heard someone speaking in a different language for about 3 seconds but I didn't even think nothing of it...I was like wtf and continued what I was doing. I figured it was radio interference because it was very trebely like a two way radio. I wish I was recording at the time but I wont even bother catching it because its a rare thing and I don't have unlimited hdd space. Ryan Leslie would of probably came up with one of these scenarios but I never heard of someone messing around with someones daw...you'd never know though it could be a new wave of something in 5 more years lol.

uhf radio interference coming through on power amps is not uncommon - it is interesting that it is the coils and capacitors used to tune out other unwanted stuff that actually facilitate this type of rf interference

as for being deliberate; unlikely: how can you ensure that the same loop of speech is heard in the exact same place during multiple playback sessions without complicated localised snooping/feedback systems in place?

Last edited:
quite possibly but even those techniques require that a usb stick be inserted into the computer for there to be access to the drive i.e. the altering aof data still requires some physical connection accessed in a wi-fi like way, not the bombarding of radio waves that affect unshielded parts of the system connected to the computer

The Truth and Nothing But the Truth

I haven't been completely honest with you about the situation.. I am under surveillance by the US fed for sending an email to President Obama stating that the World was Controlled and I showed him how he could prove it to be true and I got truly hammered by Obama. The Feds hacked into my phone and laptop and moved into my street and have been following me around like a nasty smell…Like I'm the next Coming…I am just an average person, nothing special. who made a terrible mistake and Just trying to get my music released..

and they have hacked into my music because they don't want me to be an Artist because I'm MONEY and they don't want me in the limelight. They want to control me..and my local Police told me that the Feds had to be using spy equipment to plant sounds and also Voices in my recordings without internet connection and the police are supposably helping to get the Feds off my back...

And anyone that signs me.. is going to make a lot of money…trust me..

I don't need any responses from haters… So move on...

Hehe funny thread!

This is most likely as Band stated, VHF radio "leaking" into the analog stage of your setup.
It will have occurred during the recording process, thus is heard at the same place in the song.
It may well not be in the audio track, but in any of the analog tracks, and not be of significant amplitude and thus evades cursory visual searches.

The source is probably some prats who are operating illegally without licence and will be using a pair of those cheap Baofang Ebay radios, which are well known to fall short of spectral purity.

The FCC is probably your best friend.

*Waves to Band :) *

Too kind Band :)

Hows thing here on FP, still ticking over nicely?

A funny thing that happened, due to PC failings I have ended up using a Mac...
Ohh lordy who said these things are good, nothing works properly!

fp is the same as it ever was

you know what the mac users are going to say about that, don't you? "User error" not the machine, when it is more than likely a series of os problems that need tweaking to correct

The UI is screwed, ironically that which they are so proud of.
Completely non intuitive, open a page and interface is not active until clicked again, programs that stay resident and eat proc time, no delineation of inactive mouse pad section, the pinch thing is random as fek...
The list goes on.

CCT is just foxcon.

The case is nice though :P

Not trolling here, but I feel that the big A might have problems afoot if the fashionistas ever shave their beards off and wake up!

I'm gonna be super blunt about this because there is no pussyfooting around on this topic.
It sounds like you experienced psychosis as in hallucinations and delusions.
I have had similar experiences because I have the disease schizophrenia.
Fortunately, there are some potent medicines that treat this and stop or at least reduce freaky experiences like that.
The are called antipsychotic medications. Try to contact a psychiatrist and get on the lowest effective dosage.

The side effects are intense but it might be worth it to be free of harrassing illusions.
Trust me, I used to believe in electronic harrassment too. But it ultimately turned out to be my brain going wonky.
Luckily, I'm mentally stable again since I'm on medication. The weird crap doesn't happen anymore.

Peace be with you.

Autism is pretty hectic I can understand your situation all too well op.
It's a spectrum thing, but as a person it affects us in a lenient way.
It depends on how you use that autism that counts not the diagnostics.

I'm actually alil curious how regular people think tbh, I wish that was a joke but it's unfortunate how serious I am when it comes to that.

I'm gonna be super blunt about this because there is no pussyfooting around on this topic.
It sounds like you experienced psychosis as in hallucinations and delusions.
I have had similar experiences because I have the disease schizophrenia.
Fortunately, there are some potent medicines that treat this and stop or at least reduce freaky experiences like that.
The are called antipsychotic medications. Try to contact a psychiatrist and get on the lowest effective dosage.

The side effects are intense but it might be worth it to be free of harrassing illusions.
Trust me, I used to believe in electronic harrassment too. But it ultimately turned out to be my brain going wonky.
Luckily, I'm mentally stable again since I'm on medication. The weird crap doesn't happen anymore.

Peace be with you.
When you weren't taking meds, did you used to think like that all the time or did you have moments were you were thinking clearly?

I think the important question is- Has OP heard the hit tracks stolen from him on the radio yet?
Once he does, its a quick process to simply stalk and kidnap the artist and force them to talk.

I had a Roland VS 880 EX and sometimes when I turned the gain up all the way I could hear radio signals.

Another thing to look into is Electronic Voice Phenomenon (EVP) but the OP sounds like there is something else going on so I say to seek some type of professional help.

I hear voices in my recordings all the time, its my girlfriend telling me how shit i am... We have relationship issues.

Back