New generation of frequency hackers

I can't answer that question...
I can only say that I live in an residential area where my next door neighbour could be anybody including FBI, CIA, MI6 or MI5..,
I notified my neighbour hood watch street coordinators and they are very concerned.. Because other residents are company directors and so on and they've got a lot too lose if their laptops are hacked and confidential details are leaked..

And they have contacted some frequency expert for further advice.,So I'm just waiting to hear from them..
But in the meantime I've been adviced to contact the local police.,

The problem here is..,that you just can't believe that frequency hacking is possible..
It's time for musicians to wake up .., this is a reality.,

I hoped it would all just come to am end ... But things have got worse., ..
and I have been having problems with a second track I'm working on., I've checked the vocals and everything was okay.,, a few minutes later I'm playing back the track., and I'm finding some muffling sound behind a vocal.,..
and I can't explain how it got there...
Someone is playing a sick game.,and it's sad day.,,
I just quickly finished editing the vocals and mixed it down and got out there.,,
The neighbourhood coordinators referred me to the fraud police.. But what can they do?

Even if they raid the house next day., the equipment that there using is probably the size of an IPad., they are not going to find anything ..,
However my NHW coordinators can be quite brutal and they are well connected, so hopefully they will force them to move out..
And I get back to my one love.. Music.

It feels like I'm watching somebody have a psychotic break. How can it be that nobody has asked for an audio sample yet? Post a short snippet of what you're hearing or this thread is nothing more than your personal diary. Until you manage to do so, you're either bullshitting or delusional.

Last edited:
It feels like I'm watching somebody have a psychotic break. How can it be that nobody has asked for an audio sample yet? Post a short snippet of what you're hearing or this thread is nothing more than your personal diary. Until you manage to do so, you're either bullshitting or delusional.
no need for that bro

This is escalating quickly... A snippet of what you're hearing might help some of us help you. But if you're talking about involving authorities, and raids and all... well, I hope you're right about your suspicions. If you think your neighbor is out to get you now, just wait until you piss him off with all that..

no need for that bro

I dunno..
I think there is a need for at least a little of that... i.e. A reality check.

Here's two bits of reality, to start;

-'Frequency hacking' is not a thing, unless OP is here to define it. The nearest guess I have is that OP heard about the NSA methods of hacking airgapped computers using extremely advanced radio frequency techniques, and has a very active imagination. That NSA story has nothing to do with actual audio, or pop records, or neighbors.

-It is very common for home electronics to pick up interference from the air, for example nearby radio stations, wireless telephones, cell phones, even. If this interference was present, it could easily be recorded.

And yeah, without audio, we could be talking about magic or madness, who knows...

I can't answer that question...
You mean my question as to what is most likely?
If you truly cannot discern what is the most likely scenario out of the possibilities, that is a sign that you may not be assessing the situation correctly.

The problem here is..,that you just can't believe that frequency hacking is possible..
It's time for musicians to wake up .., this is a reality.,

I can believe that a lot of things are possible, technically, but exactly what is happening, and more importantly why you would be 'targeted' for a pop record are the more important and telling questions.

Can you provide any other examples of this happening to anyone else?
Why must musicians wake up? This is "a thing"?

In regards to Your question about the most likely scenario..,I shouldn't have said I can't answer that question.. I just didn't want to answer the question.. But your persisting for an answer..

No I don't believe it.. I just believe that government agents or people working on behalf of the government have moved in next door.. And that I'm just unlikely

And I also said .. Musicians should wake up.. Because it is possible to hack a laptop off line without wireless..
I've seen it with my own eyes.

As I've mentioned earlier..
Files were opened whilst I was shutting down my laptop.,. If someone can explain why that should occur ..,then great.. that's just one less worry ..

If someone can explain why muffling sounds should appear after the recording and after you've checked the vocals and found no problems
And the muffling sound/ noise are in the same place every time on two different tracks., then that would be great again ..,that would help to clear up this drama..

And the voices I've been told could be interference .. As someone else heard them through his speakers..however I've only heard them whilst wearing my headphones and only whilst recording vocals and during playback ...

no need for that bro

I said the same thing more or less from the start and continued to say so

personally I wouldn't bother humouring him - it is obvious that it is part of some larger conspiracy theory story arc.

As described in the above passage, the voices are not in the recordings, but coming off the soundcard as a result of this frequency hacking discussed: i.e. they have been broadcast using a method that beggars disbelief

for the same voices to come back at the same point during playback each time you playback is an indication that you are hallucinating - there is no way that you would get that from any kind of external interference unless it was tightly controlled loop - why would anyone bother to mess with your perception like that is beyond me

please consult your mental health professional

true enough but when you get the exact some interference at any time of the day it becomes a bit weirder than that, ..., just saying....

as highkoo notes, this seems to be more about a personal perception than something based in reality: audio examples would help - even if the audio high-jacking is occurring when only some tracks are selected; if you record the open tracks to a new bounce track you should capture the inserted audio as well.

If the inserted audio does not make it into the bounce down inside the daw then maybe recording an open mic with no in-daw monitoring to capture the audio being heard from the monitors would be sufficient to convince us that there is something actually happening

I don't think your going to be able to help me., as I can't send you a Clip at the moment..nothing personal ,I'm just protecting my material from the hacker..

However the problem has been partially solved:;
I took my laptop, apogee quartet and reason balance to a friend last night and could not hear anything .,, I Plugged in my Neumann mic and no interferences, no muffling noise in the play back..and we were both convinced that it's definitely some hard core hacker on my street..

I'm now 100% sure that it's some government agent on my street hacking my audio ., but the question that still remains unanswered is WHY?..

Youre not trying to listen though.

You are "100%" convinced of your paranoid delusion, so I think the threads prolly a wrap.
Notice how no one you have encountered has agreed with your assessment...

I will say again; I dont doubt what you are saying is possible, but it is extremely unlikely given the information we have.

Why would you think that musicians would be primary targets for state-level hacker tools?
Is this by chance a pop tune for Vladimir Putin's daughter that you are working on...?

Seriously though, if youre going around demanding strangers pander to your madness beyond what has been displayed in this thread, you are going to have a rough time.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is she and her, but I digress

it could be any one of a thousand possibilities which is why without audio we cannot even begin to assist her in her quest to understand what she is hearing

Contacting the police has been a good first step. Now it's important that you tell this to your health care provider.

Maybe 2 or 3 times I heard someone speaking through my monitors. Its a rare occurrence. About four weeks ago I just booted up the computer and was at the desktop waiting for it to load everything at the startup. I heard someone speaking in a different language for about 3 seconds but I didn't even think nothing of it...I was like wtf and continued what I was doing. I figured it was radio interference because it was very trebely like a two way radio. I wish I was recording at the time but I wont even bother catching it because its a rare thing and I don't have unlimited hdd space. Ryan Leslie would of probably came up with one of these scenarios but I never heard of someone messing around with someones daw...you'd never know though it could be a new wave of something in 5 more years lol.

Last edited:
Back