New generation of frequency hackers

Electradust

Hi

I wondered if anyone has noticed that they have been hacked into whilst producing music off line?

Welcome to the world of frequency hackers. People who are using hi tech spying equipment to hack into your frequency and are able to proxy in and take control of your laptop as if you was still connected to the internet.

they can corrupt your software
Add noises during play back,
Open and close files before your very eyes
And literally destroy your music.

I discovered that I was being hacked whilst listening to my vocals in solo. i could hear men speaking in the background.. It sounded like a radio frequency device. I use reason software and they blocked the comp edit mode so i was unable to edit my vocals and whilst i was shutting down my laptop I caught someone trying to open my files. i think i caught them red handed only because i decided after an hour of mixing to call it a day, which is very unusual for me and I surprised them.

The Hacker has to be living on your street as they are using frequency and not wifi internet connections to hack your laptop.
They are more likely to have connections to or are related to government agents because of the type of equipment required to gain access to your laptop off line.

I'm hoping that reason propellerhead will be able to create something that could block the frequency hackers. As a lot of artists like myself are literally being shut down by these parasites..

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has had a similar experiences or know more about these frequency hackers.

Thanks

Electradust

To be honest with you bro, and don't take this the wrong way, but I get the sense that these voices are not on the actual recording, because why would anyone do that? Unless someone else heard these voices on the recordings. Can you upload a piece here so we see what you're talking about?

personally I wouldn't bother humouring him - it is obvious that it is part of some larger conspiracy theory story arc.

As described in the above passage, the voices are not in the recordings, but coming off the soundcard as a result of this frequency hacking discussed: i.e. they have been broadcast using a method that beggars disbelief

I wasn't humouring him, coach. If I thought he was taking the piss, I would of. But I thought he's being serious so I tried to put it in a way that doesn't sound like I'm trying to take the piss, wich I see failed miserably.

Honestly OP, I think the voices you're hearing are in your head and you're being paranoid about them, making up scenarios about people having nothing better to do then hacking into your fruity loops, wich might make some sort of sense if you weren't offline.

But if you're trolling, then I gotta give you credit bro... I took the bait like a retard fish

Hi Guys
Maybe I haven't explained myself very well.. The voices were heard during vocal solo play back..It wasn't embedded in the recording

It sounded like two people having a conversation...and more like a radio frequency..

If this is something that others have experience then I would like to hear from you..and put my mind at rest .. Because it's really freaky hearing someone having a conversation whilst trying to listen and edit your vocals..

In all the years that I've recorded vocals I've never experienced anything like this before.. And it's not in my head or any thing crazy like that..

The noises that I heard during play back could not be found in the vocals or the backing track...,
However every time I played back my track the noise was heard in the same place..the same place..
I could only conclude that someone was messing around with the frequency..

You may think I sound a bit paranoid. However I believe that my new occupants who have just rent the 4 bed flat in the house next door are the culprits.. As this problem started around the time that they moved in.. A few weeks ago..

Pretty weird that you're hearing the same sounds in the same spots. Has anyone else hear this noise? Play it back to somebody and see if they hear it... personally I never heard of this happening nor can I think of a reason why or how someone would do this...

for the same voices to come back at the same point during playback each time you playback is an indication that you are hallucinating - there is no way that you would get that from any kind of external interference unless it was tightly controlled loop - why would anyone bother to mess with your perception like that is beyond me

please consult your mental health professional

I'll bite...

The guitarist in my band is kind of a mad scientist when it comes to his setup, pedals, amps, etc. We have heard his amp pick up some weird stuff from time to time during practice. Voices, radio freqs, like you said.

Could it be that you picked something up like that? Sometimes when my phone rings near my computer, I can hear noises crackling through the speakers.

I'm confused by 2 things you said though... In your last post, you first said the voices are heard during solo vocals playback. Then you go on to say you can't find it on either the solo vocal track or the backing track.

If it's not in your head, then it's on the recording somewhere. Its super-duper highly unlikely that someone in your building is listening to you mix music, and busting a frequency hack in the same place everytime you listen to that track, just to mess with you. What would even be the point? Unless you have a hardcore hacker in your building, I doubt most people would even understand how to do that, or what it is you're talking about. And if he is a hardcore hacker, I would care about much more than him throwing unwanted tracks into my DAW. Change your passwords, man.

Otherwise, maybe your ears are reacting to certain frequencies in the music, and you're hearing something.

Just thoughts. Trying to help.

Intuitively and my gut feeling is a hardcore hacker has moved into the 4 bed flat in the house next door… and he's trying show me that he's a bad arse….and if he wanted to…. he could steal my music...
because believe me.. I'm as sane as they come… and it takes a lot to freak me out…
oh yeah.. the two points you highlighted.. i can hear people talking during vocal solo.. in the background.. not all the time..
I also heard a noise in the track.. But i can't find it on the backing track.. and i spent a lot of time mixing that track and its sweet.. however on soloing the vocals.. i found the noise.. which wasn't there before..
However what freaked me out was watching my files being opened when i was shutting down my laptop.. and i just believe its some hi tech spy equipment that he's using..and i just feel very unlucky..

No, but I spoke to my friend last night about it ..
And he's sure that when he comes round to my flat that he's not going to hear it.,..And he suggested that I finish recording the vocals elsewhere.. As it's a very important project and I'm after a publishing and a record deal and it would be a shame if all my hard work went down the drain.,..So close .. But yet so far..

But I will ask a couple of girlfriends to have a listen over the weekend and see if they hear anything and just see how things go over the next few days.,

Oh good.. I'm looking for very good artist management.. I'm hoping to be signed by a major label.. So I'm looking for someone who really knows he stuff., my music is more geared towards the pop charts electro dance/ RnB dance /soulful house music.. That sort of thing..
But I'm ready yet., because of what's been going on.. But I will keep in touch and I will back..
Thanks

ive heard something similar before on my old speakers while they were turned way up but nothing was playing, i just guessed it was the speakers picking up some sort of radio or tv interference. it doesnt show up on the pc which is why you wont hear it in a recording. probably a shielding issue on the speakers themselves

true enough but when you get the exact some interference at any time of the day it becomes a bit weirder than that, ..., just saying....

It's good to hear from someone who can relate in someway.. As it's starts to get a bit lonely.. Lol..
But seriously .. I 've only heard the voices whilst using my headphones and ONLY when I've got the microphone hooked up.. I'm using a Neumann microphone if that helps...
For the last few day I haven't touch the track and I checked the tracks this morning.. ..And it gets freakier...I no longer can hear any noises during the vocal solo..now it's only during the track play back and it's in the same spot every time..But it's not in the recording......I'm lost.,,,but I'm just going to keep going..

And there is just one other thing I would like to add.
This is only occurring on one particular track., and I'm not trying to sound cocky or like I'm anything special but I've got this feeling that it could be a hit record.....if it is,...,,that will explain everything..and as to why this hacker is on my back.,At the moment the track has only got a guide vocal but I'm going to get it finished .,, and let's see what happens..,

So, these audio hackers moved in with the purpose of disrupting the production of your forthcoming hit pop record by inserting subtle conversation audio into your recordings?
Is that the most likely scenario here?

Back