Neighbor Noise disrupting creative artists

Hi Everyone,

For three years my neighbors' loud and violent noise/vibration brought my creative life to a complete halt. It was so disruptive while I was working my grunt job 8-16 hours a day that the noise ended up completely incapacitating me at home. Since my landlord refused to enforce noise prohibitions in our lease, the New Brighton, Minnesota police refused to enforce local noise ordinances, and no Minnesota state official up to my state legislator would do anything either, I am now homeless, selling off my studio gear for food, and frankly, preparing to perish. None of this would have happened if my landlord had done the job I was paying him to do 3 years ago. From what I see on the horizon, my landlord and the New Brighton Police might get away with murder if no one learns of my story. These people destroyed my entire life.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you would visit my website (meannesota dot com). There I tell this story, with a strong emphasis on the relationship between environmental noise and health, and the effects of noise injected into the home on creative persons (composers, writers, inventors, thinkers, entrepreneurs, etc). The time has come when governments need to begin taking nuisance noise seriously, and treating apartment dwellers with some kind of dignity. Combined with officials' apathy the state of Minnesota has literally taken my life away, killed me off really. I'd like what I experienced to inform other people. That's the only good that can come out of this.

You can also download my totally free Noisy Neighbor Drum Kit on my website.

If you've ever been tormented by outrageously noisy neighbors, you may already understand what I'm talking about. If not, may you NEVER experience it.

All the best,
Paul B.

I used to live in a residence while I was attending school, so I too know the annoyance that is noisy neighbors. Though, by the sounds of it, it was nowhere near as extreme as yours.

I hope everything turns around for you and you can get back to being creative!

This is a music production website.
Most of us are the noisy neighbors.
Or is that why youre posting here? :o

Back