My guide to making a FREE VIP Soundclick Layout!!!

The topic is very interesting. As discussed in the post, We may generate our own SoundClick Layout in just a few minutes. We need to have CSS or HTML knowledge for this.We may use premade Layouts and our Header Image for this generation. To use the generators we will need to register a a free account on the website. After that we can choose and even we may purchase our Membership Category, I t may be Bronze or Silver. For this generation , We must have a VIP Band Account on the particular site to use our generator layouts. I suggest the people who are generating these layouts to use the effective search engines and to use the option of frequently asked question for clear en-quire about our generating layout.

I designed my layout the right way, I'm just having trouble with the CSS code. When I put it in, everything's out of line and all black (no homo) and, basically, not working. Help?

Thanx for posting this tutorial it was hurting my brain trying to follow a tutorial I found on youtube. Incase anybody else wanted to know you can have and image/design in the center of your background but be careful not to make it too busy or you wont see your track listing at the bottom of the page.

If you would be ever so kind please have a gander at my page and tell me what you think as i realise as much as I'm in love with it , its the browsers of Soundclick who need to like my design

www soundclick com/ deeessone

I neeeed helppp ASAP

The Stock Files do not work for me.
I download them and it say's it is unable to locate.
PLEASE HELP.
I have no previous experience with CSS and I'm in the process of creating a VIP Soundclick page.

Please talk us thru the exact steps you taken, as I never ran in to that problem while designing my page. In the end I decided to leave it down to the experts and bought a template from tripict.com

THANKS! really good! working! just a question.....how can i setting facebook twitter and myspace with the buttons??? please anyone can i help me'
thanks guys!

Thanks a lot, your tutorial helped as a good guideline to help me make my layout. I appreciate it.

Back