My guide to making a FREE VIP Soundclick Layout!!!

Everytime i post my url in the css for the background and content, nothing works. PLEASE help

Optimize

make sure when you upload your png file to imageshack.com (or whatever site you use) you optimize the image size

hey please help me

I cant not get it figured out does anyone have skype who can show me please. I just wanna get my page up and running i be designing my on. Please help me i just dont know where you put the code. Im looking i have vip account just help

Your CSS code worked wonders for my page!
check it out pusherbeats.com

Good Looking Out indeed!!!
Couldn't have done it with out you.

please help, im having a hard time understanding how you get your own images to go where u want them, like how did you get the smoke in the back of yours, this might be a dumb question I don kno, Im using gimp so maybe its wut im using to design it

please help, im having a hard time understanding how you get your own images to go where u want them, like how did you get the smoke in the back of yours, this might be a dumb question I don kno, Im using gimp so maybe its wut im using to design it

The design was done by a friend of mine so I can't help with that aspect of it.

Just make sure to open up the layout file (it's a .psd I don't think GIMP supports that) and design your page over top that layout to make sure it 'fits' right.

Last edited:
ive gotten everything just how I want it Im just having trouble on the very last part, for some reason when I take the url from image shack and put it in place of the original url it jus comes up as a black screen, Ive followed everything exactly, Im not sure why it isnt working, any help is greatly appreciated

Make sure you're pasting the direct link to the image. Make sure you replaced the correct image (the one that says scrollingguided).

Thanks fam this worked for me.. took me a while to figure out i need the direct link tho lol..

Check me out!!
soundclick com/impactbeats

I tried a couple times but no joy. I replace the code with my ImageShack images but I'm getting the background from the stock files I got from here. I must delete the css code already present correct? I copied the direct link from ImageShack and everything. I don't know what's wrong.

Yes, you delete the old code. Make sure you put the DIRECT imageshack link in (address will be imageshack.us/something/picture.jpg) then make sure you replace the correct link (it will be the scrolling.jpg part of the css code)

Thank you for the help my man. Keep it knockin!

---------- Post added 08-10-2011 at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-05-2011 at 06:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

How did you get rid of the white line going through the page? Also how did you remove all those links like the member profile, genre, and all that stuff. Almost done with my first pathetic design attempt lol! Thanks for your help I wouldn't have gotten this far without the help you gave.

Last edited:
Thank you for the help my man. Keep it knockin!

---------- Post added 08-10-2011 at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-05-2011 at 06:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

How did you get rid of the white line going through the page? Also how did you remove all those links like the member profile, genre, and all that stuff. Almost done with my first pathetic design attempt lol! Thanks for your help I wouldn't have gotten this far without the help you gave.

I think that's covered in step 4.

I don't know what you mean about white lines.

Yea Im also having the tiling problem. Everything is good but the layout wants to tile.. Any help?

---------- Post added 12-21-2011 at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-20-2011 at 11:37 PM ----------

make sure when you upload your png file to imageshack.com (or whatever site you use) you optimize the image size

Ok, cool, I fixed the tiling.. All I had to do was optimize it ilke ^^ Said.

Much Love

Back