Looking for one or more writers or producers to be pen-pals with or Skype with

Milo Burke

Hey, everyone. I just registered, but I've come here to read threads from time to time.

I hear a lot of successful people say that they got where they got by knowing people, by finding a mentor, and by surrounding themselves with friends who understand the creative struggle because they fight it everyday too.

So ... I'm looking for a friend or a group of friends. We can email, maybe do Skype calls or something. Just get to know each other, chat about our dreams, talk the talk of production, etc. Whatever comes naturally.

Would anybody like to chat? See how this develops? Reply here or send me a message.

I'd be interested in talking! I've been looking for somebody to talk to about the same stuff! I'll message you my Skype name.

Thanks! I sent you an invite.

Anybody else interested in connecting? As a series of one-on-one connections or in a group?

Hey man. I can't skype but I'm very into the creative process pertaining to all artistry. Drawing, film, writing, and music primarily... I'd definetly like to exchange some words because my story (as yours is) has been pretty interesting and I'd love to share it. I have artist friends already but I'm also mos def looking for new people to talk to and that is partly why I joined here as well. I have plenty of thoughts to exchange and tidbits that were handed down to me from artists as old as 73 years old! Send me a PM and we can talk via email. and... Again. I cannot Skype. I have a poor internet data plan.

edit: I just realized this thread was old af. didn't mean 2 necromance but the offer still stands. lmfao

Last edited:
Nope, interest still stands. I've got one guy writing to me periodically, but there's always room for more. I'll PM you.

Thanks!

Back