Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'

In other news, a chicken crossed a road to get to the other side, a polish man swam halfway across a lake, got tired, and swam back, and orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Maybe you haven't heard of this new thing called... "jokes"

not a joke.....at all

Here is what Obozo has done for us, his People, 9% unemployment & 15% in black Americans & 50% of black youth unemployed. Misery loves company Obozo is an unmitigated disaster, he stole the election. To the Obozoids, as things get worse, are you going to blame Bush and and the Congress. Well, hair yes! Go Bozo Go Bozo Go Messiah to the ridiculous.

The Gospel According to Apostle Barack – A Real Book Title
This is NOT a joke and it is even worse than you think.

http://www.amazon.com/Gospel-Accord...DS/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top#reader_B008TKFWDS

410zhlVr3OL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRigh.jpeg

Attachments

• 410zhlVr3OL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRigh.jpeg
    410zhlVr3OL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRigh.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Please elaborate, in specifics, as to what OBAMA (and not, as you yourself mention, Bush or Congress) did exactly to cause the problems you describe, and also, specifically, how he "stole the election."

Also, you said "as things get worse..." I would also like to know what specific things you consider "worse" today than they were when Obama took office.

I'll wait.

Either, I'm confused about what sarcasm is, or a lot of you folks aren't clear on the meaning. There was NOTHING sarcastic about his remark. Or any of the praised heaped on Barack. I mean I remember Jesse Jackson Jr's crazy ass saying, that a biblical verse needed to be written about Barack's candidacy.

I know many black people who say that Barack was ordained by God to be president. My mother included if I'm being honest.

Black folks have lost their damned minds with the stuff they say about Barack. Just goes to show how many have truly fallen from God.

Either, I'm confused about what sarcasm is, or a lot of you folks aren't clear on the meaning. There was NOTHING sarcastic about his remark. Or any of the praised heaped on Barack. I mean I remember Jesse Jackson Jr's crazy ass saying, that a biblical verse needed to be written about Barack's candidacy.

I know many black people who say that Barack was ordained by God to be president. My mother included if I'm being honest.

Black folks have lost their damned minds with the stuff they say about Barack. Just goes to show how many have truly fallen from God.

True indeed. Black people actually think that Barack Obama is the 2nd coming. SMH. This ni**a is nothing but a corporate wh**e. Look at the unemployment rate, the NDAA, drone wars, GMOs, fluoride, and Israel's influence on everything USA. These brain dead zombies think that their "Messiah" can't do any wrong. If he really cared about life he would be protesting Israel's latest crimes against humanity (Gaza and Palestine). I guess that their mentality is, "So what if there is are no jobs. At least Obama is giving us entitlements (food stamps, unemployment, etc.)." How did we fall this far? Maybe there was a plan all along to give black people a president that "looks and thinks like them" so that they could FINALLY trust "the man."

people really have lost thier minds

oh the irony...

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Please elaborate, in specifics, as to what OBAMA (and not, as you yourself mention, Bush or Congress) did exactly to cause the problems you describe, and also, specifically, how he "stole the election."

Also, you said "as things get worse..." I would also like to know what specific things you consider "worse" today than they were when Obama took office.

I'll wait.

Still waiting...

In other news, a chicken crossed a road to get to the other side, a polish man swam halfway across a lake, got tired, and swam back, and orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Maybe you haven't heard of this new thing called... "jokes"

:cool::cool::cool:

oh the irony...

Thats how it starts. A small little "harmless joke" now Jesus is ridiculed to the point where its a normal occurrence... I see why these Muslims get mad when you try dissing their prophet. You let one joke slide expect a wave of jokes to follow after. Im not hating on them, let them defend something they believe in. Its like someone dissing your mum....a punk would sit their and laugh and call it a joke but then you get those who will beat yo a** for crossing that line and rightly so

I'll wait.

STILL waiting...

waiting for what? oh ok

this will explain what I mean....

Obama did not win a single state that fully requires photo IDs to vote, although he was victorious in four states that accept non-photo identification – Washington, Colorado, Ohio and Virginia. Those states accept as legitimate identification current utility bills, bank statements and paychecks.

Obama won New Hampshire, which just enacted a new Voter ID law that eventually will require photo identification. That law is not being fully implemented until September 2013.

In Tuesday’s election, New Hampshire voters who did not have photo identification were still allowed to vote after executing what the state calls a challenged voter affidavit, meaning the voter fills out a form and receives a letter requesting confirmation of voting. If there is no response within a month, the state may investigate to determine if vote fraud occurred.

Obama also won in Michigan. By law, every Michigan voter must either present picture identification at the polls or sign an affidavit attesting that he or she is not in possession of picture identification.
In other words, in both New Hampshire and Michigan, voters do not need to present photo identification to cast a ballot.

Obama won several closely contested states that do not require any voter identification, including Minnesota, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Wisconsin and Nevada.

The states that Obama lost that do require photo identification do not traditionally vote Republican. Tennessee, for example, voted Democrat in the 1972, 1992 and 1996 presidential elections. Georgia, which also requires photo ID, voted Democrat in the 1976, 1980 and 1992 presidential elections.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/did-this-dirty-trick-get-obama-elected/

But nobody gonna do anything about it...so it is what it is.

He got it

Last edited:
Thats how it starts. A small little "harmless joke" now Jesus is ridiculed to the point where its a normal occurrence... I see why these Muslims get mad when you try dissing their prophet. You let one joke slide expect a wave of jokes to follow after. Im not hating on them, let them defend something they believe in. Its like someone dissing your mum....a punk would sit their and laugh and call it a joke but then you get those who will beat yo a** for crossing that line and rightly so

are you THAT f**king insane?

Your mother is a real person, someone who EXISTS and is/was/will be part of your world.

how retarded has one to be to compare it to an imaginary friend or some "prophet" (LOL of pedophilia maybe) or a jewish space zombie who came to kill himself, so that he could be a blood/human sacrifice to himself, because all people f**ked up 'cause his daddy created them that way (LOL).

THAT'S the joke, that in the 21st century, people who are allowed to vote, have a gun, drive a car or even let out of the house without surveillance are writing the shit you just wrote above.

People like you HAVE to be ridiculed, pointed fingers at and made aware of your insanity, otherwise, you will never realize that you are living in a parallel universe.

Or you can pray it all away. Lets see how that works.
I can already tell ya the result. :)

Thomas Jefferson on religion:
"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind."

are you THAT f**king insane?

Your mother is a real person, someone who EXISTS and is/was/will be part of your world.

how retarded has one to be to compare it to an imaginary friend or some "prophet" (LOL of pedophilia maybe) or a jewish space zombie who came to kill himself, so that he could be a blood/human sacrifice to himself, because all people f**ked up 'cause his daddy created them that way (LOL).

THAT'S the joke, that in the 21st century, people who are allowed to vote, have a gun, drive a car or even let out of the house without surveillance are writing the shit you just wrote above.

People like you HAVE to be ridiculed, pointed fingers at and made aware of your insanity, otherwise, you will never realize that you are living in a parallel universe.

Or you can pray it all away. Lets see how that works.
I can already tell ya the result. :)

Thomas Jefferson on religion:
"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind."

why so serious?....hahaha

waiting for what? oh ok

this will explain what I mean....

Obama did not win a single state that fully requires photo IDs to vote, although he was victorious in four states that accept non-photo identification – Washington, Colorado, Ohio and Virginia. Those states accept as legitimate identification current utility bills, bank statements and paychecks.

Obama won New Hampshire, which just enacted a new Voter ID law that eventually will require photo identification. That law is not being fully implemented until September 2013.

In Tuesday’s election, New Hampshire voters who did not have photo identification were still allowed to vote after executing what the state calls a challenged voter affidavit, meaning the voter fills out a form and receives a letter requesting confirmation of voting. If there is no response within a month, the state may investigate to determine if vote fraud occurred.

Obama also won in Michigan. By law, every Michigan voter must either present picture identification at the polls or sign an affidavit attesting that he or she is not in possession of picture identification.
In other words, in both New Hampshire and Michigan, voters do not need to present photo identification to cast a ballot.

Obama won several closely contested states that do not require any voter identification, including Minnesota, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Wisconsin and Nevada.

The states that Obama lost that do require photo identification do not traditionally vote Republican. Tennessee, for example, voted Democrat in the 1972, 1992 and 1996 presidential elections. Georgia, which also requires photo ID, voted Democrat in the 1976, 1980 and 1992 presidential elections.

Did this dirty trick get Obama re-elected?

But nobody gonna do anything about it...so it is what it is.

He got it

So let me get this straight... you are saying that Obama won though a HIGHLY ORGANIZED, NATIONWIDE system of IN-PERSON VOTER FRAUD???? Seriously??

That's gotta be the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life...

Especially considering that the only people so far who have been accused of any kind of fraud in this election have been REPUBLICANS. And also considering several republican lawmakers ADMITTED that their voter ID laws were not intended to combat fraud, but to disenfranchise traditionally democratic voters.

So let me get this straight... you are saying that Obama won though a HIGHLY ORGANIZED, NATIONWIDE system of IN-PERSON VOTER FRAUD???? Seriously??

That's gotta be the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life...

Especially considering that the only people so far who have been accused of any kind of fraud in this election have been REPUBLICANS. And also considering several republican lawmakers ADMITTED that their voter ID laws were not intended to combat fraud, but to disenfranchise traditionally democratic voters.

no comment. :) WTF @ 1:54

Last edited by a moderator:
Back