If you are a "smoker", here is the place for you.

In Holland its legal to and the weed is stronger.
I never felt the urgency to smoke some and it just tastes horrible. lets be real.
but people like to act tuff you know. thats the problem. people wanting to be tuff and than become addicted after several years of smoking all day/every day.
i felt like it was much tuffer to be yourself instead so i never started smoking.

Last edited:
Yeah, people smoke it to be tough. Right. Not because they legitimately enjoy the effects, or even have medical conditions that are eased by smoking a little bud. It's all an act so that they can look tough. :4theloveofgod:

the effect is enjoyable but most weed smokers just do it cause they want to be cool and be part of a group. just be honest man. grow up.
Its not enjoyable to smoke at all. It tastes horrible. you start to act slow and make ya self look like a fool. i only enjoy weed or even alcohol before going to sleep.
if you have certain pains or heavy stress i can understand it though but elsewise. its just acting tough IMO

And there are probably much better medications for pains and stress anyway.

Last edited:
i'll take decriminalized herb in MA over living in a slum of a country so i can grow and sell weed. i'd rather just not sell it than grow pounds so i can afford more dirty water and a nicer pueblo.

the effect is enjoyable but most weed smokers just do it cause they want to be cool and be part of a group. just be honest man. grow up.
Its not enjoyable to smoke at all. It tastes horrible. you start to act slow and make ya self look like a fool. i only enjoy weed or even alcohol before going to sleep.
if you have certain pains or heavy stress i can understand it though but elsewise. its just acting tough IMO

And there are probably much better medications for pains and stress anyway.

True. Smoking is a social gathering. It brings people together. After high school or college, a lot of people realize that smoking alone is lame.

Ehh, Im the opposite. I can't be high and socially interact with people successfully. Smoking alone is the only time I really enjoy it.

i seriously doubt most smokers do it to be cool. that is kind of stupid. they do it because its fun and they like to feel high. also uruguay is mostly a nice place, it not some slum of a country. I prefer other nearby countries like brasil (which is much sketchier), but for other reasons than weed. Maybe they will get some decent weed in brasil now...

You know the way some people prefer certain toppings on pizza to other toppings on pizza? Why? Because everyone's taste buds are different.

Everyone's brains are different. Some people love alcohol, some people don't. Why? Because it affects different brains and personalities in a different way...

Now apply this logic to weed....what is your conclusion?

I rarely puff anymore but now and again a bowl is nice. I say it should remain a states rights issue and let each state decide for themselves the legality of it, remove the fed from the equation completely. If your state deems it illegal by vote and you don't agree then an easy solution is to move to a state that agrees with you.

^^^If weed is part of your life enough to make you uproot and move for state laws to cater to you, you need to leave the weed alone. Lol.

I agree, and if you are already smoking it and it is illegal then what difference would it really make to continue doing so?

Laws only apply to those willing to submit to them.

that's what police and prison is for to force the submission. lol

Sadly it is the truth :(

I am all for letting people do what they are gonna do until the point that it directly affects someone elses liberties or freedoms. You want to smoke a plant, go for it. You want to smoke crack, go for it....but you steal my shit to pay for it and we bury you in the woods.

Back