If you are a "smoker", here is the place for you.

Ehh, Im the opposite. I can't be high and socially interact with people successfully. Smoking alone is the only time I really enjoy it.

I'm cool with smoking with other people, as long as they are friends i know. I don't like smoking with random people or people i barely know.

2 reasons:

1) I hate if there's nothing to talk about. awkward silence is not cool.
2) Last time i smoked with random dude it was horrible. He started to flip out and talk some random nonsense that made no sense. ...15 minutes straight. at first it was fun and i laughed but after a minute or so i thought he was in psychosis or something. Called my buddy to take me home and told him to make sure that the other guy gets home too.

i seriously doubt most smokers do it to be cool. (...)
Yeah, kids maybe... Everybody has a right to be high and smoking pot is way better then drinking alcohol. For me it's just as simple as that, i tried almost everythin in my life, except the very hard stuff, i don't drink alcohol and now that i'm 34 i'm just smoking for more then ten years now. Oh, and i'm not really "smoking" it, since about a year a use a vaporizer and it tastes (and flashes!) way better to me...
Oh yeah, and i have to mention that i'm from Germany, the Land with the most fu..ed up and egoistic politicians ever (for me these are just a bunch of assholes...) ;-DDD

the effect is enjoyable but most weed smokers just do it cause they want to be cool and be part of a group. just be honest man. grow up.
Its not enjoyable to smoke at all. It tastes horrible. you start to act slow and make ya self look like a fool. i only enjoy weed or even alcohol before going to sleep.
if you have certain pains or heavy stress i can understand it though but elsewise. its just acting tough IMO

And there are probably much better medications for pains and stress anyway.

dude you obviously must be someone on the outside looking in if you think people smoke to be tough. thats a lame way to think.

Well, I'm 37 and enjoying a morning joint with my coffee while typing this
I don't have time to be a part of a group because I do work 8 to 10 hours a day in my own shop, the rest of the time I play music and spend time with my girlfriend and my teenage son.

I've been smoking weed for pretty much 20 years now, and I reckon I've had bad moments with it, video games, getting to bed late and out of it even later, doing nothing, I've had those issues, and thankfully I took care of them.

Now I live comfortably (not rich by any means but I'm ok), my son has lots of success at school, and I do have success in my business, one could say I have my shit together. And many of it thanks to smoking weed.

I don't drink, ever, I don't get wasted, I don't party and I don't watch TV

Weed helps me relax, it puts me in a creative mindset, eases anxiety and stress, it helps me gain a new perspective on things in my life, what is important, and what is not (weed + a shower is a must for reflexion).

In the same regard, I do have the occasional psychedelic experience, mostly with mushrooms or dmt (google it), which takes the weed mindspace to a whole other level but definitely can't be had on a daily basis (monthly or bimonthly maybe, anymore than that and you're doing it wrong, true psychedelic experiences need time to integrate and a proper set & setting)

Weed for 20 years and psychedelics for almost a couple years now, definitely helped me be a better person, and find success in my life. I'm happier than I've ever been and also more professionally, and socially successful than I've ever been. And I'm not sure I would have found that without weed, definitely.

Now psychedelics, I'm happy I got to experience them being older, because they do require -I believe- some life experience to get the most of them. They should not be taken in a party setting and/or with people who are not very close or trustworthy. And they won't give you anything if you take them at a party, they can be "fun" of course, but that's not their point at all.

I wouldn't say, "hey everyone smoke weed and eat shrooms!" it's up to everyone's own informed decision. But man do I believe the world would be a much better place if everyone did.

DMT is a game changer tho, this shit should be mandatory for everyone over 18 (even tho technically we all trip on it everyday as the human body produces its own)

In the same regard, I do have the occasional psychedelic experience, mostly with mushrooms or dmt (google it), which takes the weed mindspace to a whole other level but definitely can't be had on a daily basis (monthly or bimonthly maybe, anymore than that and you're doing it wrong, true psychedelic experiences need time to integrate and a proper set & setting)

Weed for 20 years and psychedelics for almost a couple years now, definitely helped me be a better person, and find success in my life. I'm happier than I've ever been and also more professionally, and socially successful than I've ever been. And I'm not sure I would have found that without weed, definitely.

Now psychedelics, I'm happy I got to experience them being older, because they do require -I believe- some life experience to get the most of them. They should not be taken in a party setting and/or with people who are not very close or trustworthy. And they won't give you anything if you take them at a party, they can be "fun" of course, but that's not their point at all.

that is so well said about psychedelics. 2 thumbs up.... I quit weed completely few months ago, because it didn't feel good. It made me depressed and anxious. sure weed teached me many many things, and I'm happy that I had that time in my life when I smoked weed alot. Shrooms on the other hand, i've never had a bad "trip" with them. And you can't get addicted to them... ...you just can't. Even though it's so awesome to eat shrooms and the visuals on the peak are beeeeautiful, but the trip is so long and mentally exhausting that you wouldnt want to eat them daily/weekly/monthly. 1-2 times a year is good in my books. Just like you, I can say that I'm way better person after I took psychedelics. May sound stupid to those you haven't tried it but it's true. I've gotten rid of most of my addictions because of it (junk food, tobacco, social media, needs to buy material nonsense, etc.)... unfortunately I still drink alcohol but I'm working on getting rid of it too. I'm so much happier person today compared to me few years ago.

DMT is something i'm very interested in trying once in my life. Funny that you mentioned it, I'm currently reading a book about it (Rick Strassman - Spirit molecule). Seems like it might change one's way of looking at life and death even.

sorry for the typos, i wrote this quickly and i can't write english that well

EDIT: forgot to also say that the shrooms are definitely not a party "drug". Respect the shrooms and the shrooms will respect you. ....at the end of the trip atleast, haha.... the end is always rewarding.

Last edited:
DMT is nearly impossible to get using "traditional" routes. But extracting it from a plant is fairly easy, you can buy mimosa hostilis root bark online and do it yourself, IMO, it's the best and easiest way, and also the safest way to get it.

Mushrooms are smooth and gentle (well, maybe not rainbows and unicorns but you get the idea), so is DMT on lower doses. But on a normal dose, dmt is a different animal, so proceed with caution, no matter how much experience you have with other psychedelics. Normally it's vaporized, but I developped a good technique to smoke it in a joint, along with tobacco, blue lotus (or vervein), passiflora and weed. The afterglow is enhanced with an longer lasting euphoric effect, and the weed starts to come up when the dmt comes down.

Mushrooms are, indeed amazing. I haven't dreamt in a while since I smoke weed, mushrooms made me dream again. I love how they help to reset.
The respect you mention is very important, plants like to be respected. I've had times when I didn't have a good reason to take them, or took too much when unprepared, they usually kick your butt for that. And one definitely doesn't want their butt kicked by a psychedelic plant :p

I have a few friends who did ayahuasca, this is definitely been on my list for a long time (I actually came to psychedelics after hearing a bit about dmt and ayahuasca). My friend quit heroin right after that ayahuasca ceremony (I believe they also did some iboga, beforehand but microdosing it for a few weeks before the ayahuasca ceremony)

DMT is nearly impossible to get using "traditional" routes. But extracting it from a plant is fairly easy, you can buy mimosa hostilis root bark online and do it yourself, IMO, it's the best and easiest way, and also the safest way to get it.

Mushrooms are smooth and gentle (well, maybe not rainbows and unicorns but you get the idea), so is DMT on lower doses. But on a normal dose, dmt is a different animal, so proceed with caution, no matter how much experience you have with other psychedelics. Normally it's vaporized, but I developped a good technique to smoke it in a joint, along with tobacco, blue lotus (or vervein), passiflora and weed. The afterglow is enhanced with an longer lasting euphoric effect, and the weed starts to come up when the dmt comes down.

Mushrooms are, indeed amazing. I haven't dreamt in a while since I smoke weed, mushrooms made me dream again. I love how they help to reset.
The respect you mention is very important, plants like to be respected. I've had times when I didn't have a good reason to take them, or took too much when unprepared, they usually kick your butt for that. And one definitely doesn't want their butt kicked by a psychedelic plant :p

I have a few friends who did ayahuasca, this is definitely been on my list for a long time (I actually came to psychedelics after hearing a bit about dmt and ayahuasca). My friend quit heroin right after that ayahuasca ceremony (I believe they also did some iboga, beforehand but microdosing it for a few weeks before the ayahuasca ceremony)

Problem with extracting DMT around here is that there's only one plant that can be used for it. Phalaris arundinacea. And as far as I know you would need massive amout of it. oh well, maybe I'll try that one day!

yes shrooms are smooth and gentle EXCEPT they mess with my stomach a lot. ....even if I made tea out of them. Takin a shit is definitely the first thing to do after the "trip", haha!

Back