HipHop Sesame Street: Voice Of Elmo Accused Of Gay With 16-Year-Old Boy

I blame the internet.

The world is in a pretty sad state now. I don't know if this stuff has always been going on or if just the bad news gets reported now.

Sometimes the news is depressing.

Well damn...Bet money the next dude they catch be the one that voice Tinkie Winkie from the Teletubbies...

Sexual deviance.

I remember a thread where I was told I was an idiot for relating it altogether.

Even if the kid was an adult(18), that dude was 47 or so messin with him? Just as bad as being 45 messin with a 16 year old. It'll all be legal soon though, notice the only thing wrong here is the GUY may have been underage...

Patraeus on the other hand had an ugly out of shape wife while practically running the world and got in a buncha headline news and trouble for getting some side poon from a woman who's more up to his speed than his wife coulda ever been. Tell me WTF's wrong.

Last edited:
I blame the internet.

The world is in a pretty sad state now. I don't know if this stuff has always been going on or if just the bad news gets reported now.

Sometimes the news is depressing.

My bet is that it's the latter......Everybody is so well connected that now folks in Maine can know about some disaster that goes down in Cali damn near isntantly. You get bombarded with news constantly and the negative stories sell the most so that's what you see the most... It sure isn't a fairy tale, but as far as the world being a horrible place, I'm sure that it's pretty on par with how horrible the world has always been in recent centuries, it's just different types of horribleness.....and it's harder to hide since there are cameras in every nook and cranny

This could just be an isolated incident, but since the person in question has status and extra access it makes everybody feel so much more like the incident is reflective of society as a whole than if it was random Joe blow in some small town in Vermont

right Isk....it's just instant news
the sin nature of man has been here since the fall of Adam period
and won't stop till Yeshua comes back to rebuild this place....

-Coach Antonio

Correct, we know its always been there, but as time goes on ..the world is suppose to get more wicked than before.

Due to information ..... That's prophecy written. I don't remember too many teachers do willing to sex the students.
Maybe 1 story my entire school years

Sexual deviance.

I remember a thread where I was told I was an idiot for relating it altogether.

Even if the kid was an adult(18), that dude was 47 or so messin with him? Just as bad as being 45 messin with a 16 year old. It'll all be legal soon though, notice the only thing wrong here is the GUY may have been underage...

Patraeus on the other hand had an ugly out of shape wife while practically running the world and got in a buncha headline news and trouble for getting some side poon from a woman who's more up to his speed than his wife coulda ever been. Tell me WTF's wrong.

You were wrong because you can't equate a persons sexual orientation to pedophilia because sexual orientation is not the determining factor of what makes a person a pedophile and so your proposition was a logical fallacy.

^^^You're wrong for thinking that's what I'm saying.

All i've said is what you learn when you're 2 with the toy with the different shape holesand pegs you put thru. You try to stuff a triangle into a square slot...you are no more right/wrong than someone who tries to shove a circle into a triangle slot. Sexual deviance covers EVERYTHING that isn't a triangle peg in a triangle slot. Human law decides what forms are right and wrong and it varies from state to state/country to country.

The point of my post was the problem isn't that we now know Elmo is gay....or that he likes them young. The only reason he's in trouble is because of the guy allegedly being under 18. Now it's been set straight(pun intended) we're supposed to go back to life as usual and pretend it isn't wierd that Elmo's voiced by...this guy. A guy waiting around for your son he's teaching to turn 18(or lie about it) to avoid jail time. Now WE HAVE TO BE COOL WITH THAT.

Meanwhile we find out that military guys who are away from their ugly wives get slightly nicer looking sidepieces(duh)and we gotta make this into the biggest scandal of the millennium. Getting grown poon is a bigger theat than 50 year olds f**king lil boys on their 18th b-day.

I guess people are too smart to really read what someone's posting. They already know what you meant without analyzing your words. Gotta make sure you jump right up on defence even when there isn't a fight, huh? :cheers:

Last edited:
General Petraeus was in a bit of a pickle...

2008-08-16-praying_petraeus.jpg

His choices ...

Holly Patreaus (wife)

8660bc2cf541aef17b0e8c3b62e666f1.jpg

vs.

Paula Broadwell (biographer)

368755-paula-broadwell.jpg

yeah... thought so. lol

Last edited:
^^^Makes more sense than waiting around for little boys who grew up watching you to turn 18 when your 50. But I forgot, nothing I say makes sense, that's all "healthy" we should just "accept it".

Patreaus...now he was wrong!

^^^Makes more sense than waiting around for little boys who grew up watching you to turn 18 when your 50. But I forgot, nothing I say makes sense, that's all "healthy" we should just "accept it".

Patreaus...now he was wrong!

After learning this news about Elmo, I'm not even letting my kids kids play with an Elmo doll.

I don't know how any other parent could support "the man" behind Elmo. Even if the accuser "guy" was of age, the age gap makes it seem like some predatory Woody Allen type ish.

[Elmo Voice]"I can't wait until you grow up... teeheeheeheee"[/Elmo Voice]

Last edited:
Back