Hey!

GEEZYRECORDS

CEO of Geezy Records
Hello,

I'm a young music producer, who has recently discovered the world of Social Networking, and its benefits. At the moment, I'm a bedroom music producer, who hopes to broaden their horizons and have my own studio with a soundbooth and more recording equipment. I know it's not gonna be an easy ride, but I guess I have to find my own niche within the music industry.

I hope to meet some amazing people on here, and share/learn some tips/tricks from your guys, and I also hope to get a decent number of friends/connections from these forums. I'm glad I discovered this place.

- Geezy

I wish you goodluck and I hope you have lots of fun on this forum! I'm also new :)
Do you have soundcloud? Would like to hear from you.

Greetings.

I wish you goodluck and I hope you have lots of fun on this forum! I'm also new :)
Do you have soundcloud? Would like to hear from you.

Greetings.

Hey, thank you for the welcome :)

How are you finding the forums? I'm finding them fun :)

I'll message you a link to my SoundCloud, as I don't have enough posts to link it.

Hope to see you around.

Last edited:
Tried hard to delete my old account, but it's me again. :hello:

I think this forum is great for starting producers. We can help each other and learn from the pro's!

Just listened to your "Echándote De Menos", sounds very new! I like the way you tried to mix some genres in one track. It sound very dark. Let me ask you a question, what is your maingoal? For who do you make music?

I send you a friendrequest and my soundcloud!

Greetings

Tried hard to delete my old account, but it's me again. :hello:

I think this forum is great for starting producers. We can help each other and learn from the pro's!

Just listened to your "Echándote De Menos", sounds very new! I like the way you tried to mix some genres in one track. It sound very dark. Let me ask you a question, what is your maingoal? For who do you make music?

Greetings

Welcome back :)

I also think this forum is great for starting producers, and that helping each other and learning from the Pros is important.

Thank you for listening. It is a very new song. I finished it on Saturday Night :) Yeah, I tried to give it an old(ish) school vibe, with some modern tones over it. And very dark? Yeah, I was going for that. Especially the missing someone who completed you part. Feeling hopeless without them.

What's my main goal? To be a somewhat successful producer, help people out, make some good friends and have some fun along the way. How about you? At the moment, it seems a little bit away, but with some hard work and sweat, I'm sure we can all achieve our dreams :)

Who do I make music for? Anyone, and everyone. I enjoy making music, and I enjoy people appreciating it. It's all part of my passion, you know? :)

Thank you, I'll take a look now.

Greetings

Your song Watch Out is very good. I like it, it's very catchy. I especially like the introduction. I like how your song builds up. 1:40 onwards is my favourite part. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much. I try to improve myself every time.

I understand your passion and it's good to have a passion. For me: there are so many good DJ's and producers, so the combat will be hard, but its worth it! I work and go to college. This is a hobby and I spend lots of hours in it !

What software program do you use?

Thank you very much. I try to improve myself every time.

I understand your passion and it's good to have a passion. For me: there are so many good DJ's and producers, so the combat will be hard, but its worth it! I work and go to college. This is a hobby and I spend lots of hours in it !

What software program do you use?

That's good. I'm glad you do. The more you practice and try out different styles, the easier it is to improve, imo. I've tried everything from Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, Dubstep to even Rock music. Some songs have turned out good, some bad. I've learned the keyboard, and guitar and am getting better at using those and implementing them into my songs. Just keep on posting, experimenting and promoting your music, and you never know where you'll end up :)

Yes, it's good to have a passion, and one that inspires you. One that helps you develop skills, and become a better person. It beats not having anything to lean back on, doesn't it?

Yes, there are lots of good DJs/Music producers from different genres, and it will be hard to become as successful as them, but I think that if you have your own brand of music, it helps a lot. Nice, I am hoping to get into a college course in September (either media or music- I have been accepted into both). I already have a good idea of what I am going to do. And I don't work, sadly.

Yes, I spend a lot of time with my music production also. Sometimes I spend days at one song, sometimes a few hours. Depends on what comes from the session.

I use Reason 8.3. I've used Reason for a while now, and have played with FL Studio, but prefer Reason. I prefer the freedom I have on it, and the easy access. How about you?

Indeed, different genres will help you to develop a large arsenal of knowlegde. You can figure out what you like the most. Also you can pick the good stuff from every genre and make your own style! Like you do in your tracks.

I am using FL Studio 12. Never changed to another program. But I watch a lot of techno tutorials from SadowickProduction. He is using Ableton. Maybe I will switch over to it. But I like the last update from FL Studio (12). I think it doesn't matter so much which program you use. If you like the software, just stick to it. And if you think the other is more similar to your style, switch over.. :)

Ah nice, where do you go to college?

Indeed, different genres will help you to develop a large arsenal of knowlegde. You can figure out what you like the most. Also you can pick the good stuff from every genre and make your own style! Like you do in your tracks.

I am using FL Studio 12. Never changed to another program. But I watch a lot of techno tutorials from SadowickProduction. He is using Ableton. Maybe I will switch over to it. But I like the last update from FL Studio (12). I think it doesn't matter so much which program you use. If you like the software, just stick to it. And if you think the other is more similar to your style, switch over.. :)

Ah nice, where do you go to college?

Yes, and that's important. Versitility is what gets you the hits. Yeah, I like to mix and match things up a bit. I find that fun, experimenting that is.

Nice. I've never been able to get used to FL Studio at all. It's good you're learning tips and tricks on how to make your own tracks. I should do that more, lol. Yeah, the program doesn't matter. It's the person operating it, lol. What they create that is the main thing, imo.

I'm hoping to go somewhere local. I got on the course.

Back