Have you ever sexually propositioned a girl-by using your beats and studio?

skillz

For example to a girl you know.

Hey I'm free on friday what your doing?

Girl: Oh nothing just chilling at home?

Would you like to come over and I'll make you dinner and we can chill and have drinks and you can check out my studio and hear some beats and maybe give me feedback?

Girl: Oh wow, thats sounds awesome, I'd love to. What will you make?

Probably some grilled fish, salad, garlic sauce and I think I have tequila, Do you drink margarita's?

Girl: Yeah! I would love that! That sounds so cool! When did you learn to cook?

I've learnt during the years, but I'll treat you like a big girl so don't whinge later after a few drinks, I need great feedback on my beats!

Girl: LOL :) I'm sure I can handle you "big boy"

Here's how some of my text goes within an internal group of girls or even a girl who remotley knows you.

Sometimes the 1st and 2nd time might equal to nothing but a good night kiss. But you need to leave a good impression by smelling good, holding her on her lower back as she walks to her car, kiss her on the cheek but near her lips, you know that middle ground. That will get her wet.

She will think of you, she will tell her friends, and as your circle grows bigger, so does your chances...

Have you ever propositioned women using beats as an excuse?

For example to a girl you know.

Hey I'm free on friday what your doing?

Girl: Oh nothing just chilling at home?

Would you like to come over and I'll make you dinner and we can chill and have drinks and you can check out my studio and hear some beats and maybe give me feedback?

Girl: Oh wow, thats sounds awesome, I'd love to. What will you make?

Probably some grilled fish, salad, garlic sauce and I think I have tequila, Do you drink margarita's?

Girl: Yeah! I would love that! That sounds so cool! When did you learn to cook?

I've learnt during the years, but I'll treat you like a big girl so don't whinge later after a few drinks, I need great feedback on my beats!

Girl: LOL :) I'm sure I can handle you "big boy"

Here's how some of my text goes within an internal group of girls or even a girl who remotley knows you.

Sometimes the 1st and 2nd time might equal to nothing but a good night kiss. But you need to leave a good impression by smelling good, holding her on her lower back as she walks to her car, kiss her on the cheek but near her lips, you know that middle ground. That will get her wet.

She will think of you, she will tell her friends, and as your circle grows bigger, so does your chances...

Have you ever propositioned women using beats as an excuse?

Wow, how many liars are on this board? That conversation is so ****ing fake..."Would you like to come over and I'll make you dinner and we can chill and have drinks and you can check out my studio and hear some beats and maybe give me feedback?"

****, why don't you just pay the ******* rent? I mean damn, save yourself the effort and go spend that money on a hooker dude, because it would be a lot more real than this story ever will be...

Are you guys serious!?

Paying for hookers is a no-no. Infections, diseases, the thought of her being the whole town. Come on.

This can be used, if you have contact with females on a day to day basis. It doesn't have to be in text format, it can be face to face.

Young cats need some ideas and there's other insiprations in life then just sitting in the studio hoping for that deal.

I don't mean to be rude to either of you cats but this can definitley be real if you build a relationship, through work, school, friends, facebook etc. You must not have any girls you know of.

Step your sex game up & Keep it positive.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

****, why don't you just pay the ******* rent? I mean damn, save yourself the effort and go spend that money on a hooker dude, because it would be a lot more real than this story ever will be...

Not everyone pays for ho's my dude. Pussy is Free if you know how to work it. Trust+Rapport+common ground. It's a game. Sex is not the idea. The game is.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

If anyone even attempts this completely unrealistic scenario, they are a LAME.

:cry:

Troup just because you say something doesn't mean it's true. It might work for someone and it might not work for others.

Keep it positive and keep the bullsh!t.

Last edited:
i lost it when i read "I'm sure I can handle you big boy"

lol.

Most women are impressed by any artistic ability though. I'm pretty sure you'll gain points if you give her some smooth sounding beat cd lol.

Last edited:
Are you guys serious!?

Paying for hookers is a no-no. Infections, diseases, the thought of her being the whole town. Come on.

This can be used, if you have contact with females on a day to day basis. It doesn't have to be in text format, it can be face to face.

Young cats need some ideas and there's other insiprations in life then just sitting in the studio hoping for that deal.

I don't mean to be rude to either of you cats but this can definitley be real if you build a relationship, through work, school, friends, facebook etc. You must not have any girls you know of.

Step your sex game up & Keep it positive.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Not everyone pays for ho's my dude. Pussy is Free if you know how to work it. Trust+Rapport+common ground. It's a game. Sex is not the idea. The game is.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Troup just because you say something doesn't mean it's true. It might work for someone and it might not work for others.

Keep it positive and keep the bullsh!t.

Only person who needs to step up their pussy game is you, talking about building a relationship? ***** if I am building a relationship with a girl I'm already ****ing her...what the **** are you talking about? Hookers are dirty? I guarantee prostitutes are a lot cleaner than the girls you are ****ing. Oh wait, you're aren't sleeping with any girls because you are too busy making up bullshit on this website. Young cats don't need help from you, trust me humans have been getting along fine without your expertise in "GAME", lol.

I beleive it if you've already smashed.

If not, that's one of those chicks on facebook you don't know who tried to add you to her friends with 1 pic of her in a bikini and no info on a profile...aka SPAM.

You guys are some real sausages.

No bimbo coming in my lab, I **** ******* in Walgreen bathrooms for ****s sake.

You guys are some real sausages.

No bimbo coming in my lab, I **** ******* in Walgreen bathrooms for ****s sake.

HAHAHAHA.

Walgreen!!!

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Only person who needs to step up their pussy game is you, talking about building a relationship? ***** if I am building a relationship with a girl I'm already ****ing her...what the **** are you talking about? Hookers are dirty? I guarantee prostitutes are a lot cleaner than the girls you are ****ing. Oh wait, you're aren't sleeping with any girls because you are too busy making up bullshit on this website. Young cats don't need help from you, trust me humans have been getting along fine without your expertise in "GAME", lol.

Feel better about yourself now? You might need to jerk that stress out homie. fukin faget.
Keep it moving mayne.

Last edited:
Why are you asking me if I feel good about myself? You are the one sitting here typing out shit like, "Yeah I can handle you all night big daddy!". Lol, I mean seriously, what the **** did you make this thread for? If anything, YOU are the one trying to make yourself feel better, do you think someone was going to say, "HEY THANKS MAN!!! I totally needed that advice on how to get laid!!!!", "OMGZ!!! I never would of thought to try and impress a ***** by buying her drinks, cooking her dinner, letting her **** with my stuff, and inviting her over to my crib! Nah man, buying pussy is for *******!"

Hahahaha chump, you're buying the ***** already with your time and money, what an idiot...

I understand your points and appreciate the points raised. The situation is now very complex. I believe you to be the type to want to e battle with your responses.

You play modern warefare. Ill fuk up up there. It's the closest thing we re gonna get to a fight.

Hahaha! On the real, maybe your text is a little to swagged out and way to playaristic, but as said earlier, women tend to fall for artistic talents, such as musicans. So to invite a girl over for a quick listen "before it hits the street", might not be so bad of a choice. Ask a "meaningless girl" for a opinion on a major project could be the tipping point.

Me myself never did it as i tend to get musical advise from other musicans, and not mixing up girls and snares. I mean, you say you play a game, but you really cant layer a snare on top of a girl, she would be all like bla bla bla, anoying for the acustics and shit..

On another note.. You should never base a relationship on your props as an artist. That aint real.. and not meant to last

Last edited:
well my bedroom is my studio for now ;) sometimes i purposefully leave out a microphone or my computer opened to FL just so they can ask me about it and i go from there

Pussy is never free El Capitan.....

Im not into prostitution, but its almost cheaper than doing it the "legit" way.

Dating, going out to movies is way to expensive. Plus, girls in bars othen just flirt to get free drinks, and when you finally make you move to get a number or ask her for you two to go a place to be alone, thas when they bail!!!!!

Back