Has anyone from this forum ever made it big?

Three more years and I can answer YES :rolleyes:

No, but seriosly, don't you guys think that a few "celebs" have been on this forum, reading and maybe posted a little before they got big?
Maybe we have some big EDM producer here incognito.

You figured it out. This is really Kanye!!!!! Hahaha (kanye would be the only dude to do something like that)

Lot of names named but you all missed the first to make it and biggest on the list..SHONDRAE...AKA...Mr. BANGLADESH!

a lot of electronic/chill artists are getting a bit of buzz now... I remember ruddyp Specifically... there's one more, but I can't recall his name

never but i think it's a reason of his 4eme place because i dont have a big strong and speed

Myself - SIC ILL - i do ok in the northwest. I'm not HUGE, but i get blogs, press, shows, worked in the music industry as a video guy for a bit, cash money/slip-n-slide/bad boy....I seen Chase N. Cashe in here a couple times.

Lot of names named but you all missed the first to make it and biggest on the list..SHONDRAE...AKA...Mr. BANGLADESH!
Did shondrae delete his accound because whenever I'm going through older threads I always see people refering to shondrae even though he hasn't posted in the thread, or did he have a different username?

Three more years and I can answer YES :rolleyes:

No, but seriosly, don't you guys think that a few "celebs" have been on this forum, reading and maybe posted a little before they got big?
Maybe we have some big EDM producer here incognito.

Well you might AS well add me to the list now!
Cause it's going to happen and god is my witness!

“To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation.”

“At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's

happening to us, and our lives

become controlled by fate. That's the world's greatest lie.”

― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

I think if you're big, you don't really have time to spend on forums because you have someone working to figure everything out for you. one day..

Back