Getting listeners

Try the "Showcase Your Music" thread on this site. Try Soundcloud, YouTube, Reverb Nation, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

I mainly use Reverbnation. They have been good to me. I've actually made money from their site and services versus sites like Soundcloud that just take your money. They also hooked me up with music licensing and since then I've had tunes placed in tons of TV shows. It may not be for everyone though. Works great for me.

Wow, I never knew such a site existed, thanks for showing us the link! I can see how a site like this could be very helpful if your willing to put the time into figuring out its tricks.

Ive come across Reverbnation before, but never actually properly had a good look into it ... Certainly sold me on having a second look at this ....

well you can try with linkedin by connecting with artist managers and producers and email them personally asking for them to listen !

The internet is coo but nothin' beats gettin' in a few beat battles or findin' somewhere to showcase your music live. It may B a lil daunting to do those things now but when you get the chance and feel comfortable enough to do it, go for it! Nothin' beats seein' people's expressions when they hear your music up close and in person

Back