Future Photographers

I forgot about this thread, I recently got an Sony a200 of eBay. Haven't used it much though apart from taing a few shots of the dog. Still using kit lens.

5448225106_9fc626b60d.jpg

Its real and very good, you get that effect with water when you have a long shutter speed. With a long shutter speed things that move become blurry. As everything is stationary and only the water is moving you get that effect. The same technique is used for car light trails.

Google shutter speed for more info.

:cheers:

WOOF!

I love DSLR's. I've got a Canon Rebel XTi.

I just want to say you here as a professional photographer that what i am watching is the famous and future photogrpaher will be a Fashion and wedding photographer because the demand for these photogrpahers are very high so i think they are both future photographer....

I just want to say you here as a professional photographer that what i am watching is the famous and future photogrpaher will be a Fashion and wedding photographer because the demand for these photogrpahers are very high so i think they are both future photographer....

Yay , my thread got resurrected ! :)

Kind words Andrew , indeed lets hope success for members of FP .

I am trying to learn wildlife photography , so am out in the middle of nowhere in the UK countryside whenever I am doing my photography .
It's a challenge , most of the wildlife is very timid and not abundant , so the animals can be hard to capture .

Still , paraphrasing the Ansel Adams adage , I am happy that I got two good shots for the two years of learning so far .
Hope the rate will increase ,and ,this year ,I invested in a longer prime lens for more "reach" to the subject .

Roll on spring/summer !!!! :D

How are all the others in the thread doing with photography ?
Don't be shy now speak up !
*please note , I don't have my photos on the net , especially at high resolution . I hope you may take this as a caution if your pics are important .

Last edited:
Yay , my thread got resurrected ! :)

Kind words Andrew , indeed lets hope success for members of FP .

I am trying to learn wildlife photography , so am out in the middle of nowhere in the UK countryside whenever I am doing my photography .
It's a challenge , most of the wildlife is very timid and not abundant , so the animals can be hard to capture .

Still , paraphrasing the Ansel Adams adage , I am happy that I got two good shots for the two years of learning so far .
Hope the rate will increase ,and ,this year ,I invested in a longer prime lens for more "reach" to the subject .

Roll on spring/summer !!!! :D

How are all the others in the thread doing with photography ?
Don't be shy now speak up !
*please note , I don't have my photos on the net , especially at high resolution . I hope you may take this as a caution if your pics are important .

I actually went backpacking around Ansel Adams region recently, I took some photos but not too many, and nothing special/no post-production.. The first couple of images are just to show one of our campsites, Lake Staniford.. amazing place.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg The last shot is basically to the left of the of the first picture, a few yards out.. To the left of the lake. The lake just ended there, and a pretty cool looking rock formation was on the other side... that I didn't manage to take a picture of.

I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I would've liked that trip.. might go back and do some processing on some

You lucky sod Ali'i , a lovely place to be !

That last picture has nice composition , like you are following a giant that is smashing its' way though the forest .
Pity the light was fading .

I'll have to do some work on this PC (minor repair and fit HD) and dig out some of my pictures to post here .
Cheers for keeping this thread going , I am rather fond of it and it does give the chance for us to flex other artistic muscle that music ! :)

Photography is a great way to gather various moments together. I am also very much fond of photography as its a very creative type of work. These photos are looking really awesome and I like their texture very much. I especially love the last one.

Back