Future Photographers

Foggy

I noticed from some posts here that there maybe a few of us that also are into photography .
So in spirit of that , here is a thread on such a subject .
Post about your kit and or post images of whatever you wish as long as they are your own images .
I'll find some of mine after work and post them .

A recent shot of my brothers dog.

1282149086.jpg

Nice pic , I like the bloom you got on it , was that a photoshop effect you put on it ?
Is it a pitbull ?

How do you like the Canon PowerShot A590 IS ? :)

Last edited:
Yeah I did something in Photoshop can't remember what lol.. Yea she is a Bullmastiff.

Its good for a point and shoot.

I knew the camera you used from the EXIF data , pretty handy as you can see the equipment used and what settings .
Here is a link to the software :
http://www.photo-me.co.uk/Home/tabid/58/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

Here is a shot I took while setting up for a specific shoot :

TestShot.jpg

It's not very sharp , like I said was setting up .

Photobucket is a bit of pain in the arse , will try and get some more pics sorted out .

---------- Post added 08-20-2010 at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-18-2010 at 10:48 AM ----------

Here is a pic of my dog when he was 9 month old ( he is beating up a carrot!) :
ArgggggCarrot.jpg

And here is big ass pic of one of my monitors :
IMG_0025.jpg

here's some of my ish, jacquelewis.carbonmade.com hopefully it will link, I'm typing this from my mytouch.

here's some of my ish, jacquelewis.carbonmade.com hopefully it will link, I'm typing this from my mytouch.

Nice :)
I like the colour saturation .
Is the colour saturation something you set/technique in camera or a photoshop thing ?

Is the colour saturation something you set/technique in camera or a photoshop thing ?

From what i see on the pictures, it's the "photoshop thing" (or in my case, Corel thing, because i edit my photos in Corel). I might be wrong tho, i'm not pro or something, it's just my observation.

Good thread, props. I'll definitely upload something mine... when i get time.

One more thing: Some time ago, when there was no Off Topic section, there was a thread in Hip Hop/R&B subforum, called "Post a pics of your neighbourhood" or something like that, where, obviously, we post pictures of street or block where we live or where we grew up. Great thread imo. Anyone remembers it? I tried to find it using search, but no success. Maybe someone remembers posting there so he finds it that way? Maybe mods could help in finding it and then moving it in this subforum?

Anyway, if i (or we) don't find it, i just might open a new one

Anyone into drawing? I just got back into it on computer now. Getting the hang of it again pretty fast. But most of my pics have been rushed due to kids wanting to play on my drawing pad.

I'll upload some to the net so I can post them here in a sec.

Anyone into drawing? I just got back into it on computer now. Getting the hang of it again pretty fast. But most of my pics have been rushed due to kids wanting to play on my drawing pad.

I'll upload some to the net so I can post them here in a sec.

I do illustrations. Not really as talented as drawing on paper thought. I don't do much from scratch..

Just stuff like this.
Hulk__London_Is_Burning_by_theevilgenious187.png

Season_Premier_CD_Artwork_by_theevilgenious187.jpg

More here http://theevilgenious187.deviantart.com/gallery/

Post some of your stuff when you get a chance.

You could get your kids a cheap pad off ebay, obviously you need another PC.

Wow thats some great work by both of you! I'm really surprised and impressed by those illustrations too noble! Great work! :cheers:

One more thing: Some time ago, when there was no Off Topic section, there was a thread in Hip Hop/R&B subforum, called "Post a pics of your neighbourhood" or something like that, where, obviously, we post pictures of street or block where we live or where we grew up. Great thread imo. Anyone remembers it? I tried to find it using search, but no success. Maybe someone remembers posting there so he finds it that way? Maybe mods could help in finding it and then moving it in this subforum?

Anyway, if i (or we) don't find it, i just might open a new one

Found it :sing::victory::sing::sing::victory::victory:

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273340

I just read the whole thread again, what a great memories. My old nick/profile is there also... damn, I should have never posted those naked pics of Cassie lol

Anyway, I was taking a lot of pictures in the last few months, I'll post some of them soon

I forgot about this thread, I recently got an Sony a200 of eBay. Haven't used it much though apart from taing a few shots of the dog. Still using kit lens.

5448225106_9fc626b60d.jpg

^is that real water? it looks sick, looks like the water was painted

Its real and very good, you get that effect with water when you have a long shutter speed. With a long shutter speed things that move become blurry. As everything is stationary and only the water is moving you get that effect. The same technique is used for car light trails.

Google shutter speed for more info.

wow, good a$$ job by everyone in here.

Those photos are amazing Ali'i.

And damn Noble I didn't know you got down like THAT with graphics.

Back