Funny experiences showing your music to friends/family

scrapheaper

I made what I thought was the biggest banger I'd ever produced and my mate said 'this is nice and chilled' :s

I also have had multiple people say my music sounds like it should be played in Superdry (which, for those of you who don't know, is a UK clothing shop that plays vaguely clubby music)

Other people must have more interesting stories about this kind of thing. Post them here!

Its funny when your parents hear you rap for the first time. They start repeating your lyrics all over the house xD

a couple weeks back i was on vid chat wit some close friends and they made me play my music (they already know it and like it) and my homie girl go "this is sexy" "i'd grind my bf **** to this" she also said she listens to it whenever she smokes weed cuz it's weed smoking music. lmao. I don't even smoke weed but I guess my beats are p laid back and trippy.

also years ago my cuzzin told me he was playing my shit at his job and this old white lady go "what is this?" he says "this my cuz's music" and she looks at him all mean like "turn it off. this is awful!" lmao. I guess it was some shit I made when I was younger and was probably really lewd. lmfao. old white ladies don't know bout the beats and rhyme skills.

Back