Football!!!

Yea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man Utd are probably the 3 best club teams in the world...Barca being the clear number 1 because Messi is just on another level

jokes about barca are not funny anymore. btw every barca fan should look at the political aspect of their game. **** catalona, catalona is a part of spain and always will be

---------- Post added 09-16-2012 at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-11-2012 at 09:00 PM ----------

welker with 2TD tonight and 21-7 patriots win

Yea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man Utd are probably the 3 best club teams in the world...Barca being the clear number 1 because Messi is just on another level

Again , I am far from an expert of footy , rather the opposite .
It's just something in the mists of my minds makes me think Man City beat ManU last year , and I Real Madrid didn't do too much .
Not sure , maybe someone can shed light on it !

wooooooot what a game, the last minute was just amazing. thats the beauty of AF

---------- Post added 09-30-2012 at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-16-2012 at 12:39 PM ----------

i see them headlines tommorow ""New England Patriots release Wes Welker""

wooooooot what a game, the last minute was just amazing. thats the beauty of AF

---------- Post added 09-30-2012 at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-16-2012 at 12:39 PM ----------

i see them headlines tommorow ""New England Patriots release Wes Welker""

they're gonna release him after this season...they're slowly starting to phase him out of the offense which sucks because that New England offense would be a hell of a lot more potent if they just used Wes like the did early on. Oh well such is the "Patriot way" it caves for no1...unless of course your name is Tom Brady

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Again , I am far from an expert of footy , rather the opposite .
It's just something in the mists of my minds makes me think Man City beat ManU last year , and I Real Madrid didn't do too much .
Not sure , maybe someone can shed light on it !

they played quite a few games against each other last season. the only 2 coming to mind right now are the charity shield when Man Utd won 3-2 after being down 0-2 and then the league game where City thrashed them 6-1

That's sad to be honest. Welker is just a victim of all of it. I hope he gonna start playing good the way they want it, even tho it may be not the best decision stuff made.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

welkers first td of the season. ive been waiting for it!

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

have you seen how many patriots players are not american or got not-american last names? LOL

Back