Football!!!

Kube

RAVENS!!! all day everyday :monkey:Is there any football freaks up in here?

Last edited:
notre dame playing, adamek fights, klitschko fights.****,too many good things to watch atm

Im still not over the Ravens Vs Pats playoff game last year! Our F'kin kicker!!! glad he's gone tho!

Im going for a Ravens Vs Niners super bowl, the two brothers going at it.

I'm from Wisco so of course I'm a football freak

Looking forward to making it 10 in a row against the 49ers :)

l.jpg

st-vince1.jpg

that black guy at fox sports just killed the other guy HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Man City anyone ? :P

man city has nothing to do with football
thats soccer

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

if NEW ENGLAND gonna play like that whole seaason long...shiiit, 10-0 again

Man Utd with the addition of RVP will beat City this year...should B great to watch

Indeed , quite funny that possibly the two best teams in the world are from my home town .
The irony being I am not really a footy fan , I'll watch big matches but not follow the game over the year .

Indeed , quite funny that possibly the two best teams in the world are from my home town .
The irony being I am not really a footy fan , I'll watch big matches but not follow the game over the year .

i didnt knew that real madrid is from manchester

Yea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man Utd are probably the 3 best club teams in the world...Barca being the clear number 1 because Messi is just on another level

Back